Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff chlorophyte brick
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I remember asking for Meteorite Brick before 1.2 was out in the IRC or on Plug.DJ once, and him or Cenx also answered saying No, but I forgot their reasoning/if they mentioned any reasoning in the first place.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    No that it wasn't coming next update, or no as in never? We got hellstone brick.. would be great to also have meteor brick.. so it has a use after meteor tear.

That reminds me.. hellstone walls obtainable, pls.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    tier* hellstone brick wall*

oh yeh.. that also reminds me that it'd be neat to have walls of pure ore as well. We have stone and stone wall.. so gold ore wall, silver ore wall, etc.
    YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK ON MOUNTS!!!!!
    :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
    now all i need is a fire dragon mount and i will be happy
    Omniwolf
    Omniwolf
    Headless Horseman's Horse as a drop :D So badass!
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Asphy, go find a cookie and award it to yourself.
    Will there be new skeleton mobs in 1.3?
    I'm wondering, since this could potentially break expert mode yet also be inconvenient to many builds and maps if completely fixed... Will you find a way to fix the "Stair+wall"glitch? (if you have stairs next to blocks the blocks act weird, allowing movement of most things through it, yet only in one direction).
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    Thing is, a lot of pvp maps rely on this...
    Red, have you ever considered showing up to work in your vanity armor set? Just to mess with people?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    If I had your armor IRL, I literally wouldn't be able to take it off because I'd be dead.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    I should go as my terraria character on halloween. (If I go trick or treating for the first time in my life anyway) It wouldn't be that hard. Get a black robe, a jack O' lantern that I can put on my head and making the stake launcher could be tricky but I probably could do it.
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    Someone needs to make this a reality... for Redigits sake...
    You better have the ability to have the merchant sell pie in 1.3
    DTi56
    DTi56
    Wat?
    Saroona
    Saroona
    Wow, U Posted This When I Turned 11 XD!
    Is it true thaaaaat...
    Terraria is based off MC
    You do not burn while under the influence of red's armor
    You own a SDMG
    Criddle
    Criddle
    It was in development before Terraria though. Minecraft's development started in ~May 2009, while Terraria's started in January 2011. But yeah, he mentioned it's inspired by Minecraft here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rv4xkg1NR0
    Gone
    Gone
    oh well, they are different games, terraria also having more content
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I find it interesting that it's based of metroid without even having a metroid reference. Well, hermes boots.

//srry for off topic
    Any plans to get the update out before...Christmas?! Wouldn't want to miss the Christmas hype :D
    Czar
    Czar
    He or cenx said something about it being out in 2 months, half a month ago, so 1 and a half months
    Z0MG Pixelz
    Z0MG Pixelz
    I think it was more along the lines of "I don't see the update coming out within the next 2 months", so it could come out in December, but it may not be until early next year.
    Gotta love dat avatar Redigit. Also, will you stay on TCF or TO once you move onto Terraria 2? Or will there be a new forum for Terraria 2?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Will TCF exist in five years, tho?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Idk, does anyone?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Redigit is going to work on another project first - so Terraria 2 is several years down the line. So asking what he'll do with it now is a bit of a hopeless quest.
    hi red! i was wondering, will the wasp gun ever see any revamping? it feels a bit inadequate when it is brought into endgame considering that it is a boss drop from very near end game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom