Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I found an enchanted sword in early early pre HM, get the goblin tinkerer, and I reforge the enchanted sword for 67 silver, aaaaand I get legendary first time.

1st demon: Demonic Demon Scythe.
2nd Flamelash I find is Mythical.
Enters the dungeon to get the Sniper Rifle. Gets one when the very first Skeleton Sniper is killed.
That's pretty much it, I guess. I've also had times where I got a ton of Celebrations before finally getting a good item from the ML.

1st demon: Demonic Demon Scythe.
2nd Flamelash I find is Mythical.
Enters the dungeon to get the Sniper Rifle. Gets one when the very first Skeleton Sniper is killed.
That's pretty much it, I guess. I've also had times where I got a ton of Celebrations before finally getting a good item from the ML.
Don't talk about the dungeon... Sniper Sniper Snper, Scope, Scope, Scope, Shield, Hammer, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Staff, Staff, Nazar, Nazar... Inventory: I'm going to kill myself if I get more drops.

Don't talk about the dungeon... Sniper Sniper Snper, Scope, Scope, Scope, Shield, Hammer, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Staff, Staff, Nazar, Nazar... Inventory: I'm going to kill myself if I get more drops.
Sure, but I got my Rifle after I killed the very first Sniper there. I was barely 2 minutes in the Dungeon.

Sure, but I got my Rifle after I killed the very first Sniper there. I was barely 2 minutes in the Dungeon.
Well yeah, I basically get the same thing, I haven't gotten a banner yet for them and I have extras of there drops yet having small drop chance

I got five Retinazer trophies before I got a Spazmatism trophy. Also, it took me at least 8 Frost Moons before I got a Santank trophy when I got the Ice Queen and Everscream trophies about 5 moons before that.

unknown.png

Not going to use it until I find the Hallowed Key though... (this is pre-Hardmode, Wooden Chest spawned on top of the Hallowed one)

Last week I was hunting Plantera for an Axe, as it's the only rare item I've yet to obtain (Xbox360 1.2.4). I killed the two that spawned in my farm and didn't get it, but I figured it was time to hit the jungle and kill the ones there as I hadn't done so in quite some time. I think I managed to hunt down four or five, and ported back home dissappointed. It wasn't until I went to sell things to the Merchant that I even noticed that The Axe did drop.

I just stared at the TV with my chin in my lap. It was an awesome moment for sure. I was currently close to my 6th stack of Temple Keys; 585 kills or close as some keys went to biome chests.

I killed a ragged caster, got a Spectre Staff. Kill one instantly after, and another Spectre Staff.

I went on a trip to the jungle searching for life fruits and got 2 bezoars, 2 philosopher's stones, a nature's gift and 2 jungle roses
suertudo.jpg

I've had some pretty "ooooh shieeeet" moments, although the only one that I can recall which deserves recognition was when I found a martian probe 2 minutes into looking for it. Funny how I was about to travel to the dungeon to grab some water candles before the thing appeared. I wasn't very lucky during the event though. No good mage drops (I'm currently doing a mage playthrough.) Oh well, I guess I should go get that water candle. (.__. )

Good luck and bad luck.
The first time encountered a Nymph, I got its banner, not knowing it was that rare of an enemy. Imagine the rage when I trashed in and then learned it was one of the rarest items ever.

This is from my first playthrough ever(Mage):
Random Frost key drop (Can't find chest...)
(Later)
Random Hallie key drop
Kills plantera
Drops down prepared hole and gets rainbow gun (Decent modifier)
'Oooh, hope I get shadowbeam staff!' Gets one on first kill
'Golem'
Finally gets mage emblem (Defeated like four or five WoF's earlier without any emblem)
Third pirate invasion- Coin gun(No other rare drops)
Fights fishron, hopes for razorblade typhoons (Gets two typhoons and wings from three baits)
Prepares for moon lord
Jungle key (One of my bases are in the jungle) (Finds frost chest as well)

(Yes, the Wall of Flesh didn't drop an emblem until like the fifth kill... At least that was a mage emblem!)

I cringe at this grammar...

First queen bee kill drops the mount. I wasn't even looking for it. First crimson mimic kill gives me the dart pistol, which proceeded to carry me to post golem. First five minutes in the underground hallow gives me a unicorn mount.

I had some good luck with my Ranger play through, Legendary copper shortsword at the beginning (that's lucky, right?) and a slime staff off my first slime killed. But my luck ran out when I got to golem, all those hours grinding for the stynger. Still haven't got it to this day :sigh:.

I've been really lucky when on my second Plantera I got The Axe, without knowing was that rare. Obviously, to balance the karma, my bad luck made my little nephew cancel my character with The Axe in inventory and without a save backup -_- Now, after 50+ Plantera, still didn't get one:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom