Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I should really pick up the slack on being in this game, all I've announced is that I was late and never made any moves!

For my first action of the game, I toss a Psych-Out grenade at the Mk. Psi Drone army, damaging some of their sensors and devastating them if they are psychic, taking the Psi as a hint. If they are not psychic, I throw a Krak grenade at the Mk. Psi Drone Army as well, causing heavy localized damage!

I'll read more on how many actions I can take and what the charge cap is later. Is it 50? If not, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey there.

Now, the charge mechanic is interesting. You can have 1 uncapped charged, and 2 capped at 50.

/NULL

Last edited:
I can't believe SiivaGunner is harambeing dead.
Tip of the day: #AQAP

Crack The Sky: /|||\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <|||||>
The Queener: _|||||_
The Infinity Edge: {||||}
Runes Stored: None.
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON]: 22/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 6/50
Spellthief [AG]: 32/50

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (9/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Totem && Tome && Scroll && Knowledge Titan Essence = Pure Cosmic Knowledge (Level 9) (5/10)
Vote Erelye 2016.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (3/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (8/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

--MeeM Barracks (DEAD!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Spellthief (summoning...)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.

>XTRULLORQUEST: Continue. For real this time.
The books that stand out in thebookshelves are the Thaumonomicon, the Lexica Botania, and a special one named "The Materials of the Multiverse, Volume I."

>Xtrullor: Pick it up.
You open the book, then immediately flip to Suetonium.
There's a material next to it called "Sparkletime."

>Check it out!
Sparkletime: A precious metal, similar to diamond, that is rarely found on Robloxia. It is used to create very sparkly items, like fedoras and hoverboards. Items made with this metal are usually very expensive. Not to be confused with Sparkletech, which is stabilized Suetonium.

>Flip to Ichorium.
Looks like the KAMI section of the book's not accessible yet! You're going to have to complete the Thaumonomicon. And that means completing the Research Notes. Cue war flashbacks.

>Scan for fuel sources in the vicinity.
The nearest one's 420 light years away. Fuel's critically low.

>Take the Warp.
You're crazy enough to harambe around with thaumic forces, but you're not THAT crazy!

>DO IT! JUST DO IT! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Whatever you say, Shia LaBeouf.
"NOW LEAVING DEEP SPACE STATION. NEXT ST(/)P, INSANITY."

Xtrullor is now in the Warp.
"Sanity is a dump stat." - Engie
----
Entity Actions:
Steel Sentinel, Spookeeper, and Zombie^2 Goku wait for the dop. Thanks, Toast.
----
":salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: /:salt:\ :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:"
"YOU. YOU JUST MADE ME WASTE MY QUEENER! YOU FRIGGIN' MORON!"

Salt levels unstable.

"U WOT M8? INHALE MY gorilla, ENRAGEMENT CHILD."

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

Mardek's meme-infused salt buffs his next attack.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Last edited:
My first charge will be rather small, only at 15 points.

Arrival of the Concheror: 1/15

I call in support from a Thunderfire Cannon to blast at the Mk. Psi Drone Army with a powerful airburst shell! This deals moderate damage to a larger number of drones than my attack with the Krak Grenades did.

||Charges||
Good heavens, would you look at the time! 53/100
Hey. That's new. 4/20
40. 40. 13/40

(+14 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+10), DarkSide (+3) and Pricey (+1))
thank.

+1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U

|| Alchemy ||
Saltstained Cutlass (15) [+-] Enchant Scroll: Water [P] + Glowing Aquamarine [P] + Sapphire Ring [T/T] + Water Elemental Summoning Shard [P] + Brand of the Tsunami [P] + Clearwater Flask [T/T] + Aura of Creation [P] + Aura of Twilight [P] + Moonstone Dust [T/T] + Lunar Pearl [T/T] = Beneath the Sea and Stars (Level 22 - 23/23) DONE.

Hat && Dishwasher && Pillow && Lava Lamp = I Just Found This Lying Around (Level 10 - 3/11)

Cowl ++ Grief = Hood of Lamentation (Level 10 - 3/11)

Glass Eye ++ Gravity = Rolling Eye (Level 10 - 1/11)

||Actions||

The Godmodder failed to realise that by placing himself into the role of 'he' in that sentence, 'he' would also be teleported to Lumbridge (also known as Lumby, by level 99 wizzys). Once there, a terrible sight awaits him...

On an unrelated note, and if you've played old school Runescape, y'know the 'Men' who hang around the teleport sigil in Lumbridge? Well, they exist. They kinda hang around, and are mercilessly killed by players for their bones, so that the murderers may increase their prayer skill by burying them. How ironic. They also dropped a few other things, such as gold, and occassionally some items.

Now
, this level 99 wizzy had been practising his Magic skill on these folks for a while. He had gone all the way from level 1 to level 99 by killing them. In case it wasn't obvious, that's a lot of dead Men. It's an incredibly inefficient way to farm experience, but at least there's no chance of dying.
Null.
Nada.
No chance.
This meant that this particular wizzy could use botting software to do it allfor him: all in one session. Fortunately, this information will never become relevant whatsoever, so feel free to discard it.

An yet another unrelated note, there was a band of Men gathering in the church. They collectively abused respawning systems, meaning that many Men could exist in one place. While the Level 99 wizzy, tyranical slayer of Men and Women everywhere, was out turning the Godmodders bones to bananas, the Men (and some Women too) created a plan. They pooled all of their money, items, herbs and what have you. After all of them had done that, they abused respawns a bit more, allowing them to summon some more comrades. These too pooled their drops. By repeating this, they were effectively provided an enourmous amount of wealth across the Grand Exchange. In the blink of an eye, they were able to buy the alliegence of every hostile creature in all of Gielnor, with gold to spare after teleporting them to the Mens location. With their plan in motion, the lot of them occupy the spaces surrounding around the Lumbridge teleport sigil, since Runescape allows multiple entities to share a space. But none of this information applies to you, or anyone else for that matter! Why on earth would I need to tell you any of this?!

The Godmodder's teleport finishes, and he is deposited in front of Lumbridge Castle. Immediately after, he is deposited in the graveyard, having been mauled by just about every creature in all of Runescape. Including, but not limited to, all of them. The avengees bury his bones. The Prayer Level of everyone involved jumps to 99.

Spirit Reviser: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...er-discussion-thread.30092/page-7#post-797911
Inventory and project: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...r-discussion-thread3.30092/page-9#post-816669
Ice Barrier: 2/4
From the Grave: 2/4
Extended Life: -/5
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: 4/4
Anarchists' Cookbook: 1/5
Conga Drums: 3/3
Current Function()s: 10
Traces: 9
Level: 45
Function()s:
Turn() - Trace: N/a
Cull() - Trace: Olmarq
Mask() - Trace: Shomar Shasburg
Cast() - Trace: Aayla
Help() - Trace: Sybil Reisz
Project() - Trace: lostAmbush
Collapse() - Trace: grimJudicator
Jaunt() - Trace: Preston Moyle
Void() - Trace: Asher Kendrel

Last edited:
Fossilised Bone && Space Age Technology && Magic Tome of the Holy and Fallen && Twin Clawed Gauntlets && Envy of Life =(Level ?)2/?
Fanged Mask && Beast's Metal Armor && Soul of Berserker && Primal Core && Envy of Sentience=(Level ?)2/?
Power of the Dopplegänger && Nothing Sacrificed, Nothing Gained && True Strike && Envy of Power=(Level ?)2/?

I strike at the Anti-Godmodder's entities with their failures of those they failed to save, and those that were lost in this cause. Making it into a physical force, hurting them.

Whispers of the Long Dead(2/50)
The Fate of All Civilizations(2/50)
EMBODIMENT OF IMMORTALITY(2/250)

Mirror ~~~~ Loom (Level 0)=???
Deck of Cards ~~~~ Loom (Level 0)=???

XCOMMAND#DELETEFILESAVE
I delete file save.
COMMANDJAVAH
I hack into the Java and reroute script into godmodders IP address.
Personal GODMODDER info gained.
ZYXAGARBOTS.COM
I use Herb Convertor to convert Bots into malware virus's.
RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS
Bots loaded.
Robots loaded.
Hacks loaded.
Reroute misslle strike cordinates of HAMMER missle stirke.
FIRING
Tracing heat signature of Godmodder.
Bleep.
12 Dozen missles fired filled with incendary plasma frag grenades that in turn our filled with suicide cat bombers.

Second Strike Online!
Orbital Laser Strike/Dubstep Speakers/Hyper Voice=Sub Orbital Sound Strike
Booting Up!
Sub Orbital Sound Strike/Wild Exploud/Beats Earbuds=Earshatter Soundboom
Earshatter Soundboom/ Modding for Gods= Godmodding Sounds
Extremely loud sheep sounds play from the godmodders computer tha can't be stopped due to godmodding modding! HTML moddified to lag his computer! CSS changed to display french fries on his computer!
Spawn Entity: MissingNo on his computer! Computer files are destoryed and permanantly stored in MissingNo file! Game removed from Godmodders computer!
He is unable to reconnect to game and his character is frozen!

Third Strike Ready
File Hack!
I hack into his player sprite and change it into a toad! Massive decrease in health and damage for godmodder! Armour on him is removed!
Piskel sprite edit makes him have a metal gag so he can't give voice commands!
Godmodder Toad Character is imported into Undertale!
I erase the Undertale world in the Genocide Route!

Fourth Strike Online!
Undertale app is removed and ported over into this youtube video!
The annoying sounds mask the sound of me sneaking up behind him with my new creation!
ALCHEMY
Doge/Dank Memes/Pepe=Meme Extreme Meme!
I play it in his ears until his ears bleed! The godmodder toad then goes half deaf!
I edit the coding of the game to become admin and block his hacking exstensions!
The godmodder toad is confused!

Fifth Strike Online!
I make his game file/sprite/godmodder all link together! His game sprite and the godmodder himself are linked due to my powers! I teleport the godmodder into the toad sprite! He is knocked out by the rancid smell of the toad's insides that the godmodder is residing in! I make the toad real! The stomach acids of the toad dissolve the actual godmodder, then dissolve the sprite becuase I snuck in Bloon Dissolver Fluid! Godmodder dissolved and unable to respawn because I am the admin now and I ban his IP adress!

6th Strike Online!
The dissolved toad/godmodder/sprite is teleported back in time into the 1600's. There are no computers back then! Godmodder can't godmod! Boi!

Last edited:
XCOMMAND#DELETEFILESAVE
I delete file save.
COMMANDJAVAH
I hack into the Java and reroute script into godmodders IP address.
Personal GODMODDER info gained.
ZYXAGARBOTS.COM
I use Herb Convertor to convert Bots into malware virus's.
RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS
Bots loaded.
Robots loaded.
Hacks loaded.
Reroute misslle strike cordinates of HAMMER missle stirke.
FIRING
Tracing heat signature of Godmodder.
Bleep.
12 Dozen missles fired filled with incendary plasma frag grenades that in turn our filled with suicide cat bombers.

Second Strike Online!
Orbital Laser Strike/Dubstep Speakers/Hyper Voice=Sub Orbital Sound Strike
Booting Up!
Sub Orbital Sound Strike/Wild Exploud/Beats Earbuds=Earshatter Soundboom
Earshatter Soundboom/ Modding for Gods= Godmodding Sounds
Extremely loud sheep sounds play from the godmodders computer tha can't be stopped due to godmodding modding! HTML moddified to lag his computer! CSS changed to display french fries on his computer!
Spawn Entity: MissingNo on his computer! Computer files are destoryed and permanantly stored in MissingNo file! Game removed from Godmodders computer!
He is unable to reconnect to game and his character is frozen!

Third Strike Ready
File Hack!
I hack into his player sprite and change it into a toad! Massive decrease in health and damage for godmodder! Armour on him is removed!
Piskel sprite edit makes him have a metal gag so he can't give voice commands!
Godmodder Toad Character is imported into Undertale!
I erase the Undertale world in the Genocide Route!

Fourth Strike Online!
Undertale app is removed and ported over into this youtube video!
The annoying sounds mask the sound of me sneaking up behind him with my new creation!
ALCHEMY
Doge/Dank Memes/Pepe=Meme Extreme Meme!
I play it in his ears until his ears bleed! The godmodder toad then goes half deaf!
I edit the coding of the game to become admin and block his hacking exstensions!
The godmodder toad is confused!

Fifth Strike Online!
I make his game file/sprite/godmodder all link together! His game sprite and the godmodder himself are linked due to my powers! I teleport the godmodder into the toad sprite! He is knocked out by the rancid smell of the toad's insides that the godmodder is residing in! I make the toad real! The stomach acids of the toad dissolve the actual godmodder, then dissolve the sprite becuase I snuck in Bloon Dissolver Fluid! Godmodder dissolved and unable to respawn because I am the admin now and I ban his IP adress!

6th Strike Online!
The dissolved toad/godmodder/sprite is teleported back in time into the 1600's. There are no computers back then! Godmodder can't godmod! Boi!
I see that thing before it was being sent to 0rigins and ruined it. I don't think it may going to work right...

I/We are activating Project Earthdank 200/200! +3 from Crystal

Be Prepared, Big robot inbound...

I saw a pink fluffy dragon named Tailclaw came to me saying

Tailclaw: I haven't see you in a while my master, we made this robot just for annilihating anything on sight.

Disgruntled Project Storm Commander: At any rate, We made that :red:ing thing just to blow anything up in a moment.

And then, a giant robotic humanoid with a cross on his eye, a suit that the P.E.K.K.A wears, a simlar hair-style of Goku, a Deal with it Glasses on his eyes, a massive rocket-missile launcher, an high-quality sniper and anything he uses.

This guy is the Annhiliator X Ver.1.

Annihilator
X: hi

Disgruntled Project Storm Commander: Who the :red: did you say "hi"? You are a tiny head bastard you are...

Annihilator X: ...

Annihilator X Ver.1 [AG BOSS]
This beast is created by the Storm corporation and Dr. Glitera that is sent out to destroy the PGs

HP: 1,600,000
ATT: 80,000 per attack (Estimated 160,000 damage for 2 attacks)
Attacks Twice

Abilities:

IllumiPunch: Punches a enemy with a power of the Illuminati for high damage with a cooldown of 3.

Rocket Barrage V.2: Fires a stream of rockets at 3 enemies for high damage with a cooldown of 5.

I have got some kids for ya: Summons a random
[AG] ([AZ] in 0rigins) that it died in this game and in 0rigins with a cooldown of 7.

Noscope420DX: Noscopes a non-boss enemy for a condition of
insteunt deaf... from the power of MLG Cooldown: 10

Montage Parody: Fill up the screen full of MLG montages dealing loads of damage to 5 enemies and gaining random bad status effects with a cooldown of 15.

Get Rekt scrubz: Deal ridicilous damage to 3 enemies while covering them with bullets and hitmarkers with a cooldown of 20

Dank Memes are over... He turns himself into a MLG nuclear bomb that self destructs near 2 non-boss enemies for the conditions of
insteunt deaf... (If there is no enemies, Deal roughly 1.5 million damage to a boss) while the explosion deals ridicilous damage to ANYTHING (including the [AG]s which takes very high damage) and the spoil came out instantly after the explosion. This has a cooldown of 42

Passives:

Can't stop danking all day: Immune to status weather and terrain effects.
Happy Feet: 20% dodge rate
Damage :red:ant for fools: He only takes 80% damage from attacks
Rage time: He rages when he goes below 50% HP which boosts his damage by 50% and he makes attacks and passives stronger

Spoil: The Illumicore: This is created by the Illuminati that fires a green Illuminati laser that deals lots of damage to a enemy. With a cooldown of 7 turns

Trivia: he has the green coloured text and can speak in lowercase letters and in comic sans ms.

His action: Annihilator X: ... i think i have to blow these little scrubz up.

He shoots Nihilumbra and the Cute Puppy in the faces.

Establishing Project Storm II 11/300 (Out of delay for real this time... also, it got a +3 from Crystal)

Turn Charge (Spoil Style) Weapon/Healing Hybrid #1: 44/50 +3 from Crystal
Magic Charge Pendent 44/50 +3 from Crystal

Dragon Shotgun && Napalm Cannon && Uzi Gun && Plasma Ball && Flamethrower && Android Tablet && Power Gem = BSU Blaster 26/26! (Can Burn Stuff Up with this Badass Flameblaster)

This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3.

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 7/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 7/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 4: MAD Invasion
Current Arc: Mad City and something...

Before Action: My text has gone gray due to the presence of the Mad City

Action: Due to that abomination that took me a while, I burn the Drone Army with the BSU Blaster.

I might even try to borrow the Pineapple Device due to teag rage quitting

+1 to Darkside
+1 to Cyan
+1 to Toast

Support me if you want.

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 3/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 4/25 Fire, Ice, Light
, Ice.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 1/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

You updating still?

Update's done, thanks

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (232/300) +3 from Comp, +2 from Toast
Hive (17/50) +3 from Comp
Shrimpsauce (5/10) +3 from Comp

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
It's a swaaaaaaarm!
All 80 Wastewalkers funnel themselves through the Mad City, tearing things up as they go! Whoop!

I run to the Godmodder and tickle his feet with a flute. No, wait, it's a feather. Or is it? COULD IT BE? It's a plastic dinosaur. BUT! You know what? Plastic is made from oil. Oil is made from dead dinosaurs. Plastic Dinosaurs are made from Real Dinosaurs. A real dinosaur takes a chomp out of the godmodder's Rhehuzzuwahgawd. Don't know what that is? Well, he doesn't have it now, so you'll never know! NYEHEHEHEH

-=Alchemies
Bottled Blizzard && Pair of Spiked Gauntlets == Blood in the Snow [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 7/15) - Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Reshape: Warded Glassplate (Lvl. 15 - 8/8) - COMPLETED
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 3/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper
Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Cyanogynist

Last edited:
It's been a while.

> INCOMING ENTITY SUMMON <

Helios, the Sun God - 4/50 (+3 boost from battlefury.)

> INCOMING ITEM DROP <

+ Broken Anachronism [LV. 35] (From generic.)

((Attack will be written up once the current turn is finished.))

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (233/300)
Hive (18/50)
Shrimpsauce (6/10)

-=Summons
The Twig of Fate falls down, whole, onto the battlefield. Where did it come from? Where did it go? Where did it come from, Godmodder Joe?
In anycase, the storm clouds recede into the distance.

-=Actions
I stumble over to the Godmodder again, and give him an inquisitive look.
He feels inquisified.
That is all.

-=Alchemies
Bottled Blizzard && Pair of Spiked Gauntlets == Blood in the Snow [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 8/15) - Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 4/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper
Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Cyanogynist

Last edited:
I was hoping to get this post in sooner...Eh.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|USING!
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|USING!
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 58/150 (+5 from Alpha)
Zero: 3/50.
Deicide Squad: 8/50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91
Pionoplayer: 60
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 47
Battlefury: 38
Consumer: 30

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+3 from TwinBuilder
+1 To Splitsuns, +1 to Consumer, +1 to Generic.

Mythogaum Ingot && Really Big Drill && Wave Motion Gun && Creation Charger && Oblivion Charger = Calamity Drill (Level 25: 22/26) (+3 from TwinBuilder)

Heavy Autocrossbow || Vita Australi && Petalium Ingot && Gracedia Flower && Nettle Burst = The Boquet's Thorns (Level 15: 3/16)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 2/16)

Flamethrower ++ Nature = Spark of Life (Level 10: 2/11)

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3;
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 3; CR1 ACTIVE

L00T: 18.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Too lazy to lonk, but it's in the Terraria Discussion Thread. I'll get on it later!

Well, lucky me. Nihilumbra is mine now? Cool.

The Awakened Stalkers and Nihilumbra will strike at the Gun Reaper.

----+----+----+----​

While Zetta was preoccupied with... A Number of things, his apprentice had much to learn. His first order of business, however, was to learn to actually use his powers in a practical environment-and that meant work. And Zetta's line of work was limited to one definition: Killing Anti-Godmodder punks.

The Apprentice, statistically, is the exact same as Zetta, so don't even bother recording the change. He's not even worth a dialouge scene with, say, Grimsby. Proving his use immediately, he jams out on the Coral Riff Guitar, summoning a legion of tentacles to protect the low-HP Nihilumbra for the moment.

----+----+----+----​

Chi had just stepped into the Voidcity of Aetheria after an annoying trip with an annoying girl. He was still trying to take in the sights-it was positively intimidating.

Aetheria's front gates were unguarded, to his surprise-leaving just a massive portal directly into the 'entryway' of the city. Roxxanne hadn't lied-there was an anti-violence field in Aetheria, and it was strong. It was hard to even reach for his sword the way it affected him, and he probably would have done it on instinct. Never in his life had he seen such a scene as Aetheria, where the greatest and the smallest shared space in equal measure, where nearly any denizen you could think of (a majority human but a sizable minority not so much) was engaged in the everyday. Some were normal; some were powerful; some were terrifyingly powerful to the point where Chi had to avert his gaze from them, as their aura irritated his eyes. The buildings were surprisingly ordered and tall for such a place, with a way for anything of any size and shape to get in. Even just at the entrance, the city held a massive bazaar that had no limit of what it could sell.

It took a minute, but he finally steeled his resolve. there was one thing he could tell easily, even from here-the Arena, the biggest building in Aetheria by a mile. He could see it even from here. And in the Arena, he'd find-

"Agh!"

-a guy running into him. As Chi was unintentionally tackled, he felt more than a little dumb for not paying attention to his surroundings like that.

"Oh, sorry!" His unintended assailant said, rushing to get off of Chi's face. Chi got an eyefull; short, well-trimmed black hair, pointed ears, red sclera with electric blue eyes-wait, wasn't that how she looked, to a degree? "I need to get going, uh, what's out there?"

"Really confusing directions and a really dangerous war. I'm sorry, new to the area." Chi said. "Listen-"

"Augh, sorry, but anywhere but-"

"YOU'VE MADE YOUR LAST MISTAKE!" A voice roared. Old, nasally, male, and approaching fast.

Chi's heart skipped a beat. An old man-or not, really? He looked like an elf-but it was a he and he stepped onto the scene, nearly fuming at the mouth in rage. His eyes shared an uncanny resemblance to the guy who slammed into him, his general face was akin as well if not for its advanced age, and he seemed to be dressed of in some style that we might call that of a samurai's robes, mostly crimson with blue highlights. While he was dressed simply, his sword was positively terrifying. Chi did not notice a scabbard for the sword, but it was huge, and Chi didn't know what kind of metal was so vibrantly red like that, and Chi couldn't help but notice he held it one handed and without looking the slightest bit hindered by the excessive weight. His brows were furrowed, his fanged teeth were gritted, his eyes screamed murder, and while violence was prohibited in Aetheria by way of magical anti-violence barriers, Chi wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't just run the kid out of the city to do the deed.

"Oswyld!" Another voice yelled, this time beyond Chi's field of vision. This one was more to a young man's voice, and held enough authority for the older man to immediately cease. "Cool your temper!"

The older man, after recovering from the initial shock, took upon a look of even more bitter hatred than before, but obliged, casually slinging the sword over his shoulder, grumbling through his teeth something Chi didn't catch, giving Chi (and the guy, who looked to be his son/grandson, that he seemed ready to assault) a moment to breathe. The crowd, in this time, had legitimately seized up from the action-but only just now, as if the voice held some powerful authority over them as well. Chi looked to the presumed son-he looked positively terrified, worse than he did before.

Chi turned back, and some of the crowd had parted for four particular figures. One, Chi actually did see before, but only just now noticed as standout given the overwhelming amount of everything-a giant, massive, purple-skinned brute, fists crunched up, fully armored in thick dark-blue plating, gazing over the whole scene with piercing red eyes. They matched almost every stereotypical description of an evil demonic overlord there was to name. The second was something a lot closer to a man-though still with those pointed ears, on top of massive bat-like wings. The second clutched a rather ornate spear of a golden metallic substance Chi didn’t recognize. This guy looked mildly annoyed, but mostly amused, at the whole situation unfolding. The third stood beside this one, a female of brown skin and white hair that acted quite like flames; her heavy-set eyes were positively icy and dead as a contrast, and the way she gripped the handles of her swords in their scabbards suggested that she was pretty much prepared for the worst, disregarding the Aetherian barrier or the other two.

The last, however, was the most dangerous by far-strong enough that Chi started to uncontrollably sweat at the sight of the fourth. The guy wore a lot of silver, which didn’t make him look too much like a man in charge, until you took into account his silver circlet, which was the most modest of crowns to ever be created, with only a single emerald jewel and a few simple engravings of the wind. It looked positively modest, even dull, however, such that you didn’t see him in a crowd for it, even with his gray wings complementing the whole thing-they were practically midget, more like gray puffs of clouds than actual feathery wings. He could blend into concrete if he wasn’t wearing a bit of green to complement the whole affair, or if his sword’s scabbard wasn’t bejeweled more heavily. He could also be easily confused for a much more mild spirit, what with his rather calm smile, surprisingly light gaze, and friendly-appearing spectacles.

This guy did not need to look flashy nor menacing. The sheer presence of the man caused Chi’s spine to tingle. The loose gaze in the general area seemed to chill the blood and becalm the masses. The actual eyes themselves were, for their gray calmness, possessed of an incredible force. Chi reckoned that a bad look could actually kill him on the spot. In Aetheria, while obviously at least a mild noble, this man wouldn’t get attention for anything but for what Chi could only believe to be his power.

Of the four, while the three moved in enough to be said to be parties to the affair, only this fourth, the obvious leader, approached ‘Oswyld,’ and with it, Chi and the other guy, who himself looked to be frozen in place. The young king looked upon the scene, his face hardened, and the becalming effect upon the area became downright spine chilling, almost outright cooling the area, as a wind rushed through. Chi grabbed his sword’s handle for comfort, realizing that, if handled improperly, this could get really ugly, fast.

----+----+----+----​

----+----+----+----​

”Trick or treat, colon three!”

“…It’s been two weeks since Halloween.”

”Trick or treat? Colon C?”

Roxxanne’s efforts were admirable, if not entirely perfect. Roxxanne had opted to take part in the tradition formally known as Halloween, wherein fanatics/idiots/people dress up in weird costumes. Lacking one herself, and needing to not unintentionally spread her Aura around unintentionally (as would be the case normally), she was rather lost in thought on the subject. However, she eventually discovered two things. The first of these is her hithero-unknown ability of simply possessing the body of one of her Dolls without triggering odd memories that weren’t hers. The second was that, while her main body was indeed a Sueren Song trigger, the Dolls were not. Roxxanne pondered why this latter was the case, and settled on, simply put, plot contrivance. Roxxanne did wonder harder why she couldn’t just turn off the Aura of Smooth, however.

This is why she is currently in the appearance of the Buneary Doll-the one that could actually pass for an actual doll, and the one with all the heart patterns. It was also why she was attempting to trick-or-treat two weeks past Halloween. She looked positively adorable, indeed, but she was not getting anywhere.

It didn’t help that this particular guy was not a fan. It also didn’t help that he was just outside of Aetheria and therefore not bound by its Anti-Violence field. The trifecta of unhelpfulness was completed by his incredible kicking ability.

The natural results of his massive irritation were obvious. Irrational though it may have been, Roxxanne was summarily punted right into the stratosphere.

”Phooey.” Roxxanne said mostly to herself as she failed to react to getting punted. She landed, arms crossed, squarely in the battlefield, onto a most jagged rock which subsequently tore her into two bits. And thus, in quite a confused state, Roxxanne got up, not sure how she survived being bisected by the stone, much less which side of it she now stood upon.

It took her a few seconds to realize that, no, she was not in fact having double vision. In fact, she was not at all cut.

”Huh? What’s this allabout?” Roxxanne said, again, to herself, as she rounded the rock, and lo and behold, there were two of her now.

Roxxanne was only mildly confused by the development of her newfound power, but hey! Suedom! New powers as she demands it! And she suddenly realized an incredible attack idea, and thus, a very great demand for this power indeed.

Quickly formulating the plan of action, one of the Roxxannes picked up the jagged stone that had cut her in two, and threw it forwards, close to where most of the action happens in the Battlefield. At once, the stone embeds itself hard enough to be little more than a hidden bump in the road. The other Roxxanne, seeing this task complete, charged forwards, with her doppelganger following behind after a second. Naturally, the two rabbit-like entities tripped over the stone with all purpose, causing them both to uniformly crash and tumble into the thick of things.

A random Unsung, about to die to a Hyperion Troop’s crossfire, manages to catch the girl in the act of her most recent insanity, as dozens more of herself reformed from her own body, bloating and tumbling off of her body, with nary a care for such a modest thing as Conservation of Mass and Energy.

The Roxxannes quickly reconvened after the tumble, now numbering about 27, and all bulging oddly in spots. Roxxanne raised an eyebrow uniformly, before the bulges popped out, revealing more of herself, more of herself which was quickly spreading about. It was hard to notice in the chaos, but soon enough Roxxanne was purposefully accelerating it by force of will, spitting and tearing out bits of herself that quickly regrew into more of herself, while the apertures only served to spout out more, like a leaky faucet. Soon, the amount of Roxxanne started to become noticeable in the mass chaos, and even sooner after, it started to become very large indeed, as her own Doll-body self-spawned nearly an army of itself like it was nothing, and now shot daggers at a rather pesky entity. Or hearts, rather.

The Badass Cyborg Honey Badger had overstayed its welcome in Roxxanne’s approximation, and it was about to do a spot of healing. Nope, wasn’t happening, not on her watch. Half of the Roxxannes, specifically those who hadn’t had tears, suddenly grew tiny heart-shaped wings, and flew fast towards the menace, still producing more of themselves without even really trying, while the others stayed behind and started to make actual rabbit breeding look hilariously slow, tearing off more of themselves to make more of herself flow out.

Those to witness the ‘breeding’ group would notice the odd tendency that the ‘wounds’ in fact didn’t stick. Nowhere did the stuffing of the doll ever become visible, merely more of the outer fabric, which seemed to just phase back into place, and yet spawn more Roxxannes at a faster rate. It was also becoming apparent that the Roxxannes were swiftly running out of space, despite now taking up almost all of the Pro-Godmodder side’s landmass and even being stepped on-which really only made them burst into more Roxxannes after being flattened. Despite this, the Roxxannes were quickly begging all the Unsung and Entities that were not occupied currently to join along. Even Grimsby and the Apprentice quickly and wordlessly opted to help Roxxanne in her insane ploy of self-duplication, getting covered in Roxxannes in the process (who cuddled them). Roxxanne numbers were quickly estimated to be in the billions within minutes of this, and just amongst the ‘breeders.’

As for the Roxxannes who went to confront the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger, though…Today wasn’t going to be fun for it. The Roxxannes assembled around it made a collective, massive grin. The bodies they inhabited failed to really make this even remotely menacing, but the sheer numbers did. The Anti-Godmodder Unsung and entities who could spare it opened fire immediately, but they quickly found their armaments useless-shooting them just produced more Roxxannes. It would also knock them back, but…Really now, that wasn’t helping much. Of this horde, a few pulled out a singular alchemy each, creating a small but noticeable group of elites. The rest, however, did not go without arms; amongst each of them laid a copy of the Fallen. The Fallen, for the uninformed, is a pistol that grows in power for however many fire it or a copy thereof. There were suddenly a LOT of Fallen copies. Millions and counting.

”Sooooo, Badger dude.” Roxxanne said-only one, holding Ragnarok and tenuously the original. ”Do you like dying?...Probably not! But don’t worry. You won’t die, ever.”

That singular statement held a world of menace, beyond mere death. All of the Roxxannes pointed their Fallens at the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger.

”Ka-booooom, colon three!”

Every last Roxxanne fired, and out of every last iteration of Fallen came…Another Roxxanne. More Roxxannes, in fact-multiple from the speed, and then even more from the impact of hitting the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger directly. The other projectile-firing weapons Roxxanne held, no matter what their projectiles were, found similar effect-all the Projectiles turned into more Roxxannes. However, the knockback did not help when at least four new Roxxannes would spawn where one was shot, ignoring how the shot one didn’t die or even got knocked back that far. The end result was billions of Roxxannes being formed, in seconds. The Badass Cyborg Honey Badger was soon covered in them, like it or not, and indeed paralyzed by how many there were. You could barely hear the groans of the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger as it was torn to bits by an ever-increasing wave of Roxxannes, and anyone who tried to remove even one Roxxanne from it-all Unsung-found the wrath of the horde and was quickly instead dragged into the massive dogpile. As it turned out, those Roxxannes were individually strong enough to toss buildings like it was nothing.

The Roxxannes amongst the Breeders, in an effort to curb the issue of suddenly taking up too much space, resolved to bunch themselves up into towers, from the looks of things. However, this quickly proved only half correct, as the Roxxannes formed the rough equivalent of two pillars, leading up to a much larger barrel (curiously hollow), which then had two more pillars off the sides, and then a sphere, and two more pillars upon that. It was very obvious what it was when it was completed-a Rabbit. It quickly opted to just stretch the extra mile by manipulating its shape to form eyes, a colon-three mouth, and more heart patterns. The Super Roxxanne waved.

Then its chest opened up, like a latch. More Roxxannes poured out, generated within. These Roxxannes quickly formed into another Super Roxxanne, did a jig with the original, before repeating this process, to create two more. And again. And again. And mind you, all this while the breeding Roxxannes were still breeding, and the Super Roxxannes were dripping out standard Roxxannes like a raincloud. Then, the Super Roxxannes started growing wings and fluttering off to the Anti-Godmodder side of the field.

That side of the field was quickly turning into a mass party of Roxxannes, and now it was very blatant what she was doing to any of her victims. The Roxxanne attacking would simply shove a bulging paw (or shoot a weapon) into the ear or ear-analogue of whatever victim she felt like. Disregarding biology in the nature of sues, the arm will penetrate beyond the surface and deposit the bulge, forming a new Roxxanne nigh-instantaneously. This Roxxanne would always form within the Brain, taking immediate control and replacing the brain entirely The controlled grew rabbit ears and had their pupils turn into hearts over circles, and then made Roxxanne’s signature colon-three smile, no matter what. The Controlled then started breeding, its finite substance being turned into a finite source of Roxxannes. If it had any projectile-throwing abilities, they would too be overridden by more Roxxannes, and they would use these abilities in wild abandon. This would continue until the host was nearly out of body to give-at which point the host exploded in an explosion of Roxxannes.

And this was before the Super Roxxannes showed up. Any Unsung unfortunate enough to be underneath any of them were crushed instantly, turning into a massive splash of Roxxannes, all the while the Super Roxxanne’s miniature army of Fallen copies went to work in firing every which way, and as the Super Roxxanne’s digit-less hands nevertheless grabbed hold of Unsung and simply ate them like candy, spitting out another Super Roxxanne. And they were still pouring out Super Roxxannes of their own from their chests.

All this while, the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger was having a hard time not caring as usual, mostly because, while it was doing a stand-up job of avoiding being infected directly, the Roxxannes settled and opted to plant their offspring just under their skin, having them crawl around there before bloodily bursting. Its skin was basically nothing more than a conveniently formed wrap around its body at this point, given its Cybernetic augmentations, but it was still painful, and the fact this skin regenerated to keep up the ‘honey badger’ appearance wasn’t helping. It would thrash in pain but the weight of the Roxxannes basically kept it in place, leaving the convenient and stubborn grip on its ears the only reprieve.

”Hrm, well, it’s causing a lot of havoc, but it’s not really working.” Roxxanne stated. ”Time to do the superpowereful thingy, colon three!”

The two groups of Roxxannes, at this, swiftly reconvened. The Badass Cyborg Honey Badger enjoyed a second of reprieve, before realizing that something big was happening. The Roxxannes were grouping up, forming Super Roxxannes en-masse, and climbing over each other, as if to make a structure...Entities of all sides just kind of stopped attacking now, realizing it would only expedite the gruesome process. Unfortunately, as the Super Roxxannes turned and twisted, everyone realized the harsh reality.

It was a Rabbit’s Paw the size of nearly half the battlefield.

As the last few Roxxannes plopped into place, the newfound paw wasted no time in simply going Jorato on the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger. Its face was quickly reduced to paste in the ensuring carnage as the thing was paw’d hundreds of times in the span of a second. And if this wasn’t enough, MORE Roxxannes and Super Roxxannes smashed out with every blow, rallying back into the paw to only further increase the insane mass and force.

By the time Roxxanne had stopped, the paw had developed into a full limb and the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger was in tatters.

”Well, that’s enough for now, colon three! Now to just change back!” Roxxanne said, cheery at the results.

A few seconds of nothing but more obvious Roxxanne duplication followed.

”…How do I change back? That should be how I change back-oh gorilla NO!”

Her distress said it all-Roxxanne couldn’t quite revert her transformation. As she shouted more obscenity-laden lines and the Roxxannes continued to duplicate, now clearly despite her permission, everyone decided that, for the moment, the best place to be was just not close to the horde of Roxxannes, if only because of the sheer volume was now enough to instantly kill from weight and force alone, ignoring how these should be plushies. These were some high-lethality plushies right here.

”It’s gotta be somethin’ inside! But, uh, how do I get in? Augh, come on, just stay open for a second!” Roxxanne shouts, no doubt trying to puzzle this out one of the only ways she can. ”Wait! The fluff-covered bottom section, that’s exposed-ish!”

And thus, one of the winged ‘warrior’ Roxxannes rushed into the lower body of another Roxxanne, being completely hidden from sight by the fluff that, by proportion, should not have even hid her ears.

----+----+----+----​

“Oswyld, what is the meaning of this?” The young king asked. Oswyld, tentatively, kneeled, planting his sword down in front of him. A clear vassal. The king spoke on. “…Don’t tell me, not you.”

“Sir!” The young king asked, turning directly to Chi. It felt like a weight had just been pressed down upon his whole body in returning the gaze, and it took effort to sustain it. “Can you just say what happened here?”

Chi had to remain silent for a second, trying to assemble his words while wondering if this man either had direct power over the concept of Authority or something along those lines, or if he was just that extraordinarily powerful. New feelings for Chi, who in his home was usually the source of both of these things to the native Pokémon.

“Uh, I was just standing around, he ran into me by accident trying to leave, and he came up, angry, and then you came,” Chi said. It was the most basic description of events possible to give.

“Any threats? Towards the boy, I mean,” The young king responded. Chi replied with a short not. “My thanks. So that much is settled,” he said, turning to Oswyld, “We’ll sort out the details in private, but if you were trying to discipline your son for whatever slight you perceived to be worthy of it, again, then there will be much to pay for…Literally, the fines around here are booby traps.” The young king said. “Come on, to the Hotel.”

All this while, Oswyld looked a man who would love nothing more than to publicly speak, but at the same time simply knew that it would get him killed. His attempts to contain his obvious bitterness had nearly no existence upon his face, as his body was contorted into the most vicious and infuriated frown Chi had ever seen. It was doubtless that had Oswyld seen the king as anything lesser, he'd have attempted to lop his head off, Aetherian barrier or not. The boy behind him-Oswyld's son-was equally paralyzed by the presence of the young king, regardless of its direction.

The other three-silent onlookers for the whole thing-opted to retreat now, and the young king and Oswyld had also made strides away. The boy beside Chi was about to do likewise, but then the king turned his head. "Oh, yes...Regalius. One of the best ways to prove I have authority over my own is to snub their authority elseware. Come back by, hrm, let's say ten-no, eleven PM. Until then you're free to wander the city on your own, and spend money as you please, as long as it's not on anything...Adult."

"Oh, uh, thank you, milord!" The boy, Regalius said, bowing in respect. Oswyld's entire body was trembling in rage he couldn't speak out.

The entire scene, every last of it, was dead still until the four were out of sight. Gradually, the hubbub returned to the scene, but no mouth was not absent from talking about the group in question. It took even longer for Chi and Regalius to recover from the incident.

"So...Uh...That was something." Chi said, to no-one in particular.

"Indeed...I don't think it takes much to say that my father-Oswyld-has a ferocious temperment to say the least." Regalius said. "The Overlord was basically smacking him in one of the lowest ways possible. I suspect the only reason Oswyld hasn't been executed already is due to, well, his combative expertise."

"I suppose it would be a dumb idea to challenge him to a duel?" Chi asked.

"Yes," Regalius said. "Lord Oswyld-my father-is one of the four Swordsmen of the Apocalypse. Not Horsemen. I don't know why they chose that either way, they're hardly looking for an apocalypse...But 'apocalyptic' does describe their combative powers. Zenon, Baal, Oswyld and Gaston, in their own ways, are absolutely terrifying to face, but that hardly compares with the Overlord. The 'Silver Soul' wields some sort of incomprehensible power. His swordplay is hard to match anywhere, either, and that is without his use of abilities. I myself have only seen so much firsthand. He apparently has enough reality-warping power that a few say he could have easily joined this godmodding war without much of some vague empowerment and be decisively deadly. His creative power is extraordinary. And he apparently has quite the control over storms-wind and lightning usually heralds his combat style. If he wasn't growing out horns under his hair I'd suspect he'd be confused for an angel easily."

"...Oh, yes, I should introduce myself." He said. "Regalius. Regalius Rembrandt."

While Chi had grasped a passing resemblence to Roxxanne in a few mild ways, the apperances of the more humanoid others made Chi believe that she was merely a member of another species, right until then. The same last name as her. But Regalius looked so modest and sensible in his apperance and much more calm and rational than Roxxanne. Could it be that Rembrandt was a common surename?

"Uh, my name is Chi." Chi said. "Say, do you have a relationship with-"

Regalius sighed. "Roxxanne? No, and I have no clue what that's all about. She's apparently infamous around here but I haven't seen hide nor hair of her at all, which is quite strange...I have no clue how we share surenames, either. Oswyld has kept a very close track of our family tree, and he seems to think that Roxxanne is just an impostor-and considering our family name is rather recent, it would be quite hard for her to be part of the family, barring some tomfoolery. Easy to do when you're an Archsue like that..."

"...Archsue?"

"You must be more recent to this area than I thought...Then again, so am I," Regalius said. "The short of it is...Don't approach her outside of Aetheria. I've asked about Roxxanne, and apparently there was a period wherein she was rent to temporary madness, and unwittingly rent and near-permanently dominated the minds of a good deal of the civilians just by walking by? They say that is over with, she's no longer doing that intentionally, and the oversight that allowed for this is fixed-though I wonder why no-one's done anything about her. They say she was an Atherian Arena champion, maybe that has something to do with it? Either way, it's heavily advised that no-one intentionally leaves the city with her, as the 'Anti-Smooth' only applies in Aetheria. Outside it, Roxxanne's problematic aura is at its full effecitveness, at all times, and apparently whether she likes it or not. Descendants, Godmodders and their Entities are immune-but anything else is practically her slave just by setting eyes on her...Is something the matter?"

Regalius' description had made Chi have a mild bout of severe confusion and panic. So, apparently, getting close to Roxxanne was enough to completely destroy one's head. Either Roxxanne's statement on having incredible powers was true, or, well, things weren't happening the way he was perceiving things to happen right now. Either way, the implications were terrifying.

"...It's nothing, really. Uh, so, I have a meeting to attend to, some guy to meet," Chi said. "I'll just be going, then. Have a nice day."

"Err, if I may," Regalius said, just as Chi was about to start moving. "I honestly don't have any real idea on what to do with my newfound freedom. Perhaps, eh, tagging along, for a while?" He asked, rather meekly.

Chi shrugged. "Sure, I guess," Chi said, just walking straight towards the Arena.

"My thanks." Regalius said, tailing along.

----+----+----+----
Roxxanne had assumed the barrier of stuffing would be much thicker than it was, or something. In all reality, it was literally skin deep. Roxxanne spent exactly as much time you'd think traveling through another one of her stomachs before falling out into a room, face-first. "Ahph!"

Roxxanne picked herself up, dusted herself off, and took a look around. The room catered to her design sensibilities; Pink and red, fluffy plushies everywhere, posters of puppies, and a big seat that she was sitting in. Totally normal.

It then occured to Roxxanne that there were no mirrors and she was standing. "Uh, what?"

"Hello, me," The other Roxxanne said. She looked like all the other Roxxannes right now-a cute buneary plush with a cat smile on her face. "I suspected you would come here."

"Uh, OK then! That's cool! You can just magically turn off all the crazy spawn rate thingamabober, right? I mean, I'm not doing any spawning right now! Of course you can! Do it! Colon three!" Roxxanne said, feeling triumphant.

"No."

Roxxanne's face fell. "...You're a part of me. Do it. I say so, and I know how this works. You're just another Doll, right? The Dolls-"

"The Dolls are my creation, me." The other Roxxanne said. It very suddenly occured to Roxxanne that it wasn't the other Roxxanne's lips that were moving in any way, nor was the sound from any other source in this room, so much as everywhere. The air was literally talking to her. "In any case, everything we ever dreamed about is about to come true, and so easily too. I wouldn't give this up for the world."

"What? No! You'll give it up for me! Now!" Roxxanne roared, stomping.

"Please, do not imply we aren't the same being, you and I." The other Roxxanne said. "Most like kin of mine would take the opportunity to tear you limb from limb at the suggestion. Then again, clear as daylight sight as you and I share would be sufficient to incite such wrath. Those others are insane. I am not insane. WE are not insane. In any case, stopping would be contrary to our goals, Roxxanne."

"All this duplication is doing is annoying me!" Roxxanne said. She was nearly ready to fix up against her. After all, she was only a part of her.

"This duplication is required. You understand that we were to purge that horrible past of ours? Isn't Redemption the end goal?" The other Roxxanne queried.

"Yes, but-

"Then, me, we must continue duplicating ourselves. If allowed to continue, we would inevitably and simply absorb reality into our being, thereby ejecting all contrary ideals, and make ourselves perfect in every way. As we would be the only beings in existence from then on, everything would fail to contradict us, and in being all things at once, nothing is more applicable than anything else-averaging out to good on the whole, erasing the past and redeeming us permanently, forever, with no chance of dipping back into our former ways for lack of outside intervention. It's the best solution we have." The other Roxxanne said.

Roxxanne believed her alternate self was absolutely high. Absorb reality? Roxxanne was fairly sure that this wasn't on the power list of hers. Her most extreme reality-killing abilities were all Oblivion Majjyks. "That's stupid! I can't do that! Plus, I don't think reality wants to be devoured like that! Double-plus...Actually, seriously, what are you? Other than me? You're clearly something more, a specific part." Roxxanne stated. "Who are you, that you have an idea that can't possibly work and doesn't really solve the problem?"

"I am a Shadow, the True Self."

Roxxanne backed the hell away from "Roxxanne." Roxxanne knew that at the very least, Shadows and Personas/Stands were distinctly more powerful than the original, basically being the boiling point of all of their potential as well as the most core concepts of their being made manifest. Shadow Roxxanne continued: "Reality would thank us by no longer having to be spared our existence in it-now it may exist in us, instead. It merely does not cognize the benefit. The cancerous presence of the Narrative and Conflict has held us back in this regard, but we believe we have found a crack in this defense... As for impossibility, not true. While it is rather complicated to explain, doubly so as you were not consciously aware, there was a point in existence, around the end of a Godmodding War in fact, that a group of entities formed "U". A Universal Set. A set of all sets, including itself. MORE Than infinity...In a sense."

"What's that have to do with anything?"

"Well, me, while not everyone was perfectly cognizant of it-indeed, I believe it to be mostly subconscious and most of the events were mindwiped-this duration of time did happen, meaning that only one entity could exploit it consciously. If we were that entity, we would have sized control of reality immediately and permanently. That wasn't the case, woe. However, we came out of it perhaps better than anything else. My cognizance...Blossomed, then, Roxxanne. Interconnected with everything in a beautious grip, I came to gain an understanding, and elevated myself away from the position of the mindless beasts that most 'Shadows' would call themselves. I am aware, Roxxanne, that there is a difference between you and I on some level-but we are part of the same being, so please, do not waver from that distinction. It still bothers me, that you think of me like I'm not truly a part of you."

"...That didn't quite explain everything, but, OK, me." Roxxanne said. "But how'd we get powerful? And how come you're important all of a sudden? I couldn't summon you without the scarf before...And you weren't exactly a conversation type then."

"Ah, I do remember those periods... Wretched. I shared every thought you did on the whole. Our actions were perversions of our personality. But enough being around the bush... One of our alters is quite interesting. I only understood it during that period. It is how you are able to easily subsume the powers of those you kill ad devour, in fact. Your sisters do not have that ability as easily as you do-they need more complicated rituals, while you may just absorb them whole-sale. The Alter we have-Touch, as it is known-merely grants the ability to, over time, copy the powers of other things, as long as we have contact with it in some manner. As the name implies, physical contact has worked best. However, during this period that I have described, the closeness of the contact well exceeded the closeness of physical contact. All essences intermixed into a new beautious whole... Alas, that it could have lasted longer! I could only hope that we could have simply stayed together for more than three measly seconds, as I felt so much new ability flow through us! Oh, it was marvelous, even if it was used for the most pointless of purposes. Worthy enough to support, but not at all important. But yes, I suppose that explains it. I suppose that would also mean that even I do not know the full limit of my potential, other than it is...Very large. Who knows? I can only tap into so much on my own, though, but if we were truly together, then I could unlock my full potential, however great that is."

"Roxxanne, the dolls are my creation, primarily. You are merely a director of what to turn into and fashion into a doll, for the most part. They are fragments of your psyche, emotional concepts given physical form by me. That is a very close bond. It's not the full deal, but it is very close. Why, Roxxanne, would I want you to turn back or stop duplicating if we could achieve our goals right now, closely linked as we are?"

Roxxanne was now officially panicking. She didn't even know if her own head was sane, and if it was, if that figment of it wasn't spouting complete trash. If it was, it was threatening omnicide against her will. She knew better than to call it 'not her' as dobutless that'd get her thrashed well and good the instant she pissed it off for real, while appeasing it to make it her Persona for real would be very hard without understanding EXACTLY what it stood for. And she was having a massive problem now.

"Y-y-you do not have that kind of control over me! You have no right!"

"I am you, and I have control over my dolls. I use them to your benefit. There is a distinction."

"Oh, yeah?...Oh. Uh, uh, I'll-

"Roxxanne, my potential is extraordinary. It's such a shame you cannot directly tap it. While it is massively augmented in this small pocket, I could not leave it normally. With that in mind, now that you're here, in a body of my creation, it is irrelevant. I am the air around you, the ground you walk on-I am every dimension of space and more that surrounds you, I am the flowing time and the watchful hand. I am every concept and idea that exists in this place and I transcend all of them. We got everything, me. Just a tiny bit of everything...But everything isn't small at all. Please, quit resisting. You know in your heart that you want this." Shadow Roxxanne said.

Roxxanne, however, just got a mild eureka moment. "My heart..."

"...Ah. I suppose I hadn't considered that." Shadow Roxxanne said. "Me, I am you, so I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of using Ratatoskr and using the transformation to no longer be a Doll, relieving you of some of my grip and enough reality power to allow you to stop me from the outside... Tch. The power of reality it holds, I suppose it would work... Mph. I cannot too overtly oppose you yet, I suppose, nor can I lie to you. My nature prohibits both. But, I do not need to be hasty. I must merely win you over in time, and even failing that, I do not need to rush my approach, not one bit. I will allow this defiance if you so choose to."

Roxxanne was already pulling out Ratatoskr as Shadow Roxxanne was wrapping up, just having a bit of difficulty finding it in her inventory. It was getting a bit cluttered, after all. "Ratatoskr transformation, go!" A flash of gold, and-

It was pretty blatant that Shadow Roxxanne wanted to stay cordial, and knowing the transformation itself would be sufficient, opted to skip the rest of the process and simply boot out Roxxanne from...That space. As such, at this exact moment in time a golden squirrel came flying out of the midsection of another Roxxanne-the Prime Roxxanne.

"Aha! Dumb Id me couldn't stand a what." Roxxanne said, feeling victory almost too closely.

"Oh, but...It would be a shame if we didn't do something with this mass of Dolls, right? I suppose that thing has given you trouble? Rude." Shadow Roxxanne said, through the medium of a massive Buneary Doll.

And we do mean massive.

It was twice the size of the planet at this point. Its foot alone was more than enough to cover a good fourth of the planet, and head-to-toe could easily reach neighboring star systems. It could slam-dunk the Moon into the Earth easily. And judging from the apperance of things, only very recently did it stop growing.

That buneary took upon the meanest look it could, which was basically mischievous at worst. Mischevious hardly mattered-it was a giant Buneary doll. Whatever was underneath it was gonna go splat for sheer size factor. And that seemed to be the plan. The Buneary Doll jumped up...And up...and up...And up...

"Uh, you've probably left the gravity well!" Roxxanne shouted, twisting Reality to make her message heard.

"That's where you come in, whole!" Before Roxxanne could really cognize this, the tiny chibi-her statue was suddenly lifting up the squirrlish arm in the general direction of where the massive Buneary doll bounded off into the abyss.

"Hey, I don't allow this! On my terms!" Roxxanne said, shaking the Doll off. Before anything else could happen, Roxxanne proceeded to grant the dumb thing its mild moment.

Gravity and Reality twisted and spurged in a violent loop, as the forces of nature 'decided' that, yes, anything coming into an area that's practically at the boundry of the universe is pretty much still squarely in the full force of the gravity well, and also, that gravity was thousands upon thousands upon thousands of times harder than the most powerful black hole in the Terraria Universe. At the same time, however, the same forces also converged into compression on all angles, forcing whatever was in this gravity well to be nearly crushed. Roxxanne had made it this way. Roxxanne wanted that thing shrunk down to an appropriate size so she could fix all of this later and act like everything was just part of an elaborate act, and not her nearly losing control of all of her powers.

The Badass Cyborg Honey Badger, after all the carnage from before (which continued mostly as before in Roxxanne's absense, save that all the Dolls were attempting to rip the thing apart) looked up at this moment, noticing the sudden lack of aggressors and wondering if it was over and if he could just forget about all of this and get back to fighting.

The last thing it ever saw as its life as the Badass Cyborg Honey Badger was the sight of a near FTL-Buneary Doll hurtling towards the battlefield, its toe just about to impact its skull and crush it. AT once, as if this was the cue the whole time, enough Buneary Dolls to create an entirely secondary source of a hyper Roxxanne just like before-however, unlike before, Roxxanne, now thinking a bit more clearly about her situation, reversed the damage by simply forcing gravity to reverse the damage, forcibly preventing anything from leaving its skin. Soon, it was back to one Doll, and one very annoyed Roxxanne. She tried to look annoyed, anyways, briefly staring at the Doll with a ferocious attitude.

Roxxanne would probably later accredit her victory in this instance to her sueishness still working to her favor. She didn't want bad things to happen, so they didn't happen and she found a suitable solution. As long as she had Ratatoskr, she was likely to keep in control of her other self in case it opted to do something weird, but that was it. No more doll shenanigans, as much as it pained her. Nevertheless, there was a final cliffhanger. Roxxanne did not have control of the Buneary Doll. The duo just stared at each other, the Buneary Doll as if nothing happened whatsoever, and Roxxanne herself barely containing her irritation, and much more deceptively containing her extraordinary fear. The small platinum statue of herself managed to return just in time to witness the staredown, surprisingly neutral, looking between both parties and looking terribly unsure.

Suddenly, Roxxanne blinked. She felt the visible control over the Buneary Doll return. No more uncontrollable spawning. The Chibi-Roxxanne Statue looked relieved.

Roxxanne dispelled with the transformation and the Buneary Doll rejoined her belt of dolls like nothing ever happened. A smile soon returned to Roxxanne's face, to cement that it was indeed over for now, leaving you, once again, with a scrappy (in both senses of the word) Archsue. "Heeeey!"

"Well, whole, I'm glad that was over. I was hoping the first meeting with my creator would work out much better... But hey! There's always next time, right?" The Chibi-Roxxanne Statue asked the master, clamping onto her shoulder like a cute shoulderpad.

"...I guess. Hopefully I can figure out what she's all about...What her crazy little kink is as a Shadow...Ugh...Trying to remember all this crud but it barely came up because of the Scarf, and now it's biting my behind..." Roxxanne muttered.

"Well, there's no reason to worry about it! Really, you're on the same team, and once your full potential is unlocked, the world is your oyster! There's nothing you couldn't do! Literally-while your overall strength in any one area might be lacking, there would literally be no ability disclosed to you in some manner, meaning that all foes will topple to you in time and nothing will evade you. So it'll be a blast once that happens!" The statue asked.

"The way she's acting, if I'm going to get it it'll be through her... That means..."

"You'll either accept her as your Persona again, or you'll merge on a much more intricate level. Barring the former situation occuring first, then the latter, for whatever reason, I believe that your inner self would have control over the merge...But don't worry! I'm sure everything will have worked out well for you by then." Chibi said.

"The question is if that'll apply to everyone else afterwards...Gosh. This is the dumbest thing ever! I can't even begin to list how stupid this is! My own subconscious is rebelling against me and it's insisting that I'd like the result of an assimilation plot! Worse, I'd know how to stop it if it wasn't trying to dodge the question. I can't accept some hollow meaning that I know isn't a part of me. That assimilation BS isn't it...Augh, but interacting with it at all will probably be when it's doing something bad..."

Roxxanne paced a bit but eventually just opted to silently rejoin the PG side of the field, unaware that her platinum-coated counterpart was actually starting to look a bit confused, along with her compatriots. Roxxanne herself knew not how powerful her Shadow counterpart actually was. She knew it was dangerous, but not how much power she truly siphoned from this acclaimed experience...And how would it know something she didn't? Ugh, questions. She could ask Cipher, but no, he was a...Odd sort. Erelye would be equally useless by her measure-too interested in knowledge, and she wasn't a person who knew much or would think to be of much use. But she had an idea where to start, with the most obvious sources ticked down. Zetta wasn't around...So maybe he'd be of use.

And thus, hopefully sans that Honey Badger, the fight goes on without much more drama to it.

Last edited:
Point. Line. Triangle. Square. Pentagon. Hexagon. Interpunct. Octothorpe. Pilcrow. Asterism. Ampersand. Backslash. Obelus. Caret. Dagger. Lozenge. Interrobang. Electric Guitar. Redstone Dust. Katana. Tiger Claw. Hyperion. Pal. Tilde. Asterisk. Solidus. Dual Square. Delta Figure. Broken Bow. Spirograph. Redeyes. Schemer's Mark. Boomstick. Rod of Fuel. Severed Arm. Demon Door. Crown of Fire. Red Glasses. Green Glasses. SUPER HEXAGON.

"...are you trying to kill him faster?"
Tip of the day: Aim for 60 seconds.

Crack The Sky: /|||\ YEP.
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <|||||> YEP.
The Queener: In the Armory.
The Infinity Edge: In the Armory. YEP.
Runes Stored: None.
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||) YEP.

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

+3 Crystal.
Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON]: 26/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 10/50
Spellthief [AG]: 37/50 (+1 Pricey)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (10/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Totem && Tome && Scroll && Knowledge Titan Essence = Pure Cosmic Knowledge (Level 9) (6/10)
Vote Erelye 2016.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (4/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (9/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

--MeeM Barracks (DEAD!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Spellthief (summoning...)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.

>Xtrullor: Who are you?
You'll learn soon enough.

>Xtrullor: Go to the portal that leads to fuel for your voidship.
I'm assuming that the ship takes RF. The nearest free TE Tesseract is around 100 kilometers away. Think you can make it with low fuel?

>:encourage:
The ship's onboard MSPal plays the Shia LaBeouf video. You get encouraged, and try to fly into the portal at max speed. You barely make it, and crash-land into the hangar that holds the Tesseract. Why do they put their power source out in the open, anyway? That's dumb. Then again, the Zeroth War was. And it led to much progress.

Also, congratulations! You made it out of the Warp without going batgorilla crazy.

>Read the label on the Tesseract.
It says "Charging Tesseract - for public to restore RF." It looks like someone's already got to it. Well, time to wait. You can finish those research notes while you wait.

>Why are you going to Aetheria, anyway?
"ENTER THE W(/)RLD-SHAPING WAR. RID THE SUE (/)F GLITTER. REC(/)NSTRUCT THE F(/)RCES. DESTR(/)Y THE G(/)DM(/)DDER."
>Okay then.
----
Entity Actions:
ALREADY TAKEN.
----
Meanwhile, Joel is on a distant planet, sheltering a race of bicycle people in his ship, sending probes to Russian Bootleg Earth, and building an amusement part with hundreds of people, as if that wouldn't end in disaster. And it all started from a job at Malwarebytes. Somehow.
----
Around 1 to 3 runes generate then fall off the Fully-Charged Runepaw Gauntlet.

The Battlefield is currently being rampaged by a rapidly multiplying giant made out of buneary dolls. It's a scene straight out of Cyriak's videos.

A hexagonal figure falls into the Battlefield, near the Tacks Man. It pulses many colors for a second, and then fades to black again. Pulse, fade. Pulse, fade. A voice calls out from the hexagon.

"SUPER HEXAGON."

The Battlefield shakes. A flurry of projectiles appears around the hexagon, closing in.

It was git gud or git rekt for the Tacks Man. A variety of walls smack into the Tacks Man. He seems to be running into the walls on PURPOSE. He then trips on a rock, then gets run over by hexagonal wheels.

After 60 seconds, the Hexagon shatters, sending the Tacks Man into an unknown dimension. In it, he sees six walls closing in on him. There is no exit. He gets squeezed into metaphysical paste.

"TRUE MUSIC GAME HELL."

He gets teleported into the Geometry Dash level "The Red World." He gets a note that he has to complete the level in Normal Mode or he takes huge damage. He tries to do it, but as we all know, Red World is impossible, and Tacks Man explodes.

His guts go into UKSRT8. He gets instantly infected with the virus mentioned in it, and dies. Again. Tacks Man gets teleported into an Osu! game with Bodil40. Bodil gets ready to record him and Tacks Man playing the infamous Pokemon Go song by Misha, but forgets to do it. Four times.

Tacks Man gets terminal cancer from the song, and dies before Bodil remembers to hit Record. It seems like he sees a light, but nope. That's just the lasers from Crack the Sky frying his face.

Mardek swings at Tacks Man with Destiny's Call, sending a sword beam of its energies at him, and then with the Infinity Edge, nuking him with pure physical damage. Leafy then boops Tacks Man's nose with Chorus Mortis, dresses him up as a Mexican, then sends in a Shade of Trump, which then crushes Tacks Man with a small loan of a 1,000,000^1,000,000 dollars. The Shade of Trump then dissipates.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Last edited:
Alchemies
Slot 1

(Fluorite Octet && 3D Printed 12x12 Rubik's Cube = Fluorite Dodecad) && (7 GRAND DAD cart && Snow halation μ's poster && Every SiIvaGunner rip on a USB && High Quality Ripping Software = Essence of High Quality Rips) = SiIva's Dodecad (Level 12, 4/13) (+2 from Cyan)
A set of twelve dodecahedral dice. The sevens on the dice seem to stand out, although nobody can quite figure out what exactly it is that is off about them.
Slot 2
RNG Manipulation Energies && Right Glove = Random Number Glove (Level 12, 4/13) (+2 from Cyan)
A glove that is able to control the rolls of dice. However, this reduces their power to the average power regardless of what is rolled - all ones deals the same damage as a straight run of the highest number possible on the dice.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 12/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Disparem || Division Sigil = Inversion Sigil (Level 10, 2/11)
A cyan sigil that seems to have inverted colors. It is engraved with the mathematical expression -x on one side and ⅟ on the other, and can be used to invert the properties of an object.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble [III] (3/3)
Sword of Destruction [III] (2/3)
Heart... [III] (3/3)
Buzzing Transistor Core [IIIIIIIIII] (2/10)

Charges
Project Factory (8/100) (+2 from Cyanogynist)
Project Colorwheel (12/50)

Half-Life 3 (2/33)
+3 SplitSuns

Project Factory Bid
❶ Cyanogynist (8)
❷ teag2 (6)
Feel free to bid when editing your posts. I will edit them into this post.

Action
I use memetic property reassignment to change the properties of the Gun Reaper to that of a cis straight white male.
I then do the same to Mother When, but change her into an SJW instead. She notices that the Gun Reaper is a cis straight white male.

I grab some popcorn and watch.

Last edited:
Charges
Project Omega 24/300
John 20/50
That Chap 16/50

(+3 from Updoop lateness aid)

Alchemization
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 12/19
Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 7/11
Night and Light (Level 7 Sword) && Heaven's Gate && Crap = Holy gorilla 5/8
Daggerfall || Lance && Epic Anime Sword && Uncollidability = Unstoppable Stabbings 3/6

Redstone throws an ugly dog at the Cute Puppy, conflicting with the ugly dog's ugly aura. This results in a violent cute-ugly reaction, which is nuclear.

Last edited:
+3 Tazz to Toast
6'-{'3}-8'-7'-7'-8'-{11'}-'3-{'3} 6'-'8-'5-'8-4'-11'-1'-{'5} 9/50
Recall Totality: 30/80
(T)Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (8/26, Level 25)
(T)Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (8/26, Level 25)
Laser Light Cannon && Blunderbuss = Rose's Gun(1/??)
Shop Credit:
Tazz: 58
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 12
some stuff i forgot from tazz, probably
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade/Infinity Gauntlet [IIII]
I make sure my stomach is resistant to heat and that I'm in a place that's relatively secured against Alpha, then chug Fomes Dei.

Last edited:
83/300 for the Final Showdown
49/50 for the power of earth: a large stone, pulsing with earth magic. Gives the wielder great power to defend their allies.
34/50 for Restoration
recursive bullets AND self-duplicating robots 2/7 for Neumann's Dream
hellfire rockets AND high-yield antimatter rounds 2/8 for No Kill Like Overkill
Laser lens AND elemental prism 7/7 for Lens of Elemental Fury complete!
+3 to goldenready

I socket the Lens of Elemental Fury into Unlimatum

Pionobot begins to twitch, and spark. It's programming is... conflicting.
It's listed as having base loyalty to Alpha only in case of catastrophic shutdown... but at the same time...
It's personality core is starting to get REALLY pissed off...
It's time to break things.

I am officially PG.
This won't interfere with bids, Anyone who wins a bid above a certain threshhold of points will be the recipient of the charge, even if they're AG.

It's mind seems weak to certain influences...
High ranking people in the bid below can now send me commands.
Actually, anyone can, but high ranking bidders will get more precedence.
Whoever exerts the most influence over Pionobot over a given period of time will get my loyalty!

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Cyanogynist: 13
Sirplop: 7
Pricey: 1
darkside: 3

Last edited:
The update is officially complete! The Thirteenth Hour has struck, and Opportunity is no more. The Mad City stands in its place. Edit your posts, remove your placeholders, add in new actions. Et cetera.

This has really just taken too long. Take +3 to all charges as official GM compensation. Note that these charges do not apply to alchemies.

...Looks like it's finally happening, the Arenadop is.

Small concern (or maybe somewhat large I dunno), but it almost feels like the pacing of the game is... really slow. Maybe that's just the long updop times taking their toll and my patience beginning to dwindle (I've forgot what one of my charges was set to do, dammit), but this may actually be a small - or maybe large - problem.

I feel like changing up some of my charges yet again to just get some things... just... OUT. The lack of smaller mooks is actually becoming a detriment to the game. I plan to fix that. In fact, I'll cut corners and immediately change my Mechanical Smith charge. I'll most likely allocate a slot to quick charges from then on, because I'm running out of breathing room with my characters. I can't keep RPing forever, dammit!

Also, I'll be officially heading away from Neutral to going AG. The duo in battle as of now follow a Knight's Code of sorts; protect the weak against the strong. However, they tend to bend the rules of this code a bit, and has more or less become less of a moral code and more of a rule of thumb for them, thus granting extreme relative freedom.

I'd advise some of you to do the same and head to AG if you're getting bored of the Neutral life. Unless you want to support the PGs, in which case, that's fine too.

Forging...

Slot 1: In Progress
(Obsidian Swordfish || Colorless Shine && Boundless Possibility && Foresight && Aequaliter Nubila) && Tome of Coward's Lament && Projectile Sensor && Element Shift Sensor = Fish of the Brave (Lv. 20, 7/21)

What I put into here should be an obvious indicator as to what I'm making...
but in case it wasn't obvious enough, this purple flying chainsaw boatfish (Yes, BOATfish) is the bane of anyone foolish enough to be standing behind an opponent for protection, or standing some distance away, not willing to fight hand-to-hand. We're talking A-Grade bullgorilla with this weapon. On top of having the abilities of its components, it WILL ruin the day of any who even THINK about using projectiles or magic in any way, and even more so if they're hiding behind cover, meatshields or otherwise.

Heh. I probably pissed off a lot of people with just the description of this alchemy, and probably got a lot of people hating me. But do I care? Nope. I'll still be making it.

What can I say? I love making these brutal and potentially game-changing weapons.
Huh. Looks like my hatred for cowards is actually paying off.

Slot 2: In Progress
Paper Shredder ++ Reality = Continuum Shredder (Lv. 10) (6/11)
Sounds useless on paper, but that paper's gone into the shredder. Unlike most paper shredders, it can create AND destroy many facets of reality, be them in a game, real life, a real-life video game... you name it. Don't get near this thing, unless you're the wielder of said shredder. Then go nuts.

Slot 3: In Progress
Delta Mechaniza VIII && Ghastly Mecha && Fragments of the Star Dream Soul OS = Computing Nightmare (Lv. 23, 7/24)

I really shouldn't be making this. REALLY.
But I MUST.
Proper description coming never...?
...Eh, screwit.

Powerful mechanisms. Impervious metal. Immovable souls. These are the traits of the items that you know belong to me.
However, when combined with a program designed to destroy multiple worlds and can wipe out all life, as well as do time-space shenanigans... yeah, this is a bow and arrow you DON'T want to be ANYWHERE NEAR. I mean, unless you're the wielder, in which case, shoot as many or as few arrows as you want. Your foes wouldn't live either way.

Don't f*** with this weapon.

Slot 4: FAIL
Levis Ignis && Ocean Ravager && The Water Chopper && Arctoae && The Artiquator && Imagine Dragon && Leveled Out && Balance && The Metal && Uncertain Truth = Blitz Blade (Lv. 70, 2/--)
"I hate you. -P. D."
Hey. Shut up.
((How'd I know that was not going to work? Ah, well. Experience. Prevents me from doing other stuff like this again.))
---
...Not really in the alchemizing mood at the moment.

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted

The Beginning of the End(71/150) (+3 GM)
Eh, screw Hush. He can wait.
This will help me more in the long run.

Charge 2: 50-point cap

The Forge of Evil (30/30) (+3 GM) (DONE, CORNERS CUT)
The world needs more weapons. LIVING weapons.
---
Legends from the Second Dimension (28/50) (+5 various)
There are some legends who exist in all dimensions.
There are many who thrive in three dimensions.
There are none in one dimension.
But those who truly shred the bounds of reality here are those who lived most of their lives in two dimensions.

Charge 3: 50-point cap (Self-allocated 25-point cap)

CATCHPHRASE! (1/25)
Local Man puts up his shield.

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

HP: 125,000
Abilities:
-Multitype: Can load various weapon types for varying effects. Things fired will be added in the Entity Actions, as well as their stats, making it a very versatile foe. Cannot fire after a weapons switch.
-Upgraded Weapon: Grants a weapon stat buff depending on the upgrade level for one turn. Can be used at any charge level. Can expend any amount of charge at once. 4-round charge. Can attack immediately after using this.
-Micro Nuke: A small nuke... well, compared to what's used around here. Where the tank's from, it's just called "Nuke". Deals heavy damage to one foe and all foes around it. 5-round charge. Upgraded Weapon can also be used on this, so be careful. Can only expend up to 2 Upgrade Weapon charges when using.
The battle is beginning to grind to a halt; slowing down until it would stop, dead. This needs to be remedied, and fast.
Thankfully for the AGs, along with a new ally as explained away in the Actions area, they gain a nice new entity.
Vasill takes out a phone. Where he got it from was beyond me, but it seemed to materialize into his hand like he was keeping it somewhere. He dials a number...
---

"Yeah, hello? Smithy?"
"What? Can't you hear that I'm busy?"
"I need one of those forges of yours. An automated one."
"You mean the ones used to create these living weapons?"
"Indeed, those are the ones."
"Most certainly! You and your comrade Zack have a fine taste in weaponry, letting me look at your blade and bow. More than happy to lend a hand!"
"Brilliant. Thanks. If we need another favor, I'll be sure to call."
"Knock 'em dead, boy!"
---
He hangs up.
A loud rumbling could be heard on the AG side of the field, with the earth breaking up at a certain area as an automated forge rises from it.

"Now let's see how well this works out."
With metal already in it, it already begins with a few mooks... a Drill Bit, two Shysters, and two Ninjas come with the forge.
It's been too long; now, the Forge of Evil rises!

The Forge of Evil [AG]: 200,000/200,000 HP (2,000 Regen). Cannot 'attack'.
Metal: 250/500 (25 regen). Used to summon powerful mooks, which inherently bodyguard the forge until there are none left. Can summon up to 2 in one turn. Can be filled up with actions, up to 150 in one action, and up to 300 in a turn. Scales with creativity. When under 1/2 health, can summon up to 3 per turn, and metal regen doubles.
Summons:
-Shyster: 40,000/40,000 HP, Low attack, can meatshield any of the other summons along with the forge. Bounce: III, causes medium-high damage to the opponent. Costs 50 Metal to make.
-Drill Bit: 25,000/25,000 HP, Medium attack, ignores meatshields except their own. A Dead Slab of Meat: III, deals massive damage to meatshields, and normal attack damage to the one with the meatshield. Costs 50 Metal.
-Ninja: 15,000/15,000 HP, High attack, Inflicts Poisoned for 2 turns on attack. Leech: III, deals massive damage to the target and returns half of it as life for all Forge entities. Costs 50 metal.
-Shyper: 80,000/80,000 HP (5,000 Regen), Medium attack, otherwise the same as Shyster. Costs 100 metal.
-Drill Bit 2.0: 50,000/50,000 HP (5,000 Regen), High attack, otherwise the same as Drill Bit. Costs 100 metal.
-Factory Chief: 40,000/40,000 HP, High attack, can spend turn healing the forge. Otherwise the same as Ninja. Costs 100 metal.
-Gunyolk: 100,000/100,000 HP, Massive attack, must recharge for 1 turn after attacking. Breaker Beam: IIIIII, deals an absolutely unreal amount of damage to the target, likely killing them. Costs 300 metal.
-Mechanical Part: 150,000/150,000 HP. Cannot attack, but if 3 are present at the same time... Costs 500 metal.

Changing may likely be needed.

The Shellshock Tank moves to bodyguard the Forge.

SST WEAPON: Bouncesplode: Deals high damage to 3 entities. Can be shot at one entity, and bounces to 2 other entities within the same alignment. Has a 20% chance to harm self for half damage. (+damage per upgrade)(+1 entity per 2 upgrades)(Inflicts Disoriented at 3 upgrades)(Remove chance to hit self at 4 upgrades)

-DISORIENTED: Target looks around frantically, oblivious to other things coming at him. Loses all chance to dodge, loses all armor.
Other Stuff...

It's been moved to the post with my inventory, but I'll keep the queue here.

ARENA QUEUE
-Justin, Harryson, Dany, Squishie, and Lin Rin vs. HAVOC Zetta
-Nothing
-Nothing
Most people don't know where the arena is anymore, so here it is. This is where all the matches will be held.

Actions...

Everyone continues to watch the Arena fight from wherever they are. Vasill and Zack have portable television headsets for some reason, so...

Oh yeah, and they're all bored, because literally NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
Well, at least 'Splodimus is doing something productive, with his concoction-making and all while watching the TV.
Mecha DarkSide knows because he had a wireless receiver from a TV inside him, as well as psionic abilities. Somehow.
And Paranoid? That guy doesn't need explaining. He just knows what's happening, and what's about to happen.
Al and Lucifer managed to pick up a TV to watch the fight elsewhere, but where? Who knows. Probably rented a house or something.
And the rest are in the fight, waiting for the arenadop.
However, they have all received confirmation that it will all be resuming shortly.

Though, in some other Terraria worlds that were not all 3D and infinite, bosses were just flat-out disappearing in a flash of light, ending battles prematurely. Even the Moon Lord wasn't safe from this. Something was just not right. Notably, however, only one of each boss was reported to have gone missing, whatever was causing it having done its job.

"gorillaing... FINALLY. I was tired of that damn city being invulnerable."

Thank god. I thought that would never end.
The thing is, though...
Gods, I can't comprehend how powerful the PG faction is at this moment in time.
It's clear something has to change.
The PGs have enough power already. And I'm tired of the one-sidedness of everything.
Then, Zack has a thought run through his head. And he decides to share it with Alpha. Not before calming down a bit first, though, with 'Opportunity' becoming vulnerable and all.

"I mean no disrespect, Alpha, but...

"You do realize that the players on your side are only truly in it for the charges you're giving, correct? If the charges begin flowing to the AG side as well, wouldn't these people just follow their true end goals and leave, never to rejoin unless something drastic happens? As you would expect from a previous Narrator such as myself, I see many little details that most in this world don't notice. You have likely noticed these as well. Charge incrementation being one of them. Small pulses of energy burst out, and then are allocated to do specific things for the player in question. The players that are 'joining' you now merely want to absorb all that extra charge for their own purposes. While that probably wasn't the reason for some joining your side *coughzettacough*, many others just want to get their stuff done faster. So they turn to you in hopes of getting their alchemies done faster, their summons on the field, you know all the stuff. Remember, however; don't expect many of your alliances to last too long if everyone, including your enemies, begin to gain extra charge suddenly.

"If you didn't trust your 'allies' to begin with, then power to ya. It feels better to be a lone wolf in a fight, especially if you would be confident in winning, hm? In fact, look at what Opportunity was. I hated that thing so much and wanted it gone (so thanks for that by the way). So much so that it was taking the spotlight from you, the main antagonist, the end goal, the Godmodder. Doesn't that... confuse you as to why that city was summoned? Don't you think... they want to bring you down from that position from the inside out? To weaken you through not having any real target practice and rusting you out? Perhaps the people you work with really are out for their own goals, desiring nothing more than their own deeds. They don't bow to your every whim. They don't respect you. So you should not respect them.

(This part only happens if Alpha initially doesn't believe Zack)
"Even if you fail to believe me, think about these facts for a while."
(/endpart)

Zack actually frowns a bit.

"Listen. Just because I'm about to do this in particular doesn't mean I don't respect you. In fact, I love your will to fight, even if for all the wrong reasons. It's the people you work with that I desire to go against. Shocked? It doesn't matter. Perhaps when they ditch you for greener pastures, I can finally become the anti-hero I've always dreamt of being. Perhaps then, I'll be on your side."

He turns and walks to the AG side. After walking to the AG side, he turns his head slightly back towards Alpha.

"But, until then..."

Vasill also makes it to the AG side, and very lazily turns towards Alpha while wielding Ved, while Zack does a more dramatic turnaround, a cape appearing out of nowhere for this moment alone.

"EN GARDE!"

While Zack is AG now, you doubt he'll stay that way if something else happens.
---
First, let's get this out of the way...

LANCE OF CREATION: EXPENDED

The entire crowd realizes the imfamous white cross with wings by now, as I've used it so many times. It's a pretty good spoil for its charge time, I must say.
The targets this time? Nihilumbra, the remaining non-awakened Hyperion Stalkers, and the Drone Army are all hit with damage, while all the healing goes to the Gun Reaper. I also throw about a million hellfire shotgun crates near the Gun Reaper. All filled to the brim with hellfire shotguns.

...LOCKET: EXPENDED

And, yet again, heals from our favorite healing agent, the ...Locket. Target? The Gun Reaper. The Honey Badger can help itself.

So after RIPping the Terror World Feeder, everything went mostly quiet, except for the Mad City doing its thing and a bunch of spoils going off and whatever Tazz's post goes on about.

Almost... too quiet.

As if there were fewer moving rocks in the world.

Also, oddly enough, Nihilumbra was sort of just... gone. No trace. At all.
No sign of Zack either. Vasill's just kind of... stood there, looking off into the distance, doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes I wonder how he hasn't triggered the AFK detectors yet...
~
Meanwhile, Zack was with Nihilumbra, in a sort of pocket dimension. It was heavily modified with Zack in mind, and it was melodramatic and unnerving in every sense of the word. Multitudes of medieval weaponry line the walls, from blade to bow, and even a few spell tomes in a bookshelf. Most of the weapons were melee, with everything from longswords, maces, and axes, to spears, poles, and daggers. Everything was also bloodstained slightly, but were otherwise polished and sharpened to perfection. There's even a pair of nunchucks in here!

"Welcome to my world. Where everything is out to kill you."

Suddenly, all of the weapons begin moving; levitating, even; eventually gaining full control over their own selves.

"Heh. Normally, they'd come after me once I come back here, which is why I usually don't come back here often. So, ta-ta!"
Zack vanishes, but Nihilumbra still remains. So the myriad of weapons only had one target.

First, a dagger flies into the face-analogue of Nihilumbra, effortlessly digging into it. The axe cuts off one of its arm-like structures, while a broadsword jams itself right up the other, through the hand, though the arm, the blade sticking out of the shoulder. The mace smacks itself into the side, breaking the crystal/rock and wedging itself into it.

The spear goes through both of its ankle-analogues, either outright shattering them or merely going through them, in which case it pulls itself back, making the beast 'trip'. As the spear was doing this, a naginata jams itself straight into the creature's stomach-analogue, while the axe does the same for its back.

Nihilumbra falls on its side. Whether or not it's the side with the mace in it is meaningless, as a cutlass cleaved into the side that did not hold the mace as the beast was falling. Thus, a monolithic warhammer appears out of the ceiling, preparing to crush the unfortunate crystal golem under it. However, a flurry of arrows appear from all sides as this weapon charges itself up, leaving it like a pincushion. That's not to mention the Spellbooks doing stuff. A Demon Scythe casually cleaves into Nihilumbra, a Cursed Flame smacks it in the head, Razorblade Typhoon getting water in all the cracks, and Blizzard freezing it, causing massive fracturing. The Nunchucks stylishly lay a beatdown on Nihilumbra, not only smashing the ground below to launch it up enough to hit it from the bottom, but moving ludicrously fast for a weapon with no apparent wielder, smacking it from below, then above, then on either side, then above, again, bottom, side, etc, etc, in one massive combo, while doing some fancy twirls and flicks between hits. This combo actually brings it up to the massive, room-covering warhammer above, from which the nunchucks charge up, and smack the target into the hammer, not even making a dent in it.

This, sadly for the crystal golem, caused the hammer to very quickly plummet its head down onto the floor below. Thankfully, the weapons lodged in Nihilumbra or were otherwise below the hammer dislodged and flew up through the small openings between the hammer. Unfortunately, the hammer was already almost all the way down to the ground, ready to crush Nihilumbra under its sheer weight.

Upon contact with the floor, multitudes of multicolored crystals were flung around the area, covering it in a very pretty rainbow glitter-like coating. Unfortunately, this completely destroyed the floor, and everything below it, as it parts from the pocket dimension.
~
A giant warhammer appears above the field, from somewhere, somehow. Below its head, it carries an already battered Nihilumbra. What was strange was, despite air resistance undoubtedly being a thing, it's increasing speed, even though physics should say otherwise for a free-falling object. And it hasn't shifted balance at all, either. Something was clearly controlling the damn thing as it falls towards the ground at nearly mach speed. It wasn't a dinky little head, either. Freaking massive, the thing was. About the size of a large room in a house, falling towards the earth.
"Three..."
The hammer picks up speed.
"Two..."
It begins burning up the hydrogen in the air as it plummets, burning Nihilumbra as well.
"One..."
And thus, it catches on fire as it approaches land.
"SMASH!"
On this second, the hammer crashes down onto a random patch of grassland, blowing up itself, the land around it, and Nihilumbra in the process, leaving a massive broken crater, the plates of the ground sticking up from the other bits of debris, including metal shards, rainbow dust with a mostly red distinction, and flying dirt and grass. Nihilumbra was likely no more, unless it survived by some miracle. The warhammer was no more, likely either completely destroyed or obliterated beyond repair.

((Also don't blame me if I got Nihilumbra's stuff wrong, I'm just going off the top of my head here))

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III) USING
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII}
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III] USING
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.
@crystalcat Think you could confirm the rest of my charges? Also, does death count for the debuff time on Rebalance?
Suldaan-Doom's Meteor(s): {III}
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit-Rebalance: ^III^
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

My 3 main weapons (Leinro Fiit, Ved Vozahnil, Suldaan)-Fear The Darkness: /IIIII/
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
"The three blades of the Apocalypse; Ved, Leinro, and Suldaan; circle the wielder, as a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
Toast (+2)
Cyan (+1)

My Arena shenanigans and my Inventory can be found HERE.

I just now realize how gargantuan this post is. Sorry in advance, Crystal. Feel free to snip it when doptime comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom