Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I haven't noticed any issues on my end. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
Just did so now... It's working fine currently, but I'll let you know if it starts acting up again.

EDIT: Several hours without a hitch, sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
Hello, recently my Terraria Community Forum does like a weird thing where the boxes just disappear and it is just text. Please Help!
TCF bug.PNG

Hello, recently my Terraria Community Forum does like a weird thing where the boxes just disappear and it is just text. Please Help! View attachment 138228
Which browser are you using?

That looks like an incomplete page load, it might be caused by a slow connection or perhaps a momentary server burp. Does it happen frequently for you?

I haven't noticed any problems on my end, nor have I seen other reports of such behavior.

Which browser are you using?

That looks like an incomplete page load, it might be caused by a slow connection or perhaps a momentary server burp. Does it happen frequently for you?

I haven't noticed any problems on my end, nor have I seen other reports of such behavior.
Google Chrome, and yes it is up to date. It has been happening since Sunday, the 4th.

Are you using Adblock? Is it possible that you are accidentally hiding some of the elements on the forums?

Before anyone asks - we don't have any ads here on TCF, so temp-blocking it for here won't cause you issues. :)

You have indirect ads for Re-Logic published games, although I think that's justified.

Those are not ads in the sense of the typical word - say, how TO had ads for all sorts of stuff...the kind of thing adblocker exists to remove. They are news posts about stuff relevant to our company (i.e. published games) that folks may want to hear about. :)

Those are not ads in the sense of the typical word - say, how TO had ads for all sorts of stuff...the kind of thing adblocker exists to remove. They are news posts about stuff relevant to our company (i.e. published games) that folks may want to hear about. :)
Well aware, just making a joke. :)

Either way, AdBlock should not stop assets like these from loading.

Is it possible that merging posts like here 'kills' alerts? I got a shadow alert today (I got a notification, but was gone before I could check it, could've been fifteen minutes or so inbetween), but I don't know if it's related to this (the "Last edited by" notifications states a much later time than when I got the alert, easily a few hours of difference). It might have been an independent instance.

Regardless, I got no alert for that post, even though it's a direct quote, so that'd be bug any way you slice it.

Is it possible that merging posts like here 'kills' alerts? I got a shadow alert today (I got a notification, but was gone before I could check it, could've been fifteen minutes or so inbetween), but I don't know if it's related to this (the "Last edited by" notifications states a much later time than when I got the alert, easily a few hours of difference). It might have been an independent instance.

Regardless, I got no alert for that post, even though it's a direct quote, so that'd be bug any way you slice it.
That isn't an issue we have noticed before, but it is easy enough to replicate on our end. We will do some testing behind the scenes (probably during the next routine maintenance, whenever that is) and see if we can figure out what is going on.

I keep getting disconnected for no reason, even immediately after logging in. Removing the https part of the url isn't helping, either.

I keep getting disconnected for no reason, even immediately after logging in. Removing the https part of the url isn't helping, either.
Instead of totally removing the HTTPS part have you tried just setting it to HTTP?

Also what browser are you using?

Instead of totally removing the HTTPS part have you tried just setting it to HTTP?

Also what browser are you using?

I'm using Chrome. The problem is that the browser often autocorrects to https anyway. What is causing this bug?

Back
Top Bottom