• yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • skibbity skoop sbop

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The fitness gram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively harder -

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Ignoring an order from shovel seems pretty risky to me

Oh yeah, this is an AMA…

Uh…

FL Studio or Logic Pro?
I haven't used logic pro, so I wouldn't know, but guessing from the way that apple likes to :red: it's brand name and crappy price tag onto everything I'm gonna stick with FL Studio.
Also, I've noticed that the two other main DAW's are good for every genre except for hardstyle, breakcore, gabber etc. (The three main genres I make...)
However, I will say that if you're a popular musician/composer, you'd want to use Logic Pro or Ableton.

Okay... What kind of music do you like?
Oh I'm about to crash tcf >:3

I'm a very big fan of a lot of genres of music, ranging from jazz to dubstep. That being said, the genres that I listen to daily are all electronic songs.
I like to classify music into 3 categories:
Acoustic
Electronic
Experimental

In the Acoustic category I like to listen to Alt rock and Most types of Jazz, maybe some classical.

As for electronic music, that's where the fun begins.
My top genres include Breakcore, DnB, Hardstyle, Speedcore, and Gabber.
Dubstep, Techno, and most types of EDM are also on the list, but they're more situational and I look for the faster songs.

In the Hardstyle category I listen to Rawstyle first, and then Uptempo. Rawstyle has really nice kick drums and a well made uptempo piece feels really powerful.
Breakcore and DnB have always been MASSIVELY popular with me due to the nature of the music and the culture developed around it, but I get really picky about some pieces.
Things like Techno and EDM have to be just right for me, or I'll fall asleep, but that obsession started with Daft Punk back in like 2018 or something.

Anywho that's my main rant over, tell me if you have any other music questions.

how do i use FL studio
You will learn over time. The big grid with lines on it that says "Track 1, 2, 3" etc. is the playlist, that's where you can drop audio files.
The tempo is up the top with all of the other widgets.
Pressing and holding control will let you select regions on the playlist and piano roll, right click deletes things on the playlist and piano roll and zooms with used with control.
Adding folders to the browser will let you access audio file really easily.
Just watch some tutorials, you'll get the hang of it over time.
There is a manual that can be accessed by pressing "F1", but most of the buttons on the menu tell you what they do in the top left corner.

I'm a very big fan of a lot of genres of music, ranging from jazz to dubstep. That being said, the genres that I listen to daily are all electronic songs.
Acoustic
Electronic
Experimental

In the Acoustic category I like to listen to Alt rock and Most types of Jazz, maybe some classical.

Dubstep, Techno, and most types of EDM are also on the list, but they're more situational and I look for the faster songs.

In the Hardstyle category I listen to Rawstyle first, and then Uptempo. Rawstyle has really nice kick drums and a well made uptempo piece feels really powerful.
Breakcore and DnB have always been MASSIVELY popular with me due to the nature of the music and the culture developed around it, but I get really picky about some pieces.
Things like Techno and EDM have to be just right for me, or I'll fall asleep, but that obsession started with Daft Punk back in like 2018 or something.

You will learn over time. The big grid with lines on it that says "Track 1, 2, 3" etc. is the playlist, that's where you can drop audio files.
Pressing and holding control will let you select regions on the playlist and piano roll, right click deletes things on the playlist and piano roll and zooms with used with control.
There is a manual that can be accessed by pressing "F1", but most of the buttons on the menu tell you what they do in the top left corner.
my head is full of jellybeannss

Acoustic
Electronic
Experimental

Do you like music played in a major key or a minor key more? (Personally, I've always liked music played in a minor key more).

Last edited:
Do you like music played in a major key or a minor key more? (Personally, I've always liked music played in a minor key more, I feel it better captures emotions).
Minor key is a lot better
Try listening to f# minor pieces
those in particular go hardddddd...

But really, minor seventh/ninth pieces are the best
Or anything with fancy chord progression

Hath thou completed mine previous order?
Maychance

Minor key is a lot better
Try listening to f# minor pieces
those in particular go hardddddd...

But really, minor seventh/ninth pieces are the best
Or anything with fancy chord progression

Maychance
I actually don't think I've heard or played very many minor key songs on the sharp side of the scale (mostly only normal or flat minor keys), I guess I'll need to listen to some.

Back
Top Bottom