Are these good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, try getting better gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iTerra9791

Terrarian
Just asking if I have the correct gear to beat Lepus. I have an Enchanted Sword with a Sharp modifier applied, dealing 28 damage. For ranged weapons, I have a Demon Bow and a Revovler, along with a Minishark. I have full Shadow armor, with 30 defense(including accessories). For magic weapons, a Book of Skulls and a Roman candle.

It sounds like you've got a good set up and should be successful. Try to keep the eggs under control.

A tip for posting on the forum - you can edit your posts if you want to make a change or add something to them. After making a post, click the Edit button that is underneath your name and you'll be able to add more info to the original post instead of making a whole new second post. It's preferred that you don't double post.

Good luck with your Lepus fight. Hopefully there will be more members that chime in on your setup. :)

When. I first fought lepus I had no idea what sort of level he was. I ended up fighting him for about an hour (as he didn't leave when I died) using iron armour....

It was not pleasant. I haven't actually fought him since - though I'd assume your gear would be decent. I'd recommend destroying the big eggs at all cost - they hatch into more lepuses that will lay more eggs etc until you have millions of bunnies. Keeping the eggs under control makes the fight a lot easier.

Play with the spawn limit (mobile). Spawn lots of slime/bunny/fish/bat using status hock to timers in a square box.

Lepus eggs will hatch nothing.

First: Do the dig down. Make a huge wide hole, put actuated or active stone blocks over it. Second: Pour one bucketful of lava in. Throw a copper coin in to see if it will survive the lava. Three: Dig a tunnel to under the lava, have one block length between you and the lava above you. Four: Activate actuated/active stone blocks. Five: Summon Lepus and lure him into the hole. Immediately seal the hole with the actuated/active stone blocks. Six: Stand under the lava, watch the bunnies burn. Due to Lepus duplicating occasionally, he may drop more loot, but that will make the 'battle' longer.

I got Lepus to half health, then suddenly a Blood Moon started. I didn't know what to choose: Kill the eggs and Lepus or keep my NPCs alive. I went with keep your NPCs alive, but a big egg hatched, screwing me up.:(

Back
Top Bottom