Xbox 360 Rod of discords, The Axes, bone keys, Enchanted Swords, and Nymph banners for sale

Lord Zarcxon

Terrarian
As is stated in the title im selling some of the rarer items in the game, but i am only willing to trade these items for the items listed below.
However if your want another item EX. Ankh shield i will still have to keep my price, and the items are listed in difficulty to get.

Easy:
- 50 or more presents ( i may go lower )
- 1 Dye Trader outfit ( full set )
- 1 Dryad outfit ( full set )
- 1 Nurse outfit ( full set )

Med:
- 1 Dog whistle ( i may give 2 for this item )
- 1 Red Ryder
- 1 Hand warmer
- 1 Tool box
- 1 jack 'o lantern mask ( I'm also will to give 2 for this )

Hard
- 1 Blood root ( of course why not make it hard to get... also willing to give 2 )
- 1 Nazar

After i get an item with a one next to it i wont need it anymore and it will be removed

You could just change the date on your console to activate the Halloween and Christmas events and just farm out the items, although you buy the outfits your are looking for (arms dealer sells nurse outfit I think but might be merchant.)

do you still have a rod of discord and a nymph banner available? i have most of the items you listed for trade. i don't have a toolbox or jack o' lantern mask.

I could also use a Nymph Banner, The Axe, and if you or anyone has it, an Inferno Fork. Could also use Unicorn Mount and Honeyed Goggles (bee Mount). I do have a Nazar, dog whistle, toolbox, hand warmer, and presents, both placeable and non placeable. If anyone wants to trade, my GT is LapLasagna.

Back
Top Bottom