Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

how many cups of milk can you devour without your Skeleton trying to rip out of your skin and obtain freedom
I'm going to assume glass cups for the sake of being able to claim that the glass gutting me will count as my skeleton trying to excape so I can say only 1 cup and stop ASAP.

I'm going to let Steelix test this one. He can eat glass.

There's lots of things that make my skeleton rip out of my skin, but eating cartons of milk isn't one of them.

No, like how much milk. you don't have to eat the cup
Eating cups of milk made me think eating the cup itself too was part of it. I'm not going to look up how much milk I'd need to drink to make my stomach burst. I'm just going to say however much milk that is and leave the aftermath to your imagination.

I'm still letting Steelix test this one.

I guess if something attacks me while I'm drinking milk... Does that count?

Where is Jessica Hyde?
To the left of your question and right above your username. :p

Everyone in Johto gives out their numbers to everyone, so let me check if I know her. This might take a few hours. *starts searching phone*

I'm really bad with names... and faces...

How do you remember people?
Scent. It was the first thing I liked about being a fox.

Have you been doing anything interesting in Infinite Fusion lately?
I've mostly been play Stardew Valley, but this happened at the end of my first playthrough.
Palditina.PNG

*looks upon ye might and despairs*

It's not shiny locked and I didn't know you could catch it after KOing two parts until after I complained.

Have you been doing anything interesting in Infinite Fusion lately?
This gave me an idea for a question....

<To Climmy and You> If you had to fuse 2 different Pokémon together based on appearances(rather than power) and keep it as a pet, what 2 would you fuse?
(note: Pokémon in different stages/paths of evolution from a single Pokémon still count as different in this context. For example: Any combination of Eeveelutions, as well as Eevee itself are allowed, so long as it's not two of the same Pokémon.)

This gave me an idea for a question....

<To Climmy and You> If you had to fuse 2 different Pokémon together based on appearances(rather than power) and keep it as a pet, what 2 would you fuse?
(note: Pokémon in different stages/paths of evolution from a single Pokémon still count as different in this context. For example: Any combination of Eeveelutions, as well as Eevee itself are allowed, so long as it's not two of the same Pokémon.)

Dragonite/Ninetales is the cutest fusion. I know it sounds like an odd choice, but look at it!
149.38.png

what
No. Just no.

An alternate version of Climmy from the Infinite Fusion universe would say Blissey/Shuckle. He thinks Pyukumuku is way cuter than everyone else thinks and Goodra is another huggable slimy Pokemon. (Pykumuku can't learn any attacks other than Counter, Mirror Coat, and Bide. All of them are counterattacks. Goodra is the most defensive Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon. Also, the fusion is kind of cute IMO.)
446.370.png

Back
Top Bottom