Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 7kmraGt.jpg
    It's almost sleepy time for the Ery, but before I go, here is an Ipomoea alba flower. (Continued)
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Ipomoea alba is a beautifully elegant flower that reminds me of a certain someone. This is a flower likes to sleep all day and bloom at night, unfurling it's lovely petals to embrace the moonlight. It stays open all night long and into the morning hours before closing, going back to sleep to await the return of night. It's more common name is "Moonflower" due to that behaviour. Nightnighty~ :dryadsmile:
    Granger
    Granger
    A garden with these and sunflowers would be awesome.
    I'm getting addicted to Diablo again ;=; someone save me
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    It's not about a challenge for me, but I just like the repetitiveness of the endless grind and pushing a button to watch hordes and hordes of thingies die. It's soothing to some extent.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yeah, sometimes, thats why I like Nephalem Rifts. Lots of hordes that die. Whimsyshire is also satisfying to run through.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yeah I've been running lots of rifts lately, my new season character has completed up to Greater Rift 51 solo so far. It's takes my mind off things a bit
    Have you ever missed someone so much just thinking of them brings on the tears?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Pain is a way to warn you of something that is wrong. I'm still in love with my dearest one, and it's unlikely to break as of now. The thing is, I find stoicism to be the best way to go about life. Control your emotions, not otherwise. I know it's harsh and hard, but at the long run, it saves you from most emotional pains, or at the very least reduces them. It also makes you more capable.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I used to be in control of my emotions. Then I both met someone I cared deeply for and started taking medication that, well, had the side effect of amplifying my emotions and causing moodswings. Now my emotions have been in control of me alot.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    There are ways to get back to controlling them, gentle ways. I was able to control my emotions due to balance. My hatred was almost undying, but since I met my dearest one, she made things easier for me. I no longer have that hatred. I'd love to help. After all, it's a duty I try to fulfill the most.
    Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf were actually very close. Velouria is their child.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    how come these hybrid childs are never or almost male
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Must be similar to different subspecies being able to produce offspring, everyone comes from a common ancestor and have bred close enough throughout evolution that crossbreeding is still possible, or some sort of human genetic anomaly that makes them universally receptive, or other species evolving to be able to host their own sperm in another's egg
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    unless it works both ways... dont know fire emblem breeding that well
    Give me treasure!
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Dang right
    Just like you turn from adult to chibi when you lose your feet for the umpteenth time.
    SERIOUSLY, SHE JUST CARTWHEELS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WHEN SHE'S HUNGRY SHE JUST WADDLES TO THE FRIDGE AND CLIMBS IN
    Treesmasher
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I SHOULD START CALLING YOU GANGSTA PINGU FROM NOW ON, COS I CAN HEAR YOUR JEWELLERY SCRAPE ACROSS THE FLOOR BEFORE YE SNATCH MY SODA
    I've been asking myself the important questions lately, like "Do you think the ocean is salty because the land never waves back?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom