Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    of course, it's terraria's newborn cousin
    Cenx
    Cenx
    What
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I think he's asking if Terraria is part of a large indie game ARG.

Although I doubt that directly asking the lead developer is going to get a confirmation.
    It's interesting to see all the scrapped features of the game that still remain in the code, such as Solar Flare Drill, Nebula Axe, a Balanced PVP, i could go on.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Or maybe they just liked the weapon in PvE and don't care about PVP like most people
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Hey, that was pretty mean. :^(
    dhirodndndkwlsnen
    dhirodndndkwlsnen
    Since I extract the sprite files, I can see most of the scrapped items, some look really cool.
    I'm so happy you guys are going to release these updates and I just wanted to say good luck with everything and hope it goes well!!!!
    Just wanted to say thank you and all of the team for the continued hard work into my most played PC game <3
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Thank you! <3
    EdTWP - Terraria
    EdTWP - Terraria
    Just saying Cenx, you and the team do a great job on keeping Terraria fun.
    I think you should work on the classic grass/wood biome for a bit. It doesn't really have much to it. For example, you could add an NPC exclusive to the biome, or new mushroom textures. Perhaps when it rains, the dirt turns to mud. I'm not sure quite what I'd like, but maybe you could include something of the sort. Thanks for reading.
    I am more excited for the update 2 updates from now. Are we there yet?!
    -Add an incentive to go to the underground desert in hard mode because currently the only hardmode desert items are 2 mask. I think a new hybrid armor would be interesting since frost armor is the only hybrid armor currently
    -Add some desert creatures/enemies that come out during the rain
    -allow explosives to break desert fossils
    -fossil furniture
    continues...
    What about (in any future update) an item for building (1) like the grand design but for block,walls and paint placing/removing, that work on a square area (like the frame on camera mode), and another one..
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    ... for hammering (2) blocks and placing minecarts that works more like the grand desing but it goes like a diagonal too.
    I know we already have items like the architect gizmo pack and the drill containment unit, but it would make things much easier :)
    An Antlion boss!
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Antlions are annoying enough in Half Life 2, and if you want an actual antlion as a boss, it would be pretty lame.
    Clark Gears
    Clark Gears
    Fun spoiler alert...
    Hey, sorry if I seem a bit grouchy about this, it's been bothering me for a while.

Why the heck to boss bags have gold in them? I mean, I understand everything else being in there for the fun of the grab bag, plus giving inventory space when farming bosses.[1/3]
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Here is a reason for gold to be in boss bags in Expert; all players in MP get their own money from a downed boss! :D
    Ori
    Ori
    ^ getting money from bosses would be a nightmare in mp otherwise
    Sanford
    Sanford
    The drops from a boss bag aren't affected by midas, which, as I said earlier is a large boost. Although, Leinfors, you make a good point. I very rarely fight bosses in multiplayer so that didn't occur to me. Maybe, if a boss dies while under Midas, they would drop a second type of treasure bag that gives more gold?
    I want a boss any boss in 1.3.3 Suggestions?
    Clark Gears
    Clark Gears
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Finally got my answer...
    Well, if this is for everyone, you should probably post it on your own profile.
    Or browse the suggestions section, like zesko said.

I mean, there's really no point posting this on one of the devs' profile.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    yes helo i catn find teh sugeston forum but Id like to figth all boss
    I think that some underground tombs would be fairly feasible for this 1.3.3 update, instead of the hardened sand cabins. Along with some pharaohs, and perhaps some more desert exclusive equipment.
    A scorpion boss, wind storms on the surface that pop out critters- different in both modes. Finally, I would adore to see the pyramids be worked on. Some worlds where they can't be opened until hard mode or something along those lines.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Are you alright there, friend? It seems you are lost. This is a dev profile, not the suggestions forum.. directions should be straight up from this point.
    There is so much I'd like, but I'd love to see a scorpion boss. I'd love to see on the surface dust storms that pop out nasty critters only available to you during that point. Also, I would LOVE to see the pyramids worked on meaning that you have the early stuff and then in hard mode it changes and you have hard mode items available to you. Maybe worlds where pyramids aren't able to be open.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That is a very good idea and I think it would suit the Underground Desert quite well, kinda like Plantera for the Underground Jungle!
    (Late) Congrats on your marriage with Red! (Just found out. *facepalm*) Hope your marriage is long and happy, and you eventually meet again in the afterlife, on a floating island, as harpies. P.S. Stay away from players when you do. XP :D
    Here Cenx! I drew you a possible profile picture! Here it is, hope you like it!

Sorry, I am not an amazing artist. ;(
    If this does not show up, look in the conversation you have with me. I also put it there, where I am sure it works. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom