Sargon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm leaving TCF and probably I'll never return. I have enjoyed this place but it's time to move on. [CONT]
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I don't play Terraria that much and this affects my time on the forums. In addition, my life situation has changed so I have more important matters to do. I have enjoyed your company so thank you. In-game creations and Adult Swim sections were close to my heart.

Good bye everyone! I wish you well!
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I have enjoyed your company too, my dear friend. There is not much I can say other than a heartfelt goodbye and my best wishes for your life. I hope perhaps one day we'll meet again!
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I hope you enjoy wherever life takes you, and feel free to return at any time! There will still be updates to the game, and we all know they have a tendency of sucking us back in. :)
    Darn the cold! I barely have enough strength to concentrate on anything or walk anywhere. Well, at least I have drunk lots of fruit juice.
    Sometimes it feels like our world has an endless supply of madmen.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I'm afraid my feeling is not far from truth.
    Improving my body language. Its harder than understanding the body language of others which is also problematic. I must avoid overdoing it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I never understood much of that. The most I know of body language are the universal basics, like finger waggles and head nods.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I'm not alone then. I was just thinking that my isolation from others had decreased my understanding of it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't think there's such a thing as "body language" honestly, it's just some gestures people do. A language implies a code, and there isn't any code around the body, unless it's dancing or martial arts, but these are much more complex than gestures and aren't meant to communicate. In a way, they're the only body languages.
    Thanks for the follow, may I ask why?
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I decided to follow people who are following me. :)
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    That's cool. It's kinda what I do. But, I follow people who seem cool also. :)
    I posted the Staying alive guide though it's incomplete. I'm hoping that readers can advice me while I'm forming it.
    A new personal Terraria challenge: a small world, expert mode, mediumcore and bows only. I haven't done 3/4 of them before.
    Through fog, I'm finally starting to perceive my path. I must take the first step by encouraging myself.
    I'd like to run but don't want to ruin my legs after gym... Never let your exercising breaks become avoidance of exercising.
    Reactions: Alabaster and Aesir
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Depends on what you done really. A jog or something slower paced would prevent damage to your legs. My legs still ached yesterday after a 40 minute run on Saturday.
    I suppose you can only overcome nihilism if you realize nihilism is evil. And if there is evil, there must be good which has a purpose.
    Thank you for the follow, rightful ruler. Have one in return.
    Reactions: Sargon
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I still like Sargon the knight.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I wonder if he still fears Nergal and Ereshkigal. They're my buddies. I love them very much.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I know the gods are your buddies. I must know what they are up to so I'm following you. ;)
    Just noticed that you can get hundreds of warning points... when 20 is not enough.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (Let's not memorialize these banned members by mentioning their usernames.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom