Xbox One The Crimpson Heart

GORYTiger8

Spazmatism
currently have multiple pairs of warding bat wings from solar eclipse, first come first served, p.s. Still have to trade for them though.

My gamer tag (GT) is GORYTiger8, and the one helping is unknowenhunter, (he knows its spelt wrong but someone else has the origonal gt and they havn't ben on in forever, so please don't pester him about it.)

i can reforge your sword
"i made my nights edge LEGENDARY forge today "it only cost me 1 to 1/2 platinum""
GT: gavinhawk playz
[doublepost=1467941980,1467941922][/doublepost]ill donate the bat wings to new players so they can fly

i can reforge your sword
"i made my nights edge LEGENDARY forge today "it only cost me 1 to 1/2 platinum""
GT: gavinhawk playz
[doublepost=1467941980,1467941922][/doublepost]ill donate the bat wings to new players so they can fly
i am sorry about how long it took me to respond i didn't have any internet/computer access over the summer so was completely unable to check the forums, but if needed you could message me at GORYTiger8 or my friend who is currently holding the majority of our stock in shop, his gt is Unknowen Hunter, and if any other questions message me on xbox one at the gammer tag above but to restate it is GORYTiger8, thank you and have a nice day.

We have new christmas items ready for trade, as me and my friend are farming the frost moon and still looking into pumpkin moon spawners christmas might just come early this year for those who are up for the trade.

We have new christmas items ready for trade, as me and my friend are farming the frost moon and still looking into pumpkin moon spawners christmas might just come early this year for those who are up for the trade.

How do I get to thus said shop for trading?

So hey, it is to anyone who cares or is concerned, the shop is kinda well how do you say dead without saying it so bluntly, but for those of you who want to stick around and continue to trade for items I will still do that but for now I am sad to say but the thread is dead and to anyone who sees this you know how to contact me which is through my Xbox one gammer tag, so yeah I will basically no longer respond to anything in this thread anymore unless I am either online or just feel like checking in.

So as some of you may know I have not been responding to many messages that have been sent to me on Xbox one and this is as the school year has hit a down slope and I have not been doing great just in general so this has affected my play time on console (finally the part you actually care about, stupid exposition) and such as I have not been able to play with some of my good friends so I have put that above the majority of the trading offers, and I am so sorry for not responding to most of you who have requested trade and or just wanted to play terraria so once again I'm changing how things will work and to try and make things better I will post a schedule for when I will be able to trade and the times to and to not message me, if you can't fit these times let me know and I can work with you to help and this may be irritating to most and it may seem like I am the terraria amazon prime service but you know, yeah never mind I am terraria amazon, dang it, but back on track I will post these times later in the week and or maybe next week, again sorry for blowing some of you off and the inconveniences this may cause.
[doublepost=1486089371,1486089235][/doublepost]I really seem to like writing large pieces of exposition don't I?

With the soon arise of console 1.3 I would like to attempt to open my doors back up to new people who would like to buy items, now it will open up when Xbox One gets version 1.3, this may take awhile but I want time to gather stock and get ready for the moon lord to attack my system.

Hey everyone we are back and ready to trade for 1.3 with all new end game items in stock, we got 3 Drill Containment Units for sale too and its a fist come first served basis,( message me at gt: GORYTiger8) For more details

The first few people to order can get a free portal gun! And if you don’t want it then something else, maybe, something. . . Just take the portal gun dang it.

Back
Top Bottom