Pokemon Battle "Simulator" (Forum Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderwither02

Spazmatism
You've reached an unknown location within the Pokémon universe, and all you have re a single Pokémon and an (almost) infinite amount of possibilities!

RULES & NOTES:
  • The basic forum rules obviously apply here.
  • All Pokémon are locked to Level 50. Anything that evolves through levelling up instead evolves after a random amount of time (don't worry - your Starters will evolve fairly quickly)
  • All players start with Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, or any of the other Starters. Other Pokémon can be obtained through catching, trading, or (in the case of Legendaries) being the first person to defeat them.
  • Legendaries will appear occasionally. Everyone can battle separate ones, but the first three people to KO their Legendary recieve it for free. If you aren't one of the first three to defeat it, good news: a Legendary's defeat doesn't mean it's gone forever - it will be back eventually!
  • All Legendaries are locked at 1,000 HP if they do not belong to a player. Those that do belong to a player get their normal HP stat.
  • Occasionally, special messages may appear. These can signify one of two things:
  1. A Legendary has arrived (The Legendary/Mythical Pokemon -pokemon's name here- has arrived at -location-!)
  2. A new Pokemon has been discovered; this message means that a new, nonexistant "fakemon" has appeared that you can capture and use as your own. After someone catches one, its Types, Stats, name, and Abilities will be revealed for all to see (A new Pokemon has been discovered at -location-!)
  • You can battle/trade with another Trainer at any time, but only if both Trainers agree.
  • Shinies will not be present here. Sorry!
  • This will go in a "turn-based" system. Any post that I make signifies the start of a new turn. Each player can only post once per turn as part of the game. However, posting in order to ask a question or to help someone out is fine, just please have it in parentheses.
  • And, finally, Wild Pokemon encounters can happen anywhere. The Pokemon that appear are dictated by your team's strength. For example, Dragonites will not appear until you have at least 3 fully evolved Pokemon OR 1 Legendary.
NOTE: I obviously own none of the Pokemon (with the exceptions of the fakemons - I made them up myself).

NOTE: Rules with strikethroughs have been removed.

Turn 1 has started! Remember to select a Starter right away!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Things are gonna be run a bit differently from now on:

All players gain complete control over their Pokémon.

The only things I will control are introducing new players, Wild pokemon, Gyms, the Elite Four, Legendaries, and other things of that Nature hehe pun

This will hopefully bring more activity to this roleplay.

Now then, let the games continue!

ANNOUCEMENT: I am going to be testing out a lottery system to allow players to collect "Spirit Shards" and "Legendary Emblems" to allow them to potentially unlock Pokémon that would otherwise be unobtainable. For now, it is free, mostly due to the lack of a money system and the fat that I need to test it for balancing. Collecting 3 Spirit Shards of a certain Pokémon will allow you to unlock it, whereas collecting 5 Emblems allows you to unlock a Legendary Pokémon (you still will have to battle it, however). Mega Stones are also obtainable from here. I appreciate suggestions as to how to balance the system out any time, so feel free to let me know!

The Lottery can be rolled once daily for now.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna end each turn per day.

I select Snivy. Can it have its hidden talent ?
You recieve a Snivy! Something seems a bit "off" about it, however...
Ability: Contrary
45 HP
45 Attack
55 Defense
45 Special Attack
55 Special Defense
63 Speed

I Vine Whip again.
The wild Rattata has fainted!
I have Litten attack the Pidgey with Tackle!
Pidgey loses 1/3 of its HP, then retaliates with... Leer.
Litten's Defense fell!
I choose cyndaquil and begin to stroll around.
You obtained Cyndaquil! While strolling around, you encounter a Zigzagoon!
Ability: Blaze
39 HP
52 Attack
43 Defense
60 Special Attack
50 Special Defense
65 Speed

A new Pokémon has been discovered at Route 2!

I quickly escape and rush toward Route 2.
(Do we have pokeballs?)
(Infinite Pokéballs, and a Master Ball. You only have 1 Master Ball, so use it wisely)
You escape from the battle, and reach Route 2. As you look around, you notice the grass rustling in the distance.
I go to Route 2 as soon as I can.
As soon as you arrive, you trip over something. While you're getting up, you notice a mysterious creature running after you. The battle against the newly discovered Pokémon has initiated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom