willsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• to fellow specter of torment owners. hold down while next to the memmec (the mimic dog) in the hub area. you will not regret it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Guessing, one of them will make you pet it or something while the other will make it play with the ball.

Something to look forward to... I guess. Either that or look it up after a month or so as people will likely make videos, or GIFs, of what you're cluing in on.
    willsp
    willsp
    yeah you are pretty much spot on with those guesses. got it on steam yet?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I have Shovel Knight. So... yeah... even played a little bit of the Specter of Torment campaign (still need to get through the intro stage).
    Ever wonder what weapon Reinhardt's new skin's hammer is based off? its called a monk's spade...he's literally a shovel knight
    I really hope Pit People sheds some light onto Hatty Hattington's fate. it seems strait up wrong to have him die the way he did.
    they need to make a cartoon based on Pit People and the only dialog is just stamper sarcastically narrating the entire journey
    i wonder what the reward will be for getting 100% of the red skulls in Shovel knight specter of torment? we already know they unlock relics.
    did you know that Reize from shovel knight was originaly the protagonist for the Deviant art comic "Star Chaser Storys"?
    willsp
    willsp
    the creator one a contest and now the events of the comic are canon in shovel knight. Reize's father and mentor is set to be specter knights old partner in the prequal!
    if king knights stage is called "pridemore keep" would that make the game set in the kingdom of pridemore? there goes that mystery.
    was i the only one finding myself saying "when freaky aliens give you lemons make freaky alien lemonade" during that one scene in rogue 1?
    willsp
    willsp
    hopefully i didn't spoil too much about the movie by saying that
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Sounds like something you'd expect to hear in a CinemaSins video.

And/or, willsp might be good at CinemaSins. *Ding!*
    willsp
    willsp
    you played kid icarus uprising? Its a quote from Hades.
    it would seem the new mario game features both real life and cartoon characters...oh god its sonic 06 all over again
    willsp
    willsp
    10/10 would get disturbing thoughts of yoshi making out with a human again
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Oh god no, why did you have to put that in my head :c

Knowing r34 itll happen eventually anyway...
    i was playing some brawlhala when i noticed Diana's "wyrmslayer" skin looks an awful lot like shadow armour
    hmm. i have a cool strat in Pokemon i plan on trying out on a smart :red: friend of mine. think it will work?
    willsp
    willsp
    start with pyukumuku, recover + double team till plus 6, baton pass to eevee to evoboost and then baton pass again to a mega metagross in wait
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Id rather get sweeped than cheesed. Not saying cheesing is bad since ive done it with Ns Ferrothorn but its an "id rather" thing
    willsp
    willsp
    the technique is a bit of both actually. the whole point of it is to get enough stats into metagross for him to 1 shot the entire team
    its a shame that no Pokemon that has has a SPATK stat of at least 100 can legitimately learn boomburst. its such a strong move
    Orithan
    Orithan
    Balancing reasons, especially on Pokemon that have it as STAB (Exploud, Swellow) as Boomburst is, statistically, an extremely overpowered move; having 140 BP 10 PP 100 Accuracy no drawbacks. This outpaces most common moves (eg Dragon Pulse) even with STAB factored in and is very close to Hyper Beam in power. Put that on something strong like Porygon Z and it can blast through almost anything that's not Ghost.
    willsp
    willsp
    considering they put quiver dance on pheromosa and tail glow on xurkitree i doubt they care about balancing but you do have a point
    Orithan
    Orithan
    Pheromosa just dies to any sort of priority except Mach Punch and Sucker Punch and has a very hard time setting up due to it's paper-thin defenses.
    Xurkitree is more dangerous in that regard, as it has absurd Special Attack and enough bulk to take a non-SE hit, but it's quite slow and weak to the omnipresent Earthquake.
    Pokemon shower thought: why did Zygarde come to Alola if he never intervened with the ultra beasts? is there an even bigger threat to come?
    willsp
    willsp
    the ultra beasts where dealt with by the kahunas and the Tapus but Zygarde never showed his face in all of this? why even come to Alola in that case? could it be to do with all the cryptic hints toward an alien invasion?
    ok f*ck the battle tree I just had my entire team frozen in 3 moves by F*CKING ICE PUNCH
    willsp
    willsp
    ICE PUNCH HAS A 10% CHANCE TO FREEZE. WHAT THE :red: NINTENDO YOU SADISTIC BASTARDS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom