RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My cat is acting strange and I'm really worried. He's hiding under a bed, panting and occasionally yowling. He won't even respond to milk.
    Biohazardslimjim
    Biohazardslimjim
    is your cat a girl or boy if its a girl its probly is about to have kittens if its a boy try cat nip
    I can defeat a League of Assassins member! You can defeat a League of Assassins member! Everybody can defeat a League of Assassins member!
    tbh, Sun and Moon seems to be delving a bit too far into Hawaiian culture for me. Totem Pokemon just sound really lame to me.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    There's only one Pokémon actually based on a totem. I think it's just mechanic of how the islands work.
    To be honest, Zinnia's theme didn't really meet up with my expectations. It was good, just not as good as everyone made it out to be.
    About seven hours to get Windows 10. Still don't know if I want it.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    On one hand, Windows 7 is better than 10. On the other hand, Microsoft is going to keep punishing you until you switch to Windows 10. You may be better off upgrading, sadly.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Don't listen to him.
    Never upgrade, ever.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Well, you're kind of screwed either way.
    I loved Stephen Harper's campaign when he was running for Prime Minister. It was basically just "Forget Trudeau, choose me".
    At this point Norton's been bugging me for an update more than Microsoft. And I don't want an update. I just want it off my PC.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I can't. My dad installed it on my computer when we first got it, and I can't uninstall it without his permission. Which, judging by the 4 or so years of me asking him to uninstall it, isn't going to happen.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Can't you just convince him that there are better anti viruses out there?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I mean, there are a lot of anti viruses that are better than Norton, why does he only use that one?
    Do you happen to have any relation to LaserbeakTheSquash, FrenzyTheRedBellPepper, RumbleTheGreenBellPepper, or BuzzsawTheCucumber?
    I have a Terraria character that I made back in 1.3. When 1.3.1 came out, he still basically had no gear.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Now 1.3.2's coming out apparently some time soon and he still barely has Tungsten gear.
    Azu
    Azu
    It's coming out today.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Well then, honestly I'm hoping it won't change too much (which isn't very likely). If it makes changes related to world-gen, then I'm probably going to have to make a new world and character to experience it fully, and I really don't want all the time I've invested in this playthrough to go to waste.

You know, even if I haven't even beaten the big eye yet. I've still spent about 5 months on this character.
    Ever not played a game for a really long time and then you boot it up again and try to regain your bearings, but just quit anyway?
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Ever played a game, got stuck, gave up for a long time, then do better than ever next time you put it on?
    Galaxinator
    Galaxinator
    Ever play a game, and you're a natural then people kick you for being too good? :^)
    Sucks so much to get kicked for that very reason :^(
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    At least you know you're good.
    I have two random cuts on different parts of my body and I have no clue where they came from.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    it's my cat. a few days ago he scratched what looked like a rune on my arm. then, a few days later, someone on TCF gets what look like cat scratches despite not having one, now this.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I doubt your cat knows where Cabbage lives.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    he doesn't need to, he has MAGIC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom