Recent content by Unit One

1. Unit One

Resolved [MOBILE] Can I transfer my mobile characters to my PS4?

No, but it’s something that is being planned. There’s no guarantee that it’ll be successful, but it will be attempted. It’s not as easy as just pushing a button to enable it. :)
  2. Unit One

Mobile How to add worlds from .wrld files?

Hi there @RevenantalHunter welcome to the forums. :) I’m not going to yell at you for getting a cracked version of Terraria, but as these are the official Terraria forums - created, maintained, and paid for by the Terraria developers - I am going to let you know that there isn’t going to be any...
  3. Unit One

TCF Suggestion Images in polls

That’s a fun idea, but at the moment it’s not possible, and I’m not sure it’s something that can be added easily.
  4. Unit One

Question about the text limit

You shouldn’t have any problem writing out a long suggestion. If you do, let me (or another staff member) know and we’ll help. If it’s very long, I suggest creating and editing it in a word doc to be sure that you have it all. Don’t depend on the forums to keep a draft while you create it. :)
  5. Unit One

Why? Did you accidentally delete one and need to get it back?

Why? Did you accidentally delete one and need to get it back?
  6. Unit One

Post you luckiest time in a non-Terraria game.

Hi @The Gorilla Club 🦍 I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic. I know it’s an older one, but we don’t have any rules about reviving an old topic. :)
  7. Unit One

Nopes. `:)

Nopes. `:)
  8. Unit One

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Doing good. :) Things are well. Hope things are good for you and everyone.
  9. Unit One

Weapons & Equip Silver melee weapons deal more damage to werewolves

I hear your concern and understand. I’ll send you a PM so that I don’t derail your suggestion thread further. :) Please excuse the interruption.
  10. Unit One

Weapons & Equip Silver melee weapons deal more damage to werewolves

Hi there @The lil duck, while it’s fine to post in a suggestion thread that you like and support the idea, going into a handful of different suggestion threads and just typing “I support this” over and over like you have done isn’t the kind of interaction with the forums that we want. These low...
  11. Unit One

World gen error: We can still get Dungeons below ground or in Floating islands

@The lil duck you were asked to stop posting in bug reports if you don’t absolutely know a solution. It isn’t helpful to go around to a dozen different threads and suggest a delete and reinstall, you’re just muddying up the thread and adding noise. So again, I’m asking you to please stop...
  12. Unit One

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Hi @The lil duck, I moved your post into this already existing thread. This thread is for random chit chat and if you want to display your duck text creations, the best place is to do it here (in this thread) or on your profile. :)
  13. Unit One

TCF Suggestion Terreria should allow you to pit your reddit details in

It’s been added. Along with an Instagram field. :)
  14. Unit One

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Hi @teddy of the zenith I’ve moved your post into this already existing threads for the same topic.
  15. Unit One

Pixel Art Sprites and stuff

Having them all in one thread is actually best. These are fun, thanks for sharing @6_feet_underground.
Back
Top Bottom