OP Terraria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone know if terrraia 1.3 will come out to mobile and consoles? And if so, when?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you're on the PS3 OR 360 then you won't be getting it at all. You will on the Xbox One and PS4, however. Same could be said of the mobile versions. It's just that it is all on a 'it'll be done when it's done' type of thing, as is normal with the game. No real release dates given until it's certain that the update is good and ready.
    If i were to build a secret place or room, where should I do it? The sky, underground, on the surface, in the ocean.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    That looks really cool, but it isn't exactly secret :s
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    Make it out of Waterfall Blocks, then.
    Jonathan.
    Jonathan.
    Underground. You could make and entrance with actuators, like Akrasia said, and do some wiring to make it open e.g. only when it's night.
    Who here are football fans!!!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    American Football or soccer? If so, I'd go for the latter. ;)
    OP Terraria
    OP Terraria
    American football
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I can't wait until we have our own pro football team someday: Basic colors and unusual numbers on the jerseys. What a dream!
    "Too much is never enough."

I must admit, Master Whitney has the most clever responses to posts on her profile and we gotta hand it to ourselves for letting that be. By the way, I refer to the Devs as Masters since 1.2 was released and I got to learn more about them on a professional and casual scale.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom