Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're making a wiring update, please make some sort of cheap, compact Boulder upgrade. With the Lihzahrd traps, you've pretty much ruined Boulders' time in the limelight, and since there's a missing gap between the Lihzahrd and old underground Dart Traps, think about adding new boulders. (There's also Active Stone Blocks, but not much we can do about THAT...)
    When I first saw the crimson heart light pet I was like
    "Eww what the hell is that"
    DTi56
    DTi56
    I was laughing so hard when I saw it XD
    Here is an idea :)
    Add OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND Items to Terraria :p
    Cloud
    Cloud
    and please.. no more furniture.
    Hey, Cenx, I was wondering on a expected time window for the next hotfix (as you may know, multiplayer lag is a killer)?
    We gonna get pet potatoes in the next update?
    MagneticLord
    MagneticLord
    Actually, it'd be cool if there was some pet that you could right-click on (Like a potato) and get the well fed buff, as long as they were out. And if there were variations for the Clairvoyance buff and the bewitched buff.
    XiaoThePotato
    XiaoThePotato
    Yessssssssssssss.
    Well fed, but to make it not-so-OP, have the buff be like 5mins and make it have a cooldown timer as well.
    I might post a suggestion on this in the Suggestions subforums.
    Grand Paladin Tyrux
    Grand Paladin Tyrux
    I think that all of the biome chests should be in all worlds, instead of either the corruption chest/crimson chest based on your world. This would remove the need to go to a separate world to get the contents of the other chest, considering some people make artificial farms for the other biome.
    I kind of like the idea of a mechanics update(wires). 1.3.1 confirmed? Maybe. Probably not? Who knows. :p
    Cansin13
    Cansin13
    Is 1.3.1 another Season Event?
    emmanuelncb
    emmanuelncb
    hi! i don't speak english, sorry me for my vocabulary... fine... i imagine two blocks as actuators, but one red, and other blue, where if connect for same wire, teleport blocks of one for the other, and when know maybe, teleport npcs to.
    emmanuelncb
    emmanuelncb
    and would be fantastc the idea of statues that invoc bosses, but.. for craft, exemple: 4 packs of demonite bars + 99 stones in a heavi workbeach :)
    Someone commented that the trailer had a lot of pink in it...
    It was then I knew that baby Demilogic was on the way. 'Grats Cenx, 'grats Red~
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play more 1.3 to show my support `:)
    As soon as the kid is here, tell him to STAY AWAY FROM CALL OF DUTY3489U5TV3K904TVBK3!!!!!!!!!111111111
    byAbeeL
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Alternatively, don't bother and only show the good games that are lots of fun.

I doubt CoD will be a trending thing for that much longer. Quake/Unreal didn't last forever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom