3DS Ocram On 3DS?

Reianoid

Terrarian
Kinda wondering,I've never really fought Ocram because I only have Nintendo consoles,and the guide isn't super useful like he is on PC,so if anyone knows please let me know! I'd love to fight Ocram. :cool:

In the 3DS version I discovered that titanium and adamantite aren't interchangeable. You have to have adamantite. It takes 2 mechanical eyes, a mechanical skull, 10 adamantite bars, 5 souls of night, and 5 souls of light.

In the 3DS version I discovered that titanium and adamantite aren't interchangeable. You have to have adamantite. It takes 2 mechanical eyes, a mechanical skull, 10 adamantite bars, 5 souls of night, and 5 souls of light.
This is in all console versions/mobile also and is a oversight from 1.1.

Just throwing this out there, if you get an Ocram trophy, don't hang it up. There's a pretty good chance that it will bug out, disappear and turn into a painting. :c

I found out that every time I summoned the Frost Moon the game will crash. I hope that helps to fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
[doublepost=1466951730,1466951690][/doublepost]
I found out that every time I summoned the Frost Moon the game will crash. I hope that helps to fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Wrong thread lol.............

[doublepost=1466951730,1466951690][/doublepost]
Wrong thread lol.............
How did you even.. ah well.You at least cut down on the !'s. The original post had way more.

Back
Top Bottom