3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me it seems appropriate to call it a mashup of the best of the best of all version dates. 1.2 with the best weapons ranging from the frost moon and pumpkin moon updates all the way to 1.2.4's Duke Fishron weapons. In my opinion it should keep that tradition. Somehow add 1.3 content and cap it off there. That way it has something to look at comparable to the PS Vita version to make players think...hmm there's more here and it's a unique experience. I know it has to do with sales but I think the introduction to 1.3 content could spur players into buying a possible Nintendo Switch version(provided it comes to Switch)

I think a switch version would be better than the Wii U version. From what Mr.Rudi mentioned he says the Switch can run 1.3 so ballpark specs could generally be around Terraria's minimum or recommended requirements which would be cool. Again I'm not saying it will come to Switch but if it does I would buy yet another edition. I support it.

I think a switch version would be better than the Wii U version. From what Mr.Rudi mentioned he says the Switch can run 1.3 so ballpark specs could generally be around Terraria's minimum or recommended requirements which would be cool. Again I'm not saying it will come to Switch but if it does I would buy yet another edition. I support it.
Same.

yep. and since the main issue Terraria comes across on consoles is lack of ram it should be fine on the Switch.

the Switch will most likely have 2-4GB of ram, that seems pretty great since most of it is dedicated to the game unlike a PC or a smartphone's ram for example .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom