zadum4ivii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Обновление будет в феврале этого месяца,или следующей зимой(было бы прикольно выпустить обнову 23 февраля))?
    Здравствуйте, как идёт процесс создания обновления для Тремора?
    В тремоде будет мир преобразован (как в хардмоде)?
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Ну как сказать преобразован, появятся новые руды, больше усложненных мобов, а с них уже новые ресурсы и так далее.
    TIOJIEHb
    TIOJIEHb
    Изменятся уже имеющиеся боссы,или добавятся новые?
    AquaticGamerU
    AquaticGamerU
    Здравствуйте
    A question, would I be correct in guessing that the internal name(the one used for .cs and .png files) for the True Blood Carnage is "TrueBloodCarnage"? I'm working on a little cross mod compatibility in my mod.
    Hey so its been a day or so and i just tried to run Terraria with the tremor mod remastered and it worked fine a few days ago but now it just runs regular terraria for some reason, any suggestions or ideas?
    dude you aware coglord is bugged ? he spazzed out down the map firing his lazers in all directions hitting for 100 - 200 dmg when im at 101 defence using endurance poitions and iron skin poitions with frozen turtle shield
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Hello. Please, try checking out mod thread before asking anything. Cog Lord IS ALREADY nerfed in 1.3.
    Xxenderdragon77
    Xxenderdragon77
    oh ok im using the older version then i have version 1.2.1.5 installed
    Hey I have an idea for a story that talks about tremor mod and I want your permission for that I will use the Tremor mod as the main line of the story and I may name the master Zadum so I want to know if I'm allowed or not.
    Okay so I'm having a weird issue during night time in game for what ever reason I get extreme lag my computer is able to run CSGO on max specs so I'm not sure what going on help me please.
    Why can't I open the Tremor mod? I keep trying to open tModLoader with Tremor in the Input folder and nothing happens, I also put it in the steam folder for Terraria
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    So.. How have you installed both tModLoader & Tremor? You puted files from archive with tMod into Terraria folder and then copied .tmod file into My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods ?
    TruGames
    TruGames
    yea, idk what to do from here :(
    can someone please explain why the motherboard boss wont spawn, every time I try to spawn it, it flies under the ground and disappears
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Are you using the latest version of Tremor? It was fixed there.
    M
    mr.commando79
    do I just re-download everything then?
    Ай хэв уан симпл куэсчон: ю кэн мэйк трэйлер фор Тремор 1.3? Энд ес, айм рашн гай ту!
    Rokas
    Rokas
    o
    ladno
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Господи, ну пиши нормально. А то я не понял, что ты Адский Еретик, смысл писать, что ты русский? И да, я не знаю, будет ли трейлер.
    Heretic
    Heretic
    Прост сделал закос под другого юзера. Больше не буду так делать.

П.С.: Если трейлер будет, хочу принять участие :D
    Love the Tremor mod! I especially like how everything fits in with the artstyle of base Terraria.

P.S. This mod actually made me do a summoner playthrough, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    Reactions: Aesir
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    Thank you :) I'm glad you like our mod.
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    @zadum4ivii However, I did find one major-ish bug.
    Even on a crimson world, the destroyer can spawn naturally. (Not to mention the Mechanical worm/Mechanical Brain can drop on either type of world.)
    zadum4ivii
    zadum4ivii
    It's not a bug but a feature. That's why you can craft Crossguard Phasesabers ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom