Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

mod browser is not working need help all time ( The mod browser server is under heavy load try again later ) Try it for over 1 week but always the same there

sry for my bad englisch

Thank you in advance for your response

I was poking around on the Git repository and it looks like updating to 1.3.4 is getting close to completion. Any approximate completion percent? I just wanna know if it's still months off, or just weeks.

I was poking around on the Git repository and it looks like updating to 1.3.4 is getting close to completion. Any approximate completion percent? I just wanna know if it's still months off, or just weeks.
It has been released to modders so they can do some pre-release porting. The update will likely come out in the next few days.

Hi everyone, new here. Just have a quick question about the new version: will my mods that I currently have installed still be available upon updating to the new version of TML? Most of them I manually installed by just dumping the .tmod files into the mods folder. In fact, I did this for all my mods. Even More Accessories+ appears to work, despite being quite outdated as far as I am aware.

Sorry if this has already been asked. First time using TML. Really refreshed the Terraria experience for me. Thanks to the creator! :)

Hi everyone, new here. Just have a quick question about the new version: will my mods that I currently have installed still be available upon updating to the new version of TML? Most of them I manually installed by just dumping the .tmod files into the mods folder. In fact, I did this for all my mods. Even More Accessories+ appears to work, despite being quite outdated as far as I am aware.

Sorry if this has already been asked. First time using TML. Really refreshed the Terraria experience for me. Thanks to the creator! :)
Some mods might work, others won't. You'll have to test for yourself. Larger mods will probably break with the new update, but they're also more likely to be updated quickly.

Some mods might work, others won't. You'll have to test for yourself. Larger mods will probably break with the new update, but they're also more likely to be updated quickly.
At the very least, pretty much any mod with an item will break.

Thanks for the swift replies guys. I don't use too many mods at the moment.. Thorium, imksushi, Khaelis Potion Expansion, More Accessories+, and Blue Magic. From what I can tell, the only one of those not receiving regular updates is More Accessories+, which seems to have survived through TML updates, so hopefully it works as well..

Thanks again!

Thanks for the swift replies guys. I don't use too many mods at the moment.. Thorium, imksushi, Khaelis Potion Expansion, More Accessories+, and Blue Magic. From what I can tell, the only one of those not receiving regular updates is More Accessories+, which seems to have survived through TML updates, so hopefully it works as well..

Thanks again!
Maybe because it doesn't use sounds? :O (which was the primary mod breaker this round, from what I gathered)

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a tutorial on how to transfer characters from normal Terraria to TModLoader Terraria, because all of the videos I have watched on YouTube don't work, please help.

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a tutorial on how to transfer characters from normal Terraria to TModLoader Terraria, because all of the videos I have watched on YouTube don't work, please help.
Its easy just go to documents-My games-players if you want to transfer your normal terraria players and then go to documents-My games-tmodloader-players and its just transfer your normal terraria character to tmod easy as pie

Its easy just go to documents-My games-players if you want to transfer your normal terraria players and then go to documents-My games-tmodloader-players and its just transfer your normal terraria character to tmod easy as pie

I've done that multiple times. I launched TModLoader, singleplayer and I see my character, however you can't see the player in that little box thing where you can view it, and it has 100hp and 20mana and 0 mintutes played, when the exact same character has 153h in vanilla and max health and mana. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or

Last edited:
Omnir I am not the owner or helper of Tmodloader Its just my tmodloader is not working when I play terraria instead of tmodloader showing up its just terraria...So I need help

Back
Top Bottom