KING OF HEARTS - Sash's Statistics.

Sash

Terrarian
I aim to collect the best terrarians on the planet into one group.. are you one of them? prove it.
KING OF HEARTS.
register for Sash's Statistics and dominate slot one.

I might parpicipate, but I have one question:
What difficulty should our character be, and should the world be normal or expert?

I might parpicipate, but I have one question:
What difficulty should our character be, and should the world be normal or expert?
the format is

Hardcore Character
Large Expert Corruption.

when you die you make a new character and keep the same map.
you may loot past character items. if I die you may loot the fallen sash.

So... kinda like the runs I've already done, except you can pick up where you left off if you die?

What's the goal of this run?

So... kinda like the runs I've already done, except you can pick up where you left off if you die?

Id like to see these runs of yours.

This is obviously hardcore. If you die its basically over as you loose your hearts. A flawless run you wont die.

http://sashonline.blogspot.com.au/
[doublepost=1477496768,1477496624][/doublepost]
Id like to see these runs of yours.

This is obviously hardcore. If you die its basically over as you loose your hearts. A flawless run you wont die.

In the future i plan to make speedrun.co.m seem inferior and obsolete. As soon as i realised that i was rolling dice for good map seeds i decided id make my own statistics site.

http://sashonline.blogspot.com.au/
[doublepost=1477497161][/doublepost]

ah I see you are a hkx player.. so am I. I have one character at the pillars, one after mech boss kills and 2 pre mech boss but hardmode. I run expert hardcore but with massive restrictions. hooks are banned. Zero Armor, Zero magic, Zero summons, Zero weapons appart from long bow. no shots or repeaters. would you like to step it up and adopt these same conditions? more importantly, would you be a friend? its been very lonely. I only know of one other hkx runner.. itsox

I don't know what hkx is.

Links to the runs are in my sig.

"no hooks" is fine, but I have no intention of attempting to play the game without armor or weapons. I once beat the moon lord with a toxikarp and it took well over 35 minutes to complete. using a weaker weapon is not my idea of a good time.

Wait.. is the objective of this game to "collect as many hearts as you can in 60 minutes of Hardcore Expert Largeworld"? I think I've got Sunday off, so I can go for it then. What's the number to beat?

I don't know what hkx is.

Links to the runs are in my sig.

"no hooks" is fine, but I have no intention of attempting to play the game without armor or weapons. I once beat the moon lord with a toxikarp and it took well over 35 minutes to complete. using a weaker weapon is not my idea of a good time.

Wait.. is the objective of this game to "collect as many hearts as you can in 60 minutes of Hardcore Expert Largeworld"? I think I've got Sunday off, so I can go for it then. What's the number to beat?

lol no armor is pretty savage. not only do you loose defense but the set buffs are a huge loss. I just did a solo run . I stopped at 53 minutes. my total was not that great. 240 hp. zero deaths. if you would like to run with me rather than on your own I will provide back up with a demon bow and frost burn. its quite obvious a hkx player can gather solo. I like to cut highlights and put them into a 5 min reel. if you wish to run solo on your own that's also fine but I will need the full run on reel. perhaps yt.

Back
Top Bottom