The Last Post Wins!

I'm da biggest triangle
… Bigger than a Trapezoid, you're an Triangle (me)
They wanna be like me, but they can't be like this (Bill can't compare)
I'm the biggest triangle, I'm the biggest triangle, I'm da biggest triangle
… Walked in, they're scared of me (I got 'em scared)
They wanna be like equilateral, it's no comparison (can't compare)
They wanna be like Isosceles singin' in the wind (tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet)
Pulled up Right-Angled, yeah, I'm not him (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I'm da biggest triangle
… Bigger than a Trapezoid, you're an Triangle (me)
They wanna be like me, but they can't be like this (Bill can't compare)
I'm the biggest triangle, I'm the biggest triangle, I'm da biggest triangle
… Walked in, they're scared of me (I got 'em scared)
They wanna be like equilateral, it's no comparison (can't compare)
They wanna be like Isosceles singin' in the wind (tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet)
Pulled up Right-Angled, yeah, I'm not him (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
If your pfp wasn't a goofy drawing then the effects would classify it based on my terms.

That wasn't a joke.
Also
f121ec25630c3835daf9b29b75c2e5d051a415a0_00-ezgif.com-effects.gif

402107790_STATIC_NOISE_400.gif

I mostly burned ðe roof and not my tongue so i could still taste it. And i'm glad, since i use a lot of spices and i wouldn't want all ðat to go to waste. My family could have eaten some except ðat i was just cooking for myself so i added rosemary, which for some reason only i like.

That's looks like something straight out of Interstella 5555...
I mostly burned ðe roof and not my tongue so i could still taste it. And i'm glad, since i use a lot of spices and i wouldn't want all ðat to go to waste. My family could have eaten some except ðat i was just cooking for myself so i added rosemary, which for some reason only i like.
I love rosemary
My mum sometimes does these super good roast potatoes where she basically deep fries them in the oven
and with rosemary they're soooo gooooddddd

I love rosemary
My mum sometimes does these super good roast potatoes where she basically deep fries them in the oven
and with rosemary they're soooo gooooddddd
Ðat sounds delicious but i don't deep fry on account of what a pain it seems like to clean up. Potatoes are essentially pretty plain so it's all about how you cook ðem and what spices you add. I like ginger and coriander on mine, in addition to ðe more obvious stuff like garlic powder and chili powder.

Ðat sounds delicious but i don't deep fry on account of what a pain it seems like to clean up. Potatoes are essentially pretty plain so it's all about how you cook ðem and what spices you add. I like ginger and coriander on mine, in addition to ðe more obvious stuff like garlic powder and chili powder.
It's a pyrex baking dish filled half way with oil, so it's really easy to clean up.
I absolutely HATE coriander, so that doesn't work for me. Garlic, onion, and chilli powder sounds nice though.
Depends on the meal they're eaten with.
I know how to make hash browns as well. Those are delicious...

And now my list of favorite dream moments has another entry: Toothless watching footage of a dragon taking someone and excitedly commenting "That was ME! I was the dragon."

Back
Top Bottom