ps1kus_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can you send me any blueprints on the house and tree plz. I really want to try out different blocks and see what it looks like. Btw I saw some of your creations. They look nice. Oh and also may you tell me which blocks you used in the build. I like the idea of the blocks and how they compliment eachother
    Fair enough,Im only really after a blueprint of the house and tree, im on console and i use tedit to load up pc maps so i can see what is used and get the dimensions right.
    Jaster Rogue
    Jaster Rogue
    That would be perfect! If you want to email it, send to [email protected].
    Cheers dude.
    ps1kus_
    ps1kus_
    The bad thing is that 1.3.4 just came out and I'm unable to load worlds via TEdit, so you have to wait ~2 more days until they will update it :/.
    Jaster Rogue
    Jaster Rogue
    Im not in any rush dude, am just in planning stage at the mo coz im waiting for the next big console update, which will hopefully be in a few months.
    Dude, any chance of you putting up a download of your house in the halloween cc?
    ps1kus_
    ps1kus_
    Sorry, but I'm not gonna add download to this map. It's my personal survival map, and It have sentimental value for me. But right now I'm preparing special content for CC that will be ready to download ( ofc If it gets to CC :p ).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom