PinkPlum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plebs update u mod I luv it soooo much I beg u please updates i cri every tim
    What fence type are you using for the swing build in your avatar?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I think it's wooden beam and wooden wall.
    Do you know when you will be releasing the update, because I used this mod before and I LOVED IT! I can't wait any longer! Keep up the amazing work!
    Ohh, just can't wait for 1.3 support. I can't play in Terraria without this tool. I really hate that random world generation.
    Just dropping by to say I used Terra Custom a lot when I was helping test 1.3's bosses, the ability to have Crimson and Corruption at once was very useful. We really should have had similar tools..
    Reactions: Grand Paladin Tyrux
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Very much agreed, @Deva. The Ability to further control world generation is great and I always used TerraCustom when Terraria was at 1.2.4. They should really adopt some of TerraCustom's features into the game (biome selection mostly). :)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Can't have fake longevity if you can have everything in one world. Can't have Terraria without fake longevity." Right?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I agree on being able to choose crimson and corruption ingame, not sure about all the other stuff though, then all the original ores would go extinct ;)

If it wasn't for the marble/granite, underground desert + desert changes and minibiomes, I probably would have used Terra Custom for the entirety of 1.3's development.
    Is your Avatar the Castlevainia Witch from....Harmony of Despair....or Portrait of Ruin?
    PinkPlum
    PinkPlum
    None of the above...

It's an imaginary NPC PinkPlum the Witch!!
    What language did you use for TerraCustom? Thanks!
    PinkPlum
    PinkPlum
    It's English! But if you are using the other language for Terraria, some words will be in that language.
    that avatar is way 2 spooks, what is the story behind it? also your awesome, and your terracustom is awesome!
    PinkPlum
    PinkPlum
    Thanks for your compliment!
    The story is that I've been transmitted to my Terraria world as an NPC Witch! I live in ]a giant tree and I'm riding on the swing I made... I thought it's cute lol Is it that spooky? Should I change it?
    NiteSeal
    NiteSeal
    nah you dont need to change it, it just looks spooky because she looks like a ghost. but now that i know, your right, it is cute! ^_^.
    will you make TerraCustom for 1.3 also when it come out? ^^, would be awesome :3
    Reactions: NiteSeal
    PinkPlum
    PinkPlum
    That's my plan. The current version is also for collecting feedback from people. You will make the next version better!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom