Terraria Community Forums

vessal
vessal
I'm honestly impressed that people have nothing better to do than argue all day. Honestly when I'm not online I'm mostly enjoying my self and I think everyone else should to
Esther
Esther
1710612964011.png

When I'm not online I'm usually just drawing or meming with the few friends I currently have
Korok 🪓
Korok 🪓
I think it's kinda sad they spend all day complaining about (good) additions to the forums.
Yello_X
Yello_X
You know something is wrong when your existence hinges around anything that shouldn't really be such an important part of your life. Arguing without even accepting what the other party has to say is just very selfish and egoistic imo
Yello_X
Yello_X
If anything, people should be thankful to the moderators for upholding the rules and stability of the forums, be it in a visible way or behind-the-scenes. It takes serious passion and dedication to voluntarily carry out such responsibilities
Streyll
Streyll
You know something is wrong when your existence hinges around anything that shouldn't really be such an important part of your life.
Honestly I get the feeling that - at least for some cases, not all - that may be part of the issue.
Streyll
Streyll
Many people I have spoken to in DMs have at least something wrong with their current life - whether it be a more minor issue or something more severe - which drew them here. TCF is not a replacement for the professional help some of these people need, but, often the worst of these cases are unable to access any form of professional help.
Streyll
Streyll
There are of course many others who do not have these issue, and I have found these ones to be more willing to adapt to these changes, and if not, often it is due to being friends with someone in the former group.
Streyll
Streyll
I feel that there may also be a question of age and life experiences involved as well, where many people may be experiencing changes or such in their life in general, or simply rough times, which, while not serious mental disorders, do still have their own associated challenges which have affected their use of the conversation system.
Streyll
Streyll
Overall I feel the changes that have been made to conversations do make sense to me, and I do overall agree with them, I simply feel that the implementation without warning or good methods of archiving information that people have built up over time has come across as harsh or in bad faith to many, and may have contributed to backlash.
Streyll
Streyll
However had these changes been announced beforehand, I doubt it would have gone over much better without providing users a way of saving conversations important to them. How this would work however I'm not sure, and I also feel that leaning too much into this may also cause difficulties related to undermining the point of these changes to begin with.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
meanwhile me chilling
(i have literally only ever used conversations feature exactly ONCE)
Back
Top Bottom