Search results for query: *

• Users: Sonnette
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sonnette

PC [Steam-Store] Sonnette's Convenience Store

Why, hello there! My name is Sonnette, owner of this fine hovel. We sell some stuff, so just browse through our aisles. Also, please remember everything we sell here is by stack, so if something seems overpriced, remember you are buying 99-999 of them. Some of our materials: Copper/Tin Bar: 1...
  2. Sonnette

PC Looking to find 1 or 2 other players

Hi! I'm looking for a couple of people to play with me on an expert mode, large world. If someone can have a dedicated server, that would be great. Even better if tShock was possible. But if we can go over Steam that's fine. Also, cussing is going to be allowed, so if you don't want that kind...
  3. Sonnette

Story The Modification Chronicles

Welcome to my new Story called the Modification Chronicles. I will do cameos but please don't ask for them unless I give the general public permission to request them. I will put them in when it's appropriate. Do note, there is quite a bit of foul language, but I'll try to limit how bad it is...
  4. Sonnette

Weapons & Equip Monorail Cart

A monorail cart is a cart that places minecart tracks in front of them. They are crafted at an anvil with 1 minecart, 50 tracks, 1 wrench, 20 wire, 30 iron/lead. They use the minecart tracks in your inventory, They will not place booster tracks. Sorry for the unorganized format today, guys...
  5. Sonnette

Exploring the Capabilities of Minecart Tracks in Terrarian Engineering & Engineering Trains

Welcome to the longest title ever! Exploring the Capabilities of Minecart Tracks in Terrarian Engineering and Engineering Trains is a place to discuss the possibilities of using the new tracks that 1.3 introduced in engineering, and possibilities of using wires and engineering and the AI's that...
  6. Sonnette

Blocks & Decoration The Twins Trophy

Bear with me here, this is probably the worst suggestion TCF has ever known. I am so freaking tired while writing this, so I know it might not be as good of an idea as it seems in my mind. Anyways, I think that if you get both the Retinazor and Spazmatism trophy, you should be able to combine...
  7. Sonnette

Actuated spawner?

Is there a way to actuate spawner statues, or even just let them place on actuated blocks? Similar to how it is possible to make target dummies float? I'm attempting to make an AI that will sense the mob under a sensor and tell what kind of mob it is. I am also failing at it, but I think I have...
  8. Sonnette

Other Literature [Member Run Project] Non-Terraria PlotBin

Here are some story ideas you can use if you want to use them and stuff. Use them whenever, and suggest new things below. [1] A man is trapped inside his computer and must interact with various files to get out [2] A Living Tar Demon possesses a man, it is about the personal struggles between...
  9. Sonnette

Story A Death Wish

Hello! A Death Wish is a fantasy story about a new Witch that has entered a society of magic users, when extraordinary things start happening. I am the only author of this story. --- --- ---
  10. Sonnette

Member-Run Project FSG's Short Story Emporium

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! REQUEST NOW!! Welcome, one and all, to my Short Story Emporium! Here, we have wondrous beasts from the giant earthworms to the tiny elephants! In writing, the laws of physics don't apply! ┴ɥǝ lɐʍs oɟ ƃɹɐʌᴉʇʎ pou,ʇ ɐddlʎ¡ Now, you might not be a very good writer. I'm not good...
  11. Sonnette

Video FSG Gaming

Hello, and welcome to my YouTube thread! Here I will post all my videos! Videos: None! Anyways, currently, I need an video editor. Whoever can provide one or give suggestions would be highly appreciated!
  12. Sonnette

Story The Diary of the Stylist

The stylist is an NPC that people don't think about as much (At least I don't.) I got to thinking, "What happened to her before she went to the Spider Nest?" This story will be about that, so I hope you enjoy!
  13. Sonnette

Other Literature [COMIC] Terraria Man

Welcome to Terraria Man! PS: Sorry for the horrible images. You can make requests (Like if you want a cameo) you can!
  14. Sonnette

Items Yellow Bacon

Welcome to my thread! This is kind of a random thread. It's funny, I think, though. Yellow Bacon Made with 10 Bacon and 1 Yellow Dye at Cooking Pot Summons School Bus Koala 'It smells faintly of oil and eucalyptus leaves' School Bus Koala Buff 'A Koala in a School Bus' School Bus Koala Pet...
  15. Sonnette

Weapons & Equip True Arkhalis - Revamped

We all know and love the Arkhalis, don't we? Well, we must, or this thread would be irrelevant, as well as all the other True Arkhalis suggestion, which would be a mess (Etc etc) Anyways, I would like to make this thread different than the others. (I could use a better sprite, but this will...
  16. Sonnette

Member-Run Project Chaos Document

Anyone can go on this, anytime, and can edit ANYTHING https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNlEwhJxiJFwJ-0SkOW_9c-tDxpo2ibWUwMkEBPSWzY/edit feel free to write a story, or post pictures, but keep it appropriate, and try not to cuss. there is no sensor. Come in and JOIN THE CHAOS
  17. Sonnette

Weapons & Equip Lunatic Emblem

Welcome to my thread! This is going to be the Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag (hopefully) Lunatic Emblem Accessory 10% Increased Damage 4 Defense 10 Increased Life Regen +10 Health +20 Mana -20% Movement Speed I could use some sprites, but if I don't get one soon, i'll probably make one.
  18. Sonnette

Weapons & Equip [SPRITES]Tails- A Vanity

Hello! Ever wanted a bushy tail? Ever wanted to waggle the stylist with a monster to comb? Well, THE TIME HAS COME! Tail Sold by Stylist during Blood Moon New Stylist Quotes "Buy a tail, before the big red moon flies away!" -During Blood Moon 2% "Ugh, where did you get that tail? I had a...
  19. Sonnette

PC Hoiktronic Based Portal Gun Transporter

Or HBPGT. The HBPGT is broken. Please help. I cannot go through the first portal. I presume it is because portal 2 is blocked by blocks. I tried to actuate them, and it didn't work. Any way to keep a hoik there keeping me going, while still being able to come out through the portal.
  20. Sonnette

PC MEFBAEA

*************************************************************************************************************************** New thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mechmod-a-t-mec-community-mod.38088/...
Back
Top Bottom