Story of a Paladin

Hmph, might just leave this here. --

2hcdmwl.jpg

I assumed each post was a chapter really
And you should probaly take a break I only wright for school and that's hard and your writing J.K Rowling content level of stuff here
Although I think I know how the story is going to end

I assumed each post was a chapter really
And you should probaly take a break I only wright for school and that's hard and your writing J.K Rowling content level of stuff here
Although I think I know how the story is going to end
Thank you, but there's still a lot of space to improve from my own part.
The story in its entirety is planned. The actual writing just flows in bunches of pages at a time in advance, or else they are done the very moment I have to publish them, depending of my general free time.

I'd really like if everyone who has been reading my story is present tomorrow to read page 22. Is it too much to ask for some publicity today? Remind everyone that this is still going? I don't know how I could do that
index.php

And just for future reference; the story so far, that is: The First Awakening, is currently ~5600 words long, and ~30.700 characters (spaces included) in lenght. All that in ~110 paragraphs.

Last edited:
It would be easier if you tagged us maybe like what pixel does with the bestiary so we know exactly when it's the new one and we can make some profile posts about your story if you want

@GravitronX
Statuses would be greatly appreciated.

I publish exactly one page per day, every day, at around the same time. Just return every time to read the new page
SamTng

Yeah, I wasn't so sure about Samrux's etiquette considering he's a paladin, and he's been doing all this swearing.

"He's been in a dungeon for ages." was what I got.

I only just started reading these, but my god these are amazing. I'm torn between not wanting to kill Paladins, but wanting to put them out of their misery. It's a shame on console these poor souls practically tear me to pieces, making me unable to free them of their curse ;c

Samrux is such a cuddly character, I'm really growing attached to him, and to know that your life is over, that you're trapped in a neverending nightmare is just so sad. To hear him hanging on to the last shreds of humanity he has, to wonder if life still exists, or if everything has perished, to not know what day, year, or century it is, to constantly hear screams echo through you head is a fate nothing deserves, not even the most dastardly of abominations!

If I could I would just full-on run into the dungeon and hug the poor guy, I know it's literature and story but damn, this really is art. If my iPad weren't a potato in a microwave, I would like every comment on this thread, but my iPad would just choke. I cannot wait for more amazing stories! Keep up the great work!

I only just started reading these, but my god these are amazing. I'm torn between not wanting to kill Paladins, but wanting to put them out of their misery. It's a shame on console these poor souls practically tear me to pieces, making me unable to free them of their curse ;c

Samrux is such a cuddly character, I'm really growing attached to him, and to know that your life is over, that you're trapped in a neverending nightmare is just so sad. To hear him hanging on to the last shreds of humanity he has, to wonder if life still exists, or if everything has perished, to not know what day, year, or century it is, to constantly hear screams echo through you head is a fate nothing deserves, not even the most dastardly of abominations!

If I could I would just full-on run into the dungeon and hug the poor guy, I know it's literature and story but damn, this really is art. If my iPad weren't a potato in a microwave, I would like every comment on this thread, but my iPad would just choke. I cannot wait for more amazing stories! Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much. This is the most inspiring comment I've received so far. This is a hammer, and it is one of appreciation:
PH-_

Yeah, I wasn't so sure about Samrux's etiquette considering he's a paladin, and he's been doing all this swearing.

"He's been in a dungeon for ages." was what I got.
Samrux probably really meant those two swear words, etiquette notwithstanding. But I had an impressive lack of watery swearings to use, so I resorted to modern ones.

Would have been fun to see some fake swear words used by Paladins or people at that time, but I get what you mean nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom