Reconstructed Realms: A Text Adventure, Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itaku:

"Well... here goes nothing..." Itaku assumes both are bad, but the creature seems more like it needs help... Ironically he decides to summon spirits en-masse to gang up with Gettoclaws against gargish thing (Vas an Nox)...

Thartler:

"Welp... so, don't be drunk..." Thartler notes in his head...

Pikachu:

Patiently waits...

Itaku seems to have weird logic about helping... He may end up helping other things than statistical X-Commander would... Also... when picking side he might be royal with it and never betray it...
One doesn't simply convince me without my character dying...

Kooper(22/25 FP)
Shell tosses straight into cover... throws the Keemstar bait Popcorn at the Alt. Courier...
Deconstructed Deathclaw
The D. Deathclaw goes into the elevator...
Neibreth Courier
"Well, I guess I'm going to have to do this the super sneaky way... damn..." Sneaks into the mainframe...
Alt. Courier
"Well, now you've angered me..." He puts his hands on his revolvers before doing a very quick head count. I advise everybody to take cover straight away unless they don't have to particularly worry :p

EDIT 1:corrected an action, shell shot is one of parakarry's abilities...

Last edited:
*Ducks behind cover.* "You might want to be careful, I have Ricochet at a Maximum level, you might end up killing yourself." *Uses General's Call.*

"Companion work. But with a title like that, I don't know if I'll be able to afford your price."

"Calculating choice... Choice made." *Walks towards the Ruined City.*
Please make the Minute Men Very Sudden.

Last edited:
"Go ahead, shoot me, just don't miss or you will regret it." Facade says smiling while getting ready to create a copy of himself.

"What happened?" Barba asks.

"Oh nuts, ok we need to get somewhere we can set up a base. Any ideas?" Gazher says.

"Oh we could go to some town I woke up at!" Fun Razor suggests.

"That actually sounds like a good idea for once, where to." Gazher asks.

"This way." Starts walking in the way she first came from.

The Alt. Courier responds to Nate, "You are really bad at bluffing, besides, even if it is actually true, I refuse to die until my killers are coming to hell with me... and you know what, your friends aren't even worth it any more..." He focuses on Nate's cover position, waiting for him to pop even a limb out to start taking potshots.

"Well... you were drunk, Barba..." Thartler said...

Pikachu decides to run to above to ambush Alt. Courier in case he attacked Nate...

How in the wonders of the world both Mr. Fury and Xmax have 4 characters!? *laugh* welp...
Character idea:
Bill (Left4Dead series)
HP: 200 (Decided due to 300 temp HP = 100 HP)
DP: 0
Base Att: 3 (Shove)
Items: Medkit - Heals 80% of missing HP. Renders helpless as you heal...
Pills - gives 30 HP... One use item...
Molotov - Lights nearby area on fire damaging nearby enemies...
M16 - His favorite rifle, ATT of 17-21, magazine is 50, Max. magazine size is 360. Shoots 5 of them per turn...
Katana: Emergency weapon... ATT of 70... Cannot attack ranged...
Ability: Shove - Shoves nearby enemies dealing miniscule DMG, but rendering them helpless for turn... (Bill attacks first in this case)
Ability: Shoot - Self explanatory - Bill shoots bullets onto enemies.
Ability: Throw Grenade: Throws his throwable weapon, be it grenade, dice or pebble...
Passive: War Veteran: May be paranoid, but lucky to him, he have easier time fighting (Weapon and unarmed ATT boost, but may do irrational choices...)
Passive: Carrier - Virus: Bill is partially immune to Green Flu's influence, meaning he doesn't get to be infected... However he's a carrier, and even his influence can infect people...
Passive: Zombie Killing mastery: Do more damage vs. Undead (1.25x)
One Time Ability: The Crew: Summons Zoey, Francis and Louis to fight for Bill for one battle...Zoey uses AK-47, Francis uses Military Sniper Rifle and Louis uses Auto Shotgun.

Or... If you think Bill is too many math :p

Alt. Kirby (Kirby Series)
HP: 220/220
DP: 66
Base ATT: 16
Items: Chainsword - It's more relying on items than normal Kirby... (Sword what was forged on top of Mt. Hectorius) ATT of 35-42
Ability: Basic attack.
Ability: Copycat: Inhale an enemy and copy it's ability.
Ability: Spew Star: Inhale an enemy and spew it out. Star may damage for 1.5x damage more than Kirby's base attack.
Ability: Swordstorm: Kirby Chain-attacks the enemies nearby...
Passive Ability: Can fly...
De-Ability: Can't inhale enemies greater than Kirby...
One-Time Attack: Fury of Pinky: Kirby Enters It's Rage state, buffing mainly it's weapon greatly for battle, but debuffing it's HP and Defense.

NOTE: Alt. Kirby is nothing compared to Kirby I've controlled in second chapter of TA... However, it entered the portal as it was annoyed by bossiness of Kirby...

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Reptillibal Brotherhood~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Mainframe
Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (Mr. Fury) HP:50/150
Shia Labeouf (Joke Character) (Story Controlled) HP: ∞
Deconstructed Deathclaw (Text Adventure 1) (Mr. Fury) HP:500/500
and
Pikachu (Castlevania) (Faressain) HP:180/180 Current Location: The Mainframe
and
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sudden Pirates~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alt. Courier (Fallout New Vegas) (Mr. Fury) Current Location: The Mainframe
HP: 150/150
and
~~~~~~~~~~~~Mechinox Army~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate (Fallout 4) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) HP:194/200 Current Location: Mainframe
Façade (OC) (Xmax360) HP:1/1 Current Location: Mainframe

D. Deathclaw enters the elevator and appears on the floor where Alt. Courier is facing off with the group...
D. Deathclaw walks into the view of the alternate Courier...

Alt. Courier does a head count and is ready to attack!
Facade dosent hide, But gets a little closer to taunt courier and how "if he misses his shot, He will regret it"
Pikachu runs somewhere and hides on a beam, above the alt. courier ready to ambush
Nate ducks behind cover and uses his generals call and calls in a minutemen army to which all kill each other....
The only survivor is pesto marv...
Shia Labeouf stands his ground waiting for Alt. Courier to attack first
Kooper hides, But tosses the keemstar bait at alt. Courier
A rabid keemstar runs at alt. courier at fast speed
Keemstar: ROOOOOOIGHT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

~~~~~~~~~~Team Outworlders~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Ter Mur: Inn
Barba (OC DO NOT STEAL) (Xmax360) HP: 100/100
Thartler (Terraria) (Faressain) HP: 250/250
Uskadesh (Ultima Online) (Story controlled) HP:???
and
Dovahkiin (Skyrim) (Sophia The Mechanic) HP:300/300 Current Location: Ter Mur: Inn

Selusso: I'll make you a deal: I'll work for free, BUT i'll be paying myself in stuff that we find. Deal?
She says while twirling around a bottle of Captain Long Johns Shipmade Ale

The Ophidian, no longer drunk slithers off mumbling about how he needs to call his wife....
Thartler alerts Barba that he was kinda..... VERY drunk...

Rusted Diabetic King Harkinian (CD-i Zelda/YouTube Poop)(Murphmario) HP: 150/150 Current Location: Ruined Subway (Eat fresh!)
Nada

~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: A Ruined Building
Edgelady Fun Razor (OC) (Xmax360) HP:99/100 [IMP SCAR]
Flaurence (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Curax (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Gazher (OC) (Xmax360) HP:104/150 [IMP SCAR]

Curax, Comes out of the portal after a few minutes and follows the group to where Fun Razor first woke up at
It also seems Curax only wanted to go back to his home to graba tie which he now wears...
Anyways the group return to where Fun Razor first woke up
Flaurence: Well then, Do you suppose with some spiffing up this will make a good base location?

Honorary Ghettoclaws: Itaku the Gasher (Magic&Mayhem) (Faressain) The Commonwealth: Concord
HP:170/170

Itaku Summons spirits to gang up on Vas an Nox
The Ghettoclaws are siding with Itaku!
Vas an nox looks worried
Vas an Nox: qua-wís an-sá ilem in-por pen minutes an-ku ide mani zen ruined o qua-lem idiotic monstrocity?!
(Why can't i go five minutes without my life being ruined by some idiotic monstrocity?!)

Vas an nox says the words of power "Kal Ort Por" And teleports away in a hurry....

Hero of Neibreth: The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) (Mr. Fury) Current Location: The Mainframe
HP: 250/250
ED-E HP: ??? (Fallout: New Vegas) (With the courier)

As the Courier sneaks into the Mainframe, He finds the first room being cleaned up by little mantis robots
Mechanical growls appear as a Chupacabra falls from the ceiling Ready to attack!
Chupacabra draws near!
MuCDjHZinaHH_WoOQWDyzfRnnaODMHLVwDfQWkc28rtzSMNVUxbCoJl1YCkCiBF72IRUY_DhBLKoHdOHQiZjwQxhRZhM1NQbaQwyY3VbBkFFUFqGx6T1FcsYGKSl9eQfluA4KCQb

D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) Current Location: Stygian Abyss
HP: 100/100

DEATH Heads into the Ruined City
As he roams the ancient ruins he finds a large room which bears a giant rune in the floor
Theres also a dark hole.... As DEATH Looks into it, He can feel himself afraid of whats down there, despite being a robot....
DEATH gets a move on and reaches the right side of the stygian abyss
Where too?
Tomb of Kings Exit
Ter Mur Exit (Hole in the ceiling)
Abyssal Infernaals Domain
Dragons Lair
Clan Chitter Camp

Kooper(22/25 FP)
"When you're done getting mauled by that thing, could you please give me some medical attention..."
Deconstructed Deathclaw
"Well, I see you all spent the entire time standing around while I was getting restored..."
Neibreth Courier
Uses his actions to try and diamondize the chupacabra. "I'd rather be able to hack these things than fight them..." If he successfully does diamondize the chupacabra, he looks for a security room.
Alt. Courier
Grabs the Keemstar and throws it at Nate, he is more nooseworthy :p

He then looks in the direction of the deathclaw, "So, might I ask why you guys trust a deathclaw of all wasteland creatures? Anyway, you people bore me... I'm going to leave and slaughter the nearest town..." He heads towards the nearest form of safe escape while keeping his guns trained on the gang...

"... What just happened? And what is this creature that was thrown at me?" *Shoots Kooper with the Crusaders Crossbow if he can see him while still behind cover.* "Aaaaand I remember my son is in the Instatute, and the utter chaos it must be in."

"Deal. Though I just want any shields or soul gems we come across, if your fine with it."

"If only I had probes, then I could see what in that pit made me run at peak efficiency. Well then, I am now talking to myself..." *Heads to the exit.*

"Nononono, sir come back." Runs to grab alt. courier and stop him.

"What happened during that time?" Barba asks.

"YA! SPIFF UP MONTAGE!" Fun Razor yells.

"Ya, sure." Gazher says confused.

Itaku:

"Well... He used magic... But that one was different. But I won't forget, that he was insulting you, good ones... I think about chasing that man back and getting him done" Itaku, even if they failed, decided to not give up... "Well... note to self: Not all things seem at first eye good..." Then decided to try to track Vas an Nox...

Thartler:

"I don't know... I was on shop at the moment..." Thartler said...

Pikachu:

That's definitelly boring... Pikachu comments situation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Reptillibal Brotherhood~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Mainframe
Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (Mr. Fury) HP:100/150
and
Pikachu (Star Wars) (Faressain) HP:180/180 Current Location: The Mainframe
and
and

Alt. Courier tosses the wild keemstar at nate

Nate shoots kooper with the crusaders crossbow and heals him 50 HP

Alt. courier goes to escape but.....
Metal walls rise up block the way!
Mechinox's laughter fills the hallway
The only way out is through the entire group of "enemies"

Shia labeouf looks at the deathclaw and gives him inspirational words, more or less congratulating him on his new self.

and
Dovahkiin (Skyrim) (Sophia The Mechanic) HP:300/300 Current Location: Ter Mur: Inn
Selusso (An elf from UO) (Story Controlled) HP Unknown

Selusso: Call it a deal then
Selusso the elf joins you
(Fun fact: There is something called a Soul Stone in Ultima, it is used to transfer and hold skills to give to other players)

Barba and Thartler talk about that drunken state

Rusted Diabetic King Harkinian (CD-i Zelda/YouTube Poop)(Murphmario) HP: 150/150 Current Location: Ruined Subway (Eat fresh!)
Neeeooope

~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Wasteland Castle

Within 25 minutes a large wasteland castle is constructed
Flaurence: Well, that was an exciting story that i'm glad we 4 could witness
So what should we name this place?

Honorary Ghettoclaws: Itaku the Gasher (Magic&Mayhem) (Faressain) The Commonwealth: A Road

Itaku tries to track down where Vas an Nox went (jesus christ man this garg is not having a good day)
As Itaku wanders the wastelands he sees a familiar robed figure in the distance speaking with a merc
There he is....

Hero of Neibreth: The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) (Mr. Fury) Current Location: The Mainframe

Courier attacks the chupacabra with his weapon
With luck, it diamondizes the robot!
You won!
Gained 506934 EXP
Your skill in eating lifenoodles has increased (not that it matters)
Your skill is cringing has increased!
Gained 50 shmeckles
The courier looks around for a Security room and eventually finds a large room where ferouzen/mechinox floats messing with a moniter and watching a battle between alt. courier and a large group of people/mutants/shia labeouf
Numerous sicklers are around the area messing with other moniters and controlling security....

D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) Current Location: Ter Mur: Fishing Village

DEATH heads to the exit of the stygian abyss and leaps out of the hole...
He finds himself in a fishing village with suspicious footprints leaving the village and heading to the Royal City....

"Now if you must, shoot Nate and replace him so my brain does not melt from stupidity, and if you don't, my spikes will do the talking." Facade says to Alt Courier while a spike comes out of his rose hand.

"So what now?" Barba asks.

"FUN RAZOR LAND!" Fun Razor Yells.

"No, I say we name it Funky Disco Palace." Gazher suggests.

"Um... Ok... Um... First things first, Pesto Marv, you're promoted to full on companion... Um... CAN YOU PLEASE NOT GO FOR ME?" *Shoots Kooper again with the Crusaders Crossbow.*

"So... No idea what to do now..." *Goes up to Barba and Thartler.* "Now that I have a follower and your not drunk, what now?"

*Walks up to the nearest local.* "Hello, what Universe am I in, where am I, what is the date, and why are those footprints breaking my programming?"

1. You'll hear him be saying "What universe am Iin, where am I, and what is the date?" A lot.
  2. You'll be reading LOTS of programming jokes.[/SPOILER]

Itaku:

Sets a spirit ambush against Vas an Nox...

Pikachu:

*yawns* Very boring... when would be something interesting? Pikachu thinks...

Thartler:

"Well... We can go into loot hunting... or adventure... But I prefer fortune and glory(aka boss fights), even if it's harder to get..." Thartler said...

For goodness sake, maybe you're right, but he might convice humans to bad side...
And when Itaku selected the side, he would ally with it until allies are dead...

Apologies for putting my action up so excessively late, had a very long day yesterday with little to no sleep.

Kooper(22/25 FP)
Tries to help out Nate with his Keem problem :p
Deconstructed Deathclaw
Silently observes the mayhem that suddenly stirred after he entered the room...
Neibreth Courier
Just walks up to Ferouzen/Mechinox, "You should probably spend less time laughing and more time dealing with the threat..."
Alt. Courier
Climbs over the wall(you never specified it going to the roof), accidentally discovering his spider powers

EDIT 1:Got them switched up, tirednessisbad4you, both of the original actions were considered actions for the Neibreth courier...

Last edited:
Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (Mr. Fury) HP:150/150
and
Pikachu (Sponsored by WaWa, And there deilicious subs!) (Faressain) HP:180/180 Current Location: The Mainframe
and
and

Kooper attacks keemstar and destroys him
Nate heals kooper 50 more HP
Alt. courier climbs onto the wall, discovering his spider powers and tries to walk around the group
BUT
Shia Labeouf attacks with his savage powers AKA tossing 45 spears in alt. couriers direction!
Shia labeouf is ready to rumble

and
Selusso (An elf from UO) (Story Controlled) HP Unknown

Uskadesh walks into the bar and returns to the group
Uskadesh:Well... i'v done some duties and have my next assignment... How have you guys been while i was away?
After asking he looks at Dragonborn
Uskadesh: I'v been meaning to ask ya, since your just kinda.... with us Would you like to officially join our team? Team Outworlders?

Nub (Orcish for No)

~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Wastelands coney island disco palace

Flaurence: It's settled then
The Funky Disco Palace was born
Giant glowing lights saying Wastelands Coney island disco palace appear!

Honorary Ghettoclaws: Itaku the Gasher (Magic&Mayhem) (Faressain) The Commonwealth: A Road

Itaku attacks vas an nox AGAIN
Vas an Nox floats upwardsand yells in an angry tone
Vas an Nox: qua-wís do ulem hunt me des hiuman?! kua ten ilem done re deserve ista?
(WHY DO YOU HUNT ME DOWN HUMAN?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?)

Vas an nox casts down several lightning strikes and then teleports away again
You can hunt him down again, it seems he hasnt gone far

The courier seems to catch Mechinox off guard....
Ferouzen: Ack! ..... How.... How did you get... From there to h... Wait...
I was right....

Ferouzen floats towards the courier staring him down
Ferouzen: So your another version of.... Him....
He points to the screen and backs away
Ferouzen: So.... What brings you to intrude in my domain?
Are you here to slay me perhaps?
Did that foolish Maximus send you? Or are you here for.... Other reasons...

D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) Current Location: Ter Mur: Fishing Village

It appears that theres no life forms in this fishing village... it seems like the village was abandonned in a hurry

Kooper(22/25 FP)
Tries to figure out how to shell toss up the wall to hit the Alt. Courier...
Deconstructed Deathclaw
Breaths fire onto some of the spears as they are flying...
Neibreth Courier
"Well, I ended up being dragged back into this particular plane of existance because of him and several other evils... and to answer your questions, unless you are one of the evils, you are in no danger... and no, I haven't seen Shadowlord Maximus in over 35 years..."
Points towards the screen, "You see, this person is in the wrong version... because that is me, another version of me..."
He also asks, "Also, what is with the excessive security, I can tell you aren't from here, because you don't appear to use the joke that is RobCo Termlink protocol..."
Alt. Courier
Dodges the hunting spears, grabs the hunting spears(the non-burning ones) on the wall and starts throwing them back as they come, this'll probably turn into hunting spear tennis... "I am quite familiar with these weapons... I had a lot of them after I massacred the entirety of Ceasars Legion..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom