Introducing myself!

Jon Smitten

Plantera
Jon Smitten is my username and also the name I use for my DeviantART. In Terraria, my PC is called Alicia. ;) The activities I enjoy most are gaming, watching YouTube, reading wikis, manga-style drawing, experimenting with music, and programming and problem solving. I enjoy sandbox and RTS games in general. I'm interested in getting involved in PC game production in some way for a career. :D

The first (real) time I played Terraria was in 1.2.2, where I followed the wiki guide and was a melee turned magic user. Apart from the normal experience from start to endgame, that history included:
- Splattering my first bunny with my copper pickaxe
- Gray Stucco and Iridescent Bricks
- Zombie Arm
- Fruitcake Chakram
- Finding the underground Crimson before the overland Crimson, and getting scared :red:less. And then it ends up being my favourite biome :brain: <3
- Jungle Rose
- Eskimo Shirt me loves it
- Magic Mirror is best item
- Starfury
- epic quest for Frostspark Boots
- epic quest for Ankh Shield
- Harpy Wings
- Mushroom Spear
- found Armored Vitamins
- Frost Armor
- Derpling and Giant Tortoise make me rage
- found Armored Armor Polish
- Paladin makes me rage
- epic grind for the Axe (savescummed a lot)
- Scarecrow hat and pants
- Vampire Knives
- Death Sickle
- Razorblade Typhoon
- Scourge of the Corruptor
- Optic Staff

When 1.3 was released, I completely restarted with a new Alicia and new world (which thankfully was Crimson as well) in Expert Mode, and created some new history:
- Got a gold portal right off the bat, saw someone who has extra dirty dirt blocks
- me like Stone Slabs
- Antlion Charger and Tomb Crawler make me rage
- epic quest for Cellphone (including lots of fishing)
- why the heck do :gslime:s have >200 HP now o_o
- epic grind for the Axe... again
- Solar Eruption is OP
- epic grind for Greedy Ring
- OOOOOH Sand Elemental~!!!! <3

Now, I'm primarily a melee user with summoning as a secondary. I'm not particularly great at anything in the game, just a jack of all trades. :p

(edit)
My favourite...
Biome: Crimson :brain:
Weapon: Death Sickle (v1.2), Solar Eruption (v1.3)
Music: Frost Moon
Minion: The Twins (v1.2)
NPC: Steampunker

As mentioned, I'm a DeviantART user and as far as Terraria is involved, I make the occasional fan art which tend to have the "wut" factor. :p That'll be the main way which I'll contribute to the community, so I hope to get some support, and to troll the developers a bit. >:D

Last edited:
Welcome to TCF! I always enjoy reading such enthusiastic introductions, it's the hallmark of a spontaneous, fun person to be around!

So yeah, have a good time!

Ohey, I've seen your drawings at DeviantArt before, they're good stuff. :)

Glad to see you here around as well. Welcome!

same the Crimson is pretty god damn awesome still containing it from covering my entire world and I might have been mining out my entire world

same the Crimson is pretty god damn awesome still containing it from covering my entire world and I might have been mining out my entire world
I splashed holy water everywhere to stop the spread, especially into the jungle. (I know about the Clentaminator but it's too ex for me :p )

Now the crimson desert has pimples of hallow.

Also, I levelled part of the overworld Crimson (I forgot for what reason, probably for mobility / farming). It looks so butchered now, when the tops of the hills and the Crimson cave entrance get severed off like that. `:p

"YOU CORRUPT MY WORLD?? I CORRUPT YOU!! :redmunch:"

That was a thorough introduction. Although I haven't been here very long myself, I welcome you nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom