four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't been using this post thing lately, huh? Been a bit busy. Not with real life, but internet life. So, yeah.
    My brother plays a more annoying Ness than I do, namely more spamming of PK Fire than I, since I rarely use PK Fire.
    colinavvv
    colinavvv
    Is it wrong that I spam arrows with link (I am trash)
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Spamming PK Fire is literally how you play Ness. One of the most viable strategys. In fact, it's what makes his neutral game so great. PK Fire into grab is one of the most effective combos. If you rarely use PK Fire, I can't say you're using him wrong, just ineffectively.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Perhaps, but spamming it is annoying, when you don't do any worthwhile combos... Or if you're just spamming it.
    Lots of mods add items to all points of the game, to make it like an actual add-on to the game. But others just make stuff based on an idea.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Like Class Based RPG, Pokemon Vanity Mod, Yoyo Expansion, Yoyo Overload, Prefixes for Enemies, Weapon Out, and more. At least, those are similar to what I'm saying - Those Yoyo ones might be a slight stretch. And of course, my mod.
    Search up Happy Tree Friends. Do it. Do it now. It's happy, and all about friendship!
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    I think we all know what happy tree friends is, nice try though
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    I remember the first time seeing that show, from where it came from it was pretty obvious everything was going to go horribly wrong, but I wasn't aware of that first time, and it actually really got me freaking out, whew.
    I like hard games, like Run 2, and recently Super Hexagon, because they are a fun level of hard gameplay.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Aw, but you can't play Super Hexagon, it's bad for your eyes.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I'll play what I want when I want!
    Eyes can get used to things.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Ok, big boy, relax.
    I probably sprite in a different way than most, in the way I make my sprites, and that I make them in the Paint that is on all computers.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Wait... @Eli10293 uses Paint as well?
    I wouldn't say I'm the best at what I do, in part because I don't think my sprites are... Terraria enough, to be what they'd be if added in game, but I do think I'm a pretty good spritter.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Determination! Deviating from the norm! It's people like you that continue to make this game great. :)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I just use mspaint to make most of my sprites
    I use paint.net to give them transparent backgrounds
    When I want to make something animated I use Piskel
    I have been looking into Graphics Gale
    When I was younger, I used to have seizures, apparently. I remember taking stuff for it, but I don't recall having any - Maybe 1, not sure.
    One Piece is quite the adventure... Great characters, tragic backstories, good story, laughs to be had, overall a great anime.
    "Well look at the bright side, at least you got some :red: on your hand! Hurray!" None Piece, Episode 9.
    Hey SkullRay, what do you think about the game Super Hexagon?
    Reactions: Pixel
    Rekviemi
    Rekviemi
    Do you like geometry?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    great game 9/10
    four plus four
    four plus four
    So, I tried it, and realized... The game is bad for my eyes. Nice game though, when I tried figuring out what it was I realized I had seen it before, from rabbidluigi. Not sure which video/videos, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom