Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Do you have any tips on how to sprite? I am okay at sprites, but I am nowhere near this good (I may have asked something like this before, if I have, then sorry, I must have forgot :happy:) Also, are you a good teacher, or do you know someone who could help me with improving my sprites?
Unfortunately, I'm a terrible teacher. But I can direct you to a guide that helped me out a lot.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/beginner-spriting-guide.372/

I know,a little hard,but I like these animals xD!
Thanks for adding it oWo
Which one will ya draw? Floaty potato or Majestic flap-flap?
The stingray. And if it turns out I can't do that, then the manatee. Just like you requested.

Here's a completely new suggestion:

I'd like to request the Heart item sprite (
qR3ua.png
) to have a star similar to the Fallen Star item sprite (
qR3IK.png
) inside the heart. I've seen your work previously, and I believe you can make a better sprite than I can with this.

This is the sprite I am basing this off of:
qR3Z3.png
(Resized x2:
qR41j.png
)

It'd be much obliged if you were to do this for me!

Thank you! Bless

EDIT:
To clarify, I would like the sprite to be in the form the Heart item sprite is so that I may inject it back in-game. It'd be great for my personal texture pack of Terraria~! :D

If you are not currently busy, could you try and make a Corruption-themed reaper avatar for me please?
Here you go, I'm really happy with this one, put a decent amount of work into it.
Corrupted Wraith bigger.png
Corrupted Wraith.png

And one without the glow, just in case.
Corrupted Wraith bigger (no glow).png
Corrupted Wraith (no glow).png

Here's a completely new suggestion:

I'd like to request the Heart item sprite (
qR3ua.png
) to have a star similar to the Fallen Star item sprite (
qR3IK.png
) inside the heart. I've seen your work previously, and I believe you can make a better sprite than I can with this.

This is the sprite I am basing this off of:
qR3Z3.png
(Resized x2:
qR41j.png
)

It'd be much obliged if you were to do this for me!

Thank you! Bless

EDIT:
To clarify, I would like the sprite to be in the form the Heart item sprite is so that I may inject it back in-game. It'd be great for my personal texture pack of Terraria~! :D
I'll see what I can do, it's on the list.

Back
Top Bottom