Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Wait, guys, have a look at the image of the hat in ScottGames
hat.jpg

This looks like Freddy's hat right? But, have a look at the 3 Freddy's hats, which one looks similar?
DADC674C3DE0D9E014AB20824D4E63EA39D9B28A
ToyFreddyBlackEyes.png
withered_freddy_in_the_hallway_wallpaper_by_sailormbmoon-d88z7te.png

1st Gen's hat
Is this a message, or coincidence?

Ok...........theyre both the same hat as the 1st gen freddy thats what its supposed to be, but if your talking about something bigger than the hat itself please continue id like to hear

Like yeah sure we all know that its the same hat as the first gen freddy, but what if theres something bigger than the hat itself, maybe it represents something big, cause I can pretty well guess that we all know how friken smart and sneaky scott is, this hat could mean something bigger than we know, but the question is what?
Oooooh yes! These are the kind of things that get me excited, to find if we know everything or only a spec of the truth! (If you didnt notice im the type of person who likes solving these kind of questions, kinda like my own little theorys!)

Like yeah sure we all know that its the same hat as the first gen freddy, but what if theres something bigger than the hat itself, maybe it represents something big, cause I can pretty well guess that we all know how friken smart and sneaky scott is, this hat could mean something bigger than we know, but the question is what?
Oooooh yes! These are the kind of things that get me excited, to find if we know everything or only a spec of the truth!
Well, we can see some sort of reflection in the hat, it's either the following:
-Springtrap
-1st Gen Freddy

And we have 4 in the background (not sure if intended, or stupid lighting)

Well, we can see some sort of reflection in the hat, it's either the following:
-Springtrap
-1st Gen Freddy

And we have 4 in the background (not sure if intended, or stupid lighting)
Wasn't that 4 proven to be a hoax several pages ago?

And the bite of 1987 was obviously the cupcake. Seriously people, get on my level!!!

*puts on fanboy contume*
Something is happening, notice in both endings for the third game, the mask are strangely undamaged.
The souls may be free, but we will have to free the very man we both hate and have tried to stop.
Vincent.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429743361,1429743237][/DOUBLEPOST]
My theory:
The 1st gen freddy (withered freddy in FNAF 2), found the hat
HOW IN THE :red: WOULD HE BE ALIVE, IT HAS BEEN ATLEAST THIRTY YEARS! HE WAS ALLREADY WITHERED IN 1987,
HOW COULD HE BE?!?! plus, in the endings for the third game, it is his mask

Your Argument is invalid

*puts on fanboy contume*
Something is happening, notice in both endings for the third game, the mask are strangely undamaged.
The souls may be free, but we will have to free the very man we both hate and have tried to stop.
Vincent.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429743361,1429743237][/DOUBLEPOST]
HOW IN THE :red: WOULD HE BE ALIVE, IT HAS BEEN ATLEAST THIRTY YEARS! HE WAS ALLREADY WITHERED IN 1987,
HOW COULD HE BE?!?! plus, in the endings for the third game, it is his mask

Your Argument is invalid
Photo could be taken during the 1st gen

Back
Top Bottom