Your favourite moment in TerrariaOnline

BoldStep

Queen Bee
Well, TerrariaOnline as of July 16, 2016, has had its plug pulled and no longer exists. At least we have a TON of pages of TerrariaOnline saved to the Wayback Machine.

So for everyone, especially old timers, it must've been hard for all of us to see our memories, the happy days of the community and more to be shredded into being nonexistent. So I'll ask you one thing about the website and that is: What was your favourite moment in TerrariaOnline? I'll start off with my example. When I posted my first thread of me finding my first Nymph. I was quite a noob and didn't realize that everyone has seen it already! :confused:. I know its a crap example, but I know others have much better ones.

So how about you! What is your favourite moment in TerrariaOnline?
Looking forward to see what the community says about it. :)

i never joined TO, and i only lurked for a few days before joining TCF, but one thing i saw was the "pinky doesn't exist" thread.:p

The Last Post Wins Thread, I never participated, but I watched it all the way to end, right up to the moment Kane posted the last post. You want to win, NO BECAUSE KANE.

The Last Post Wins Thread, I never participated, but I watched it all the way to end, right up to the moment Kane posted the last post. You want to win, NO BECAUSE KANE.
Full confession: *I* was the one who locked it, when I saw Kane had the chance to 'win'. He had nothing to do with that, and I felt he deserved something upbeat there at the end. He had the first post on the forum, he deserved the last one.

FWIW: There is a Social Group about TerrariaOnline: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/terraria-online-oldies.25/ It sort of fell out of use for a while, but now might be the time to revive it. Most of the SG mods there are fairly inactive now, but I'm sure that if someone wants to reactivate this group, we can make some adjustments. Anyone can join this group by pressing the big 'Join' button.

Oh lol, so Kane made the final post there? funny. :p

My most memorable thing was the reactions on the animated series and the manga thread, not that they were good or bad, but that they were the most memorable.

My summoners playthrough was also a fun thing to do, and it started my SSLP's too.

And the time when my art thread was born, the feedback there was nice to read. :)

In regards to the Last Post Wins thread: I was only ever a lurker for years at TO, but because of my fondness for it I felt compelled to keep checking in on it towards the end. And when I saw that Kane was the last post I loved the poetic moment of it and took a screen shot. Enjoy.

kanewins.jpg

I remember Carver's "Nerf Dirt" thread.

I remember Xeta Corpse.

I remember "purple spiky thing."

I remember Amy leaving the community.

I remember the rise of Steve.

I remember the fall of PowerCosmic.

I remember the chlorophyte :red: bullets.

So many memorable moments.

Amy, aka confuzzledyma, was the administrator of TO in the early days, she was very awesome and did a lot for the site before moving on to do other things.
If I remember correctly, she was offered a gig with Curse directly which required her attention elsewhere. So far as I know, she's doing articles and interviews for them.

Back
Top Bottom