Casual The People of TCF

Now that it's almost time for Christmas, I may as well use this opportunity to share another picture of myself. Behold!

73AFCCD64A9921A9E61B6A893FBBF790B8B3022C

Sadly, this isn't actually a photo of me. Fortunately, however, you'll soon find that it greatly resembles me, minus the white beard (I'm not that old yet :p), the lab coat, and (obviously) the Medigun. Happy Holidays!

20151208_193032.jpg

You look... stunning. I can't take my eyes away. You're every bit like the pearl I made you out to be. :)
Mon dieuuuu, my darling. ./////. You are too kind. Shouldn't such intimacies be reserved for midnight whispers? Away away ~ Boast not here. I shall nary be able to stand it.

Hard not to expect beauty from Italian woman, I'll give you that.
I don't see many girls playing Dark Souls, though, unlike Skyrim for example.
Ah, my country would beam with pride. And what are Polish women known for, Bezi-san? ~
And oh Skyrim is fun ~ but Dark Souls stole my heart away. I even have the Summoning Sign tattooed on my left arm ~

Ah, my country would beam with pride. And what are Polish women known for, Bezi-san? ~
And oh Skyrim is fun ~ but Dark Souls stole my heart away. I even have the Summoning Sign tattooed on my left arm ~

Well, young women tend to be pretty here.

I'd be glad to have a jolly co-operation sometime.
Feel free to start a PM folks but please try to stay on topic here. :)

Back
Top Bottom