Oleg34518
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• If I would purchase a new laptop, which one would you recommend me? My mom does not like computers because they are bulky.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I'm not going to build one anytime soon, the thing is, my mom thinks that laptops can be easily packed in case we travel, so I have a PS4 for gaming, but I've recently started playing Robocraft and noticed how it runs, the CPU fan is so loud and I never get 60 fps.
    Don't worry, I will find the parts myself.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    You don't need to pick your PC for travels, though it's sometimes good to have something to play on when you're far away. What I meant is to give you a laptop name to buy, not the PC, since the latter is better off when assembled by yourself. Though I may be able to help you with that in the future, so you don't end up buying some weird stuff, because some fanboys said it's good.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Ok, thanks for the help.
    [MachineCraft]I have created a starship that looks like it's from No Man's Sky:
    EMJs0Fu.jpg
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    MachineCraft is free on steam, though, it is very confusing for first timers as nothing is automatic, it has to be assigned manually, but it also created limitless building ideas.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It does remind me greatly of Robocraft though.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Yes, the game may have been based off Robocraft, but no in app purchases and it isn't play to win.
    My CPU fan is stupidly loud, is there any way to reduce it's speed?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    @Xylia If the fan goes bad before 5 years its a faulty fan. I've had my computer for around 8 and the fan still works. I just clean it regularly.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try cleaning it up, my computer is a 3 year old laptop, the service in my country is horrible, so it may be best for me to get a new one when I have the chance.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    @Hie the Badger : That, or it wasn't taken care of properly. A fan can go a lot earlier than 5 years if you let dust clog up all over it, it'll wear the bearings out when it's trying to spin with all that junk all over it lol. And given a fan is like $5-10, when it's heavily clogged sometimes it's better to just replace it (that's just for case fans tho).
    The best achievement for me in Terraria console would be to get the Platinum without other players' help.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I'm 83% done, never played online due to hackers.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I have one more achievement for that. God damn 50% corruption or whatever
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    ^ Exactly that, why did they have to increase it it 50% from 45%? And why doesn't crimson count? I've wasted my precious time converting all the world to crimson and filling underworld with crimsand because it wasn't enough.
    Endless Sky, one of the best free games on steam, very easy to mod too, and most importantly... [continued]
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    You can see every new addition the developers make on https://github.com/endless-sky/endless-sky, unlike Terraria, so if you want the new content, you can install it manually, but I wouldn't recommend doing that, just wait for the update.
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    Basically, it's No Man's Sky except with more content and 100% less lies
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Something like that, but the universe isn't infinite and it's 2D, and most importantly, the game is still a work in progress.
    Ok, now my PC is literally [data corrupted]. Because I can't open most applications, it just says [data corrupted].
    Maybe it's a good time to return to Minecraft... Haven't played it in a while...
    king40606
    king40606
    I've played it recently, but only with mods. Vanilla is too vanilla
    Chasm Guardian
    Chasm Guardian
    It's sad that there is vanilla minecraft but no chocolate minecraft.
    No Man's Sky... Should I get it? It looks similar to Endless Sky and Starbound and it's quite overpriced.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I'm on PS4, and maybe it's a good thing to wait until they update it, because I surely won't play it now.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Looks boring to me
    Chasm Guardian
    Chasm Guardian
    You can always watch Markiplier's letsplays on No Man's Sky, then decide.
    I got the Origami trophy (Skeletron Prime title) today, but shouldn't I get it tomorrow?
    Hmm... What to draw for the next CC entry? (I'm going to enter) Space, Terraria... That's right... Martian Fighter...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom