3DS Bugs?

Cosmi

Terrarian
Sooo! I've been in hardmode for quite awhile (took me long enough, because i've owned this amazing port since its launch) and one of the things that has irked me is....
Can i place down money? i checked the wiki and it didn't say anything against that
and one thing i have tried before is using a hammer on platforms to make them look like stairs but I can't do that either, again the wiki doesn't say anything about that i can't do that

heelp?

Sooo! I've been in hardmode for quite awhile (took me long enough, because i've owned this amazing port since its launch) and one of the things that has irked me is....
Can i place down money? i checked the wiki and it didn't say anything against that
and one thing i have tried before is using a hammer on platforms to make them look like stairs but I can't do that either, again the wiki doesn't say anything about that i can't do that

heelp?
Hi there Cosmi, placing coins was introduced in the 1.2.4 update. The 3DS version is equivalent to PC's 1.2 version with a few extras. When you look at the wiki, scroll all the way down to the History section and it'll tell you when an item was introduced and that'll help you know if it's in 3DS or not.

You cannot make stairs yet in 3DS. Here is what Deanzor from 505 Gams has said.
Also, those of you talking about hammering platforms: not being able to create stairs is known. Not a bug, just not yet added. Anything else there?

Back
Top Bottom