Jesus Dominguez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome,now that I've defeated Eater of Worlds,now time to fight Skeletron!
    Reactions: =.= petethepug =.=
    =.= petethepug =.=
    =.= petethepug =.=
    Congrats man! Also by the way I would honestly just fight the Bee Boss first if you manage to get a cloud in a bottle :). That way its easier to kill the Skeletron since you have gained more hearts, and money along the way going down the caverns.
    Jesus Dominguez
    Jesus Dominguez
    Actually,great idea!I do have a lot of money and I do have a cloud in a bottle.But,the only thing is,jungle biome is semi-hard and I'm not sure about Queen Bee's new attack/attack.Can you suggest anything for the fight?
    =.= petethepug =.=
    =.= petethepug =.=
    Well,finally defeated that pesky Eye of Cthulhu,holy hell,was it extremely hard!
    Genderless_Neko
    Genderless_Neko
    Use spiky balls from goblin army, they're amazing at taking him down. Depending on your ability to dodge you can either fight him on the surface or underground, I think underground is easier tbh.
    Jesus Dominguez
    Jesus Dominguez
    Cool idea,after all I have like a lot of those!,also I prefer fighting above ground.Thanks!
    Genderless_Neko
    Genderless_Neko
    If you're fighting above ground make make two or three rows of platforms at least 10 blocks off the ground. He shouldn't be able to get you from up there and if he does you can always switch to another row. He shoots little things at you so keep strafing left and right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom