Spectra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People are demanding a release date for console 1.3. The last time that happened, it was delayed, and those same people were furious. Tsk.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'm hoping they have other things in mind. They can't just come for the news.

TCF should stand as the de facto place where Terrarians like us can discuss our interests and whatnot with the Rules and Guidelines set in place. News should be the beginning. Support should be the beginning. When people reveal their true colors, it makes the place far more pleasant to visit.
    3DS Terraria is being decried as "really buggy" and "rushed" for having a handful of infrequent, minor glitches, much like every game ever.
    Reactions: PlanteraBlade
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm not saying it is impossible to get comfortable with it, I just think that I personally would prefer the mouse to have 99% accurate self-aim all the time. Every now and then in extremely hectic situations I'll "lose" my mouse cursor, but those are rare enough that I don't care about lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But that's just my personal preference (though many seem to share it).
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    It's like the only thing I've heard of crashing on the 3DS.

It seems like a good idea, but put into motion it isn't.
    My most sincere thanks to those who are reading the 3DS Terraria FAQ, instead of asking the same questions again. And again. And again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom