PS4 Issue with crafty trophy on PS4

Internaut

Terrarian
I'm having problems with the crafty trophy, I'm thinking its bugged.. I've tried to get it on numerous different worlds and characters. I'm about ready to give up and delete the damn game. Of course the one trophy keeping me from the platinum is bugged.

I have the
Workbench
Workbench + Chair
Table + Chair
Alchemy station
Campfire (I roast a marshmallow every time I try)
Adamantite Forge
Imbuing Station
Solidifier
Bubble Machine( don't know why)
Iron Anvil
Mythril Anvil
Orichalcum Anvil
Lead Anvil
Furnace
Bookshelf (with hard mode)
Blend-o-Matic
Hellforge
Extractinator ( I use about 10 silt every time)
Bone welder
Glass kiln
Flesh cloning vat
Heavy workbench
Dye vat
Tinkerer's workshop
Sawmill
Cauldron
Loom
Skymill
Bathtub (don't know why again -_-)
Ice machine
Titanium forge
Cooking pot
Living loom
Crystal ball
Demon altar

When I go at it, I walk in front of each one, open the crafting menu, press square, then close and repeat on the next (except on campfire and extractinator). I've been going at this for at least 2 hours, and none of the other threads with this same problem have solved my issue.

What is it??? Am I missing a station??? Should I reinstall the game???

If there was some sort of 'platinum world' I could join to get this, or if someone could point out a dumb mistake that would be great ;).

Thanks a lot!

You need to craft at least one thing at every station I believe, as the description of the trophy says "You have used every crafting station!". For example: You didn't list the meat grinder which is required for the achievement. Flesh blocks are the only thing that the flesh cloning vat can use to craft items, and you need the meat grinder to make flesh blocks.
Here's the others that you have not listed:
Have you used a crimson altar? You didn't list it.
Have you bought the steam punk boiler? You didn't list it.
Do you have the lihzahrd furnace? You have not listed it.
Did you find a honey dispenser? You didn't list it.
Last but not least have you bought the autohammer? You have not listed it.
I hope this has helped you out on getting that sweet platinum trophy.

You have to craft something. Simply opening the menu in front of it won't pop the trophy... you need to make at least 1 item for that crafting station.

Back
Top Bottom