Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

I found a room exactly like this in the ice biome underground. The room was shaped like a heart, with 2 heart crystals, and a chest with a heart lantern and heart statue. However, the chest was an ice biome chest, like the one in the dungeon, but unlocked and with those contents.
It was like that because of a update on the game.

Its not a easter egg its called a heart shrine1:redmunch:
[doublepost=1480823301,1480823264][/doublepost]*shine1->shrine

latest

@Sweglord

These are called "Heart Shrines" which are mobile exclusive mini biomes like the waldo shrine.The only question I have is why was my actual chest different? Im seeing all these pictures with wood chests and golden chests; but when I found it, it was an unlocked frozen chest. When I found it I was wondering why the chest was outside the dungeon and containing heart items. Later on when I beat skeletron I found a locked frozen chest in the dungeon. I did some research these are called heart shrines but Mine was a frozen chest in the snow biome.

this is a real thing that happens every ice biome has a few the are just little rare mini biomes that are just supposed to be unique little things this is not fake or a bug it is a legit thing just go dig around your ice biome they are completely random they can be as far down as lower cavern or sticking out of the ground it is not fake guys besides how would you get the ice chest

This is definitely not a fake. I found one, and my i know somebody who also found one. Seriously, don't just say its a fake without looking into it.

That is no proof against it though, considering they're only under the hole that he dug to get into the heart.Once again an invalid statement. The mobile has known things that the PC version does not have (like enemies, items and a boss), so that people from the PC version would have reported it is not a good argument.

In all seriousness none of your arguments were any direct proof against it. Not that I know of a heart structure being a real thing, but judging from the Mobile-unique things that I know of, they could very well have implemented a such a "heart biome".

If you say that there are snow blocks because of digging it, why won't you think that he wasn't able to get in only by digging?

Back
Top Bottom