tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
It seems that Yharon has AI similar to Duke Fishron.

You just had to. -_-:sigh:

index.php

Jungle Dragon, Yharon AI:
It's a secret ;)

Last edited:
I didn't mean to spoil it. Just saying.
Also any sprites for the upcoming bosses?
Bosses are incredibly difficult to sprite, since they're so big and all, so their probably isn't sprites for upcoming bosses.
Unless there are, then I allow MountainDrew to correct me!
Only him. Because he's mountain dew with the name Drew.
It's a perfect name for if you were to name a bottle of mountain dew.
Literally perfect.

All rights to Sky High for the idea.

The Hyper Protector

Post-Duke Fishron.

Looks like a green Skeletron Head.

Has 2 phases.

Phase 1: The Hyper Protector acts like the Dungeon Guardian, but does less damage and moves a little slower.
Phase 2: When the Hyper Protector runs out of HP, its colors become very crazy, and then it grows 8 arms, accompanied with the message "I will protect this jungle until Yharim needs me no more!" It then functions like Skeletron.

The 8 arms are:
Styngun: shoots stynger bolts.
The Protector's Shield: Has no attack, but has a lot of HP and defense. Also, it has a large hitbox.
Calamatic Gaze: Shoots brimstone fire lasers. (It can be the same projectile as that of 1st form Calamitas)
Dead Spread: Shoots a spray of Ichor Bullets.
Cursed Hand: Meelee hand that inflicts Cursed Inferno.
Blackhole Beater: Creates balls of shadowflame that hang in place.
The Rift: Summons random enemies.
The Hyper Protector's Hand: has insane knockback.
In expert mode, all the arms need to be destroyed for The Hyper Protector to take significant damage. When they are all destroyed, he shoots homing shadowflame skulls, like the Clothier and Skeletron combined.

Lore and Origin: The Dungeon was in the Jungle, in the past. The guard, known then as The Protector, was very strong, however, he did let a certain few in the dungeon. However, when he accidentally let Yharim's worst enemy in, Yharim split The Protector's soul into three pieces and cast the hollow husk into the dungeon. It is now known as the Dungeon Guardian. Then, he ripped the dungeon into the air, throwing it far away. He put each piece of soul to use. With the Power piece, he cursed a demigod and sent him to the dungeon to guard it, making him mortal. This man is known as the Old Man, and he still retains some of his demigod powers, as seen by his ability to shoot Skulls. He took the Life piece and inserted it into the Lizhardian idol, transforming it into Golem. And, finally, he took the Devotion piece and enlarged its power, transforming it into the Hyper Protector. So far, no one has been able to pass this Protector, but perhaps the Terrarian is strong enough?

All rights to Sky High for the idea.

The Hyper Protector

Post-Duke Fishron.

Looks like a green Skeletron Head.

Has 2 phases.

Phase 1: The Hyper Protector acts like the Dungeon Guardian, but does less damage and moves a little slower.
Phase 2: When the Hyper Protector runs out of HP, its colors become very crazy, and then it grows 8 arms, accompanied with the message "I will protect this jungle until Yharim needs me no more!" It then functions like Skeletron.

The 8 arms are:
Styngun: shoots stynger bolts.
The Protector's Shield: Has no attack, but has a lot of HP and defense. Also, it has a large hitbox.
Calamatic Gaze: Shoots brimstone fire lasers. (It can be the same projectile as that of 1st form Calamitas)
Dead Spread: Shoots a spray of Ichor Bullets.
Cursed Hand: Meelee hand that inflicts Cursed Inferno.
Blackhole Beater: Creates balls of shadowflame that hang in place.
The Rift: Summons random enemies.
The Hyper Protector's Hand: has insane knockback.
In expert mode, all the arms need to be destroyed for The Hyper Protector to take significant damage. When they are all destroyed, he shoots homing shadowflame skulls, like the Clothier and Skeletron combined.

Lore and Origin: The Dungeon was in the Jungle, in the past. The guard, known then as The Protector, was very strong, however, he did let a certain few in the dungeon. However, when he accidentally let Yharim's worst enemy in, Yharim split The Protector's soul into three pieces and cast the hollow husk into the dungeon. It is now known as the Dungeon Guardian. Then, he ripped the dungeon into the air, throwing it far away. He put each piece of soul to use. With the Power piece, he cursed a demigod and sent him to the dungeon to guard it, making him mortal. This man is known as the Old Man, and he still retains some of his demigod powers, as seen by his ability to shoot Skulls. He took the Life piece and inserted it into the Lizhardian idol, transforming it into Golem. And, finally, he took the Devotion piece and enlarged its power, transforming it into the Hyper Protector. So far, no one has been able to pass this Protector, but perhaps the Terrarian is strong enough?
Please, stop posting these "suggestions". At first, they seemed just like suggestions, but now you're just pestering numerous mod developers from different mods to incorporate your ideas into their mods (Auralite, Spirit, etc.) I think the developers may find it annoying, as they are working hard, but you keep trying to force your own ideas onto them. I recommend you stop it, or try to keep your SUGGESTIONS reasonable. :D

Nothing is impossible. It comes down to the skills and patience of the coder.
Technically, not quite un-true, just not quite true. Do you think it's possible to make Terraria 3D?
Actually, that's the only thing I can think of right now. I'm sure if I tried I could think of more, but ehh.

Everything has its' limitations. For example, I can't bypass dust or projectile limits afaik, so it's not possible to have massive particle effects or a massive amount of projectiles on screen at once.

I will definitely agree on one thing though @Kefke , and that's that I most certainly don't have the patience nor the time to deal with all of these suggestions. I'll take most of them under consideration though, and if I have time to implement something interesting then I will try.

Well, it'd be longer. That's for sure.:p

Now that I think about it, the Update Bar says that new weapons are being added. Can we see spoilers/teasers of these new weapons, Drew? :indifferent:

BTW, I said that I'd give some recommended music for Andromeda, so here :):

I was thinking of putting the other themes, but these seemed perfect, especially the first, since that also plays when you're destroying a spaceship the size of a SMALL PLANET. Yep, fitting, alright.

Back
Top Bottom