A Longtime Member Introduction

How many of you were from the old forums?

• No, out with the old and in with the new

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lando

Terrarian
Hey guys,
the name is Lando and I'm a longtime member from the old TerrariaOnline forums just kinda converting my account over.

Just as a sort of little introduction, I've been a part of the Terraria community since before the game was released with my old forum account being made on May 1st 2011 (my god the years fly).
I'm only really saying this so people don't mistake me as a n00b, been playing for a looooong time :) I wasn't the most active member of that site and probably wont be for this one either XD but it was the first proper forum that I had been a part of, so I'm sad to see such a place go, but on the brighter side I'm kind of excited to meet some new people.

Well with those little tidbits of information out of the way I think I'll leave it at that - oh and I'm Australian, not that it really means anything...

I look forward to seeing you guys around :)

Your name doesn't sound familiar to me(From TO), but then again I don't remember much from TO, other then my forum name being Tutankhamoonmoon. >_<

Welcome to TCF anyway, hope you enjoy your stay.

I had a different name in TO, Lachdude98, but I wasn't the most active member there anyway so there's no surprise. Love your old name though

I had a different name in TO, Lachdude98, but I wasn't the most active member there anyway so there's no surprise. Love your old name though
I know, I know, that's why I'm here :) thanks for the welcoming though

Back
Top Bottom