Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I finished regular Dark Souls I decided to move right on to NG+. I'm already at Ornstein and Smough. Maybe I should stop.
    I beat Dark Souls. I'm officially no longer a casul.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    How's it not a good Souls game? The only major complaints I've heard about it are that it's easier than the rest of the Souls series and the map is built a little more "point A to point B". Also that the story isn't handled quite as well, but the story is a relatively minor part of the game unless you go looking for it.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That's what I'm talking of, game was made harder in Scholar of the Sin Edition, though. What I mean is, that they experimented a lot with combat, locations and items, things which were made better in Dark Souls 3.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well, good Souls game or not, probably going to get that next since it's the one that my PC can likely run. I'd really like to go straight on to DS3 since it's seen as a proper sequel to DS1 (minus poise not being a thing anymore) and play DS2 last, but like I said, chances are I won't be able to run it.
    A Rotom pokedex that talks to you and guides you? Inb4 basically is Navi.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Also, a region made of 4 islands and an ocean between them? Inb4 7.8/10.
    Granger
    Granger
    If theres that much water they better bring diving back and underwater maps! I dont even remember what pokemon game that was which had a actually funcitonal dive move... Emerald?
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Yeah, ruby saphire and emerald were the only games that had diving. Too bad too, I really liked the underwater areas in those games. If it was going to be brought back though, this would be the generation to do it.
    I could be writing a paper that's due tomorrow right now, but I could also spend time browsing memes and other pointless stuff right now.
    I burned my dominant hand and now I can't do :red: send halp.
    Reactions: Teal
    T
    Teal
    When I was a kid I touched an iron to see if it was on. It was.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    moral of the story: don't be teal
    he's a :red: and he touches irons
    New pokemon sun and moon info coming on june 2nd. Who else is hoping full starter evolution lines will be included?
    Reactions: PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    IDK. They've already announced so much info about the starters. I think it might be something about Solgaleo and Lunaala.
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I honestly hope they won't introduce final evolutions until the game's release.
    1. Helps me stay away from spoilers
    2. Some peopl *coughcoughirlfriendacoughcough* base their starter choice solely on final evolutions. I think they should just pick what they like and get what they get.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I guess I could see wanting to wait until the game's release for the final evolutions. I'd still like to see some more new pokemon though.
    Huh...I only have 5 more bosses to go in Dark Souls. Wasn't completely sure I'd actually get this far.
    Ok so we have a trailer for Mighty Number 9 so we know it still exists, that's good. The trailer is also terrible, that's bad.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Do you like awesome things that are awesome?
    If you call yourself "the Green"...

... then why do you not worship our Bird and Savior Rowlet?
    Granger
    Granger
    Cursed Fire, thats why.
    Living_Cursed_Fire_Block_%28placed%29.gif
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Because the birb is overrated and you know it. #TEAMLITTEN4LIFE!
    (also, double irony because my favorite starter ever is still Mudkip)
    You know I think the joke of my username has kind of worn out. I guess I'll change it back to my normal one tomorrow or something.
    Had to do SOMETHING with the new wiring stuff, so I made this thing to utilize the new gem holders
    tBJja4Q.png
    Greenie
    Greenie
    This is what it looks like when the emerald is in there:
    FAffjME.png

And then down below is a trophy room. I might improve the trophy room at some point since I'm not completely satisfied with it.
    iMRPo5V.png
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    Temples for each of the gems. Nice, I might utilize this for an adventure map I might make.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Feel free to! I have a feeling that's one of the things the developers meant those gem holders to be used for anyways.
    Someone help me
    I am being followed by a swarm of bees
    Reactions: Greenie
    Greenie
    Greenie
    The swarm approaches.
    (Man I'm going to have fun with this username, even if I'm only going to keep it for a week.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom