AdenSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't figure out how to invite someone to the Christian Terraria Group social forums, so could you do it instead? His name is @Realith . Thanks!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Derp. They put the "invite member" button way over on the right...
    Myu
    Myu
    ah. i suggest asking a mod for help then
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I got it, just... it's un-intuitive to put the button way over there.
    About a half a year ago I decided to emulate my first ever pokemon game, also introduced my brother to it, we now own 2 3DSs with X Y OR AS.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    My life is being eaten by pokemon...
    I hate April fools, no new videos on all of my favorite youtube channels that aren't just pranks.
    Is there a free video editing software that doesn't leave a watermark in the middle of the video not allowing you to see anything else?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Or, at the very least, is there one that just has a small semi-transparent watermark off to the side, rather than a large bold one in the middle of the screen?
    Granger
    Granger
    ...OBS?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    I'm looking for an editor, not a recorder.
    But movie maker is working fine.
    YAY DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU SOONER!
    Reactions: AdenSword
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    It's always coming sooner, every second it gets closer, even less than every second, It's just always creeping up on you, no matter how hard you try, you can't escape it.

AAAAAAH *BOOM*
    drosophila melanogaster: fruit fly.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Points to you! (unless you just googled it in which case shame on you)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    actually i learned it from a far side cartoon i read a while ago.;)
    Quick stack doesn't stack coins anymore, VERY annoying. Of course the update is still awesome!
    Wow, I didn't realize how much cooler this forum was than others. I usually get feedback on my suggestions here, even if it was negative.
    Reactions: Leinfors
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    it's nice to have feedback, a lot of other forums I make a suggestion on I either get feedback that is "No" without a reason or I don't get any at all, 1 post in 5 pages MIGHT have a reasonable argument.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Its definitely better. :)

But maybe you've gotten a bit better at posting style and suggestion quality as well! Practice makes perfect, and I think you've come a long way.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Yes I definitely have, I consider almost all the posts on my TCF account as a different person, it's probably because I have hit puberty since then XD I matured a bit more.

Though still not fully mature, that would be BORING!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom