Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question once the game has been confirmed on release on steam then it says example coming April 11 will we be able to pre-order the game then on its release it will automatically download it?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Pretty sure it would work like it usually does on steam, you'd have to manually download + install it.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    They haven't even specified whether the game will be available for pre-order, but it would likely behave following normal Steam rules assuming it is.
    You look like a Cenx, Coincidence? I think not
    Ori
    Ori
    Cenx is actually Cenx confirmed!!!11!1!
    FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    BUT W8 WUT IF CNX WUS NOT KIL?!?!?!??!?!?!? LETS FIND OUT111111111
    Hello Ms. spikns, im just wondering, i've been played terraria for mobile for some days and noticed that it has something that the PC version (and probably the console one too?) and that is there's lightning bolts when it's raining, it would be nice to see it on PC. :D
    Reactions: Omnir
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    not saying i have isssues >__>
    just telling it would be awesome to have lightning bolts on storms on the PC version. :p
    Mr. Fury the Bootleg
    Mr. Fury the Bootleg
    Not saying you have issues, just trying to be friendly and helpful, thats all.
    FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    Ms. "Spikns"....I Thought It was Spinks? Typo Confirmed 0_0
    If you are following DivermanSam and Brutallama on what a single coder and a single spriter are doing with the Thorium Mod WEEKLY I expect a lot from 1.3.1...
    Cenx
    Cenx
    We are coming up on 4,000 items. We don't like to add content for the sake of adding it. We have to be careful to not trivialize items currently in game and mess up the flow of progression. :)
    Omnir
    Omnir
    As a modder of a huge mod(mostly retired), I can tell you that you don't want to add in *too* much content. Relogic said 1.3 was the final update with Red involved, and all updates after were to be small.

I busted my hide with my mod, but when I saw how Relogic worked back in 1.2, I was humbled. They don't just add in content -- they quality test it, and fix the bugs to the best of their abilities before release.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    When it comes to updates, it's not just about how fast you can program in more things. There's a lot of thought and planning that has to go into it, and lots of principles have to be taken into consideration, like game balance, progression, and how necessary some things really are.
    We decided to add a new feature to controller support. 1.3.1 will need a little more time due to this...it is totally worth it though. :)
    Omnir
    Omnir
    @Kallor, the "it's done when it's done" is so that they cannot be held to a date if things go wrong (and with a purely mechanical update, things will go wrong).

There really isn't a proper estimate until it is finished (because 1 bug fix can cause 10 other things to become buggy). It should be nearing a release, as I hear people say something about February? We'll see.
    FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    So that's How There Are always Bugs In games :I
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Honestly, yes. And that's why some times an update breaks things that were ok before.
    If you do add a creative mode , i would prefer it NOT to be messed with the normal gamemode . I would like a creative mode but if a world is made in the normal gamemode , i don't want any way to change it to creative , maybe the opposite though .
    Reactions: Shyguy
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    And make sure it's a little bit more coherent than the above comment.
    Dexterdude
    Dexterdude
    Which above comment ? What are you talking about ?
    I can see how you guys need to work on TOW I saw in the GDC trailer I saw some flaws with the clouds and stuff ;) good luck!
    Clark Gears
    Clark Gears
    Yeah I hope its released on march 11 I want it so bad D: :D
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Otherworld? I would hope for a soon release to, but I doubt it is coming out in 3 days. They would for sure have given us a release date a week or two ago if it was. If we do not get any news this month, I would probably guess it will not come out in april either.
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    What exactly makes you say March 11 anyways? @LeafKnight
    Can you add a mimic mask/head/hat as a vanity item into 1.3.1?
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    So you can mimic a mimic?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Now you can!.......well, if it's added. :p
    So my game crashed earlier and upon joining my world.. I found out all my achievements have been reset :( I don't mind most of them, but was sooo close to the 200 quest one. Not super important, but may be worth checking out? http://bit.ly/1QSBXAe
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    D: If you'd like, can add me on Steam (same name) and join one of my worlds for an extra quest per in-game day. I think I have some Snow Globes sitting around too, from a while back, if you need one.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Did you get a crash log by chance?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    No.. :(

I got a pop up saying the game needed to shut down but would still let me actually play it, so I quit my world and quit the game, thinking my progress would be saved instead of potentially lost. But I ended up losing achievements. The shut down message has happened before.. I can't remember if it's happened another time after 1.3, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom