Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Could anyone help me evolve my Pokemon that evolve through trade? I don't trust people on the GTS ( -._-.) PM me if you want to evolve.
EDIT: On Sun or moon, by the way. Just to clear up any confusion.

So apparently I got my hands on a cursed Scizor. After I got it, none of my GTS offers got accepted within an hour and literally every single time I tried making an offer, it was already taken. Some spoopy stuff going on here.

I was going to say either rocket or skull, but I realized skull has much better pokemon choices. I'd prefer to have a pokemon that don't poison me or chew everything up.

I've said this in another chat, but they did a better job explaining Lysandre's backstory/motives in this episode than they did in the games. X/Y's plot had potential, but it was a mess. Looking forward to the rest of the 6th gen episodes!

I've said this in another chat, but they did a better job explaining Lysandre's backstory/motives in this episode than they did in the games. X/Y's plot had potential, but it was a mess. Looking forward to the rest of the 6th gen episodes!
I've felt this way about a lot of these episodes. They have explained more and confirmed theories that the games never actually did.

I'm currently playing my way through Pokemon Moon, if anyone wants to friend me or have a cute Ery in your festival plaza VIP list, or trade stuff, or do battle stuff later on when I make breed a cool team, you can send me a cool private message or something, would be much happy to add people!

I don't know if anyone has posted these yet, or if they're truly real, but there's walking animations for all gen 1-7 Pokemon (including megas).

they could be a scrapped concept for S/M, or used in the upcoming switch game.

Back
Top Bottom