• yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it wan't a poor suggestion.

I'm sorry but I'm going to just say it and not bother sugar-coating it. Its unbalanced, its unoriginal, its bad. No offense mate. The way you described it gives me the impression it'll lag out the game and is too complicated for a boss in terraria. All the bosses have 2 forms. And that giant wall of unformated text is just hard on the eyes. I'm going to admit, I didn't read all of it, I skimmed over it because trying to read that giant block just hurts my eyes.

if it hurts your eyes, select it all and seperate it how you see is appropriate
That is not what we are supposed to do, that is what YOU are supposed to do.

Also, this isn't a chat room. Please actually type correctly.

And for the record...
it wan't a poor suggestion.
Yes, yes it was. Unoriginal, poorly made, unbalanced, just overall very little thought to it.

If you're really going to suggest things, actually doing research on other things in the game is basically mandatory. If you don't understand how the inner workings of the game work, your suggestions are going to come out poor and will get a lot of flak.

i did do research, i was making this idea for the entire week. as for whoever complained about it only being able to be spawned at most twice without getting help from another world, i have made it cost one of any trap instead of one of every trap. and whoever said you can get the traps before defeating the golem, you are wrong: you need the picksaw to mine the traps in the lihzard temple, and you get the picksaw from the golem.

so you're saying that re-logic made it so that you can kill the golem with a copper shortsword? also, it doesn't constantly spew out monsters. if you seriously want me to make it so that it's easier, i'll go back to my original thoughts of having the bloody goul being the same as a zombie.

the mech BoC replaces the destroyer in crimson worlds.
General Milky killed Plantera with a Copper Shortsword.

i did do research, i was making this idea for the entire week. as for whoever complained about it only being able to be spawned at most twice without getting help from another world, i have made it cost one of any trap instead of one of every trap. and whoever said you can get the traps before defeating the golem, you are wrong: you need the picksaw to mine the traps in the lihzard temple, and you get the picksaw from the golem.
This took you a week? I could slop that down in 5 minutes! Suggestions that should take a week are like giant biome threads

Incorrect. Lihzahrd traps are not the same mining level as the brick, though they should be. I'd know, every time I enter a temple my first priority is to remove traps so I don't get shredded by them.

Wall of text, great... pro tip: When making a big suggestion like this line breaks are your friend

I think that maybe there should be a heart of cthulhu boss and a mechnical brain of cthulhu for crimson worlds
Wait what? Why does the BoC get a HM version and a Mechanical version?

only during a blood moon
Why do you think its a good idea to add even more RNG? You could be waiting for over an in game week to fight this boss when you'd been prepared the whole time

10 of something called bloody vessel that drops from bloody gouls with one of any of the traps found in the lihzard temple, a lihzard power cell and the souls dropped by the mechanical bosses (possibly 10 of each).
oh, yep, great. Not just completely unnecessary RNG but also completely unnecessary grinding.

In it's first stage, it will pump out bloody gouls
So, the enemy that drops an essential part of the summoning item is found during the boss fight? Genius.

at the speed of the heart rate
The average heart rate is around 60-100 bpm, so what, 60-100 ghouls per minute?

After that, it does the same thing as stage 1
So whats the point of another stage then?

then spawn about 15 bloody gouls from the remaining blood vessel.
More ≠ Harder
More ≠ More fun
More = Annoying

Here is a representation of the stages (. = heart rate changed, / = stage changed, _ = way of spacing): (____.____.____.____/___.___.___/__.__/__/_)
Am I the only person thats struggling to understand this?

10 souls, all of the same type
That seems completely unnecessary and random.

Why does a heart drop jades of all things? Why would it drop any kind of gem in the first place?

There will probably be at least twice as many mechanical creepers as there are creepers on the flesh one, and they might have twice the health.
Words like "probably" and "might" aren't the greatest to have in a suggestion like this. You've got to have some confidence in your own idea.

and finally
Its ghouls

Edit: One other thing I forgot to mention. _____ of Cthulhu posts arent very well accepted around here, they aren't that creative and often have little thought put into them.

Last edited:
Wait what? Why does the BoC get a HM version and a Mechanical version?
what do you mean by HM version? the HoC is a entirely different boss than the BoC. the mechanical version of the BoC is just to replace the destroyer in crimson worlds, as the destroyer is a mechanical EoW.
oh, yep, great. Not just completely unnecessary RNG but also completely unnecessary grinding.
there is only the RNG of when a blood moon happens, and grinding isn't necessary. you could get about 100 bloody vessels from one blood moon if you have a decent sword or hands free killing machine.
The average heart rate is around 60-100 bpm, so what, 60-100 ghouls per minute?
read this:
(When it hasn't taken any damage, it only pumps them out with a 40 second delay. When it's lost a quarter of the health that it has before it turns into stage 2, it will pump them out with a 35 second delay. When it's lost half of the health it has before stage 2, it will pump them out with a 30 second delay. When it's down to only one quarter of the health it has before it turns into stage 2, it will pump them out with a 25 second delay.)
everyone who has quoted part of my threads so far seems to crop stuff out to emphicise their point. don't do that, it just makes you look like a fool.
So whats the point of another stage then?
what's the point of stage two for the EoC? that is basically what you're getting at.
One other thing I forgot to mention. _____ of Cthulhu posts arent very well accepted around here, they aren't that creative and often have little thought put into them.
i had a lot of thought put into this, i spent the entire week making this. and no-one has thought of an idea like this.[DOUBLEPOST=1413105931][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just virtually face slapped you for that unoriginal suggestion. Stats are good, somehow, but, I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS WILL BE ADDED
how is this unorigional, no-one has posted an idea that is anything like the HoC

what do you mean by HM version? the HoC is a entirely different boss than the BoC. the mechanical version of the BoC is just to replace the destroyer in crimson worlds, as the destroyer is a mechanical EoW.

there is only the RNG of when a blood moon happens, and grinding isn't necessary. you could get about 100 bloody vessels from one blood moon if you have a decent sword or hands free killing machine.

read this:

everyone who has quoted part of my threads so far seems to crop stuff out to emphicise their point. don't do that, it just makes you look like a fool.

what's the point of stage two for the EoC? that is basically what you're getting at.

i had a lot of thought put into this, i spent the entire week making this. and no-one has thought of an idea like this.[DOUBLEPOST=1413105931][/DOUBLEPOST]
how is this unorigional, no-one has posted an idea that is anything like the HoC
___ of Cthulhu.
Do the maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom