Robot Scout
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly, I wish valve were to listen to the tf2 community on more things like "this weapons has some stuff that a fair amount agree (cont.)
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Should be nerfed/buffed" or "hey valve, this community project is something that we would like you to take a look at!" I understand that the valve team has better things to do, such as the htc vive or company problems and such, but, I also understand that valve has their employees only do stuff on their own time. This
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    explains why you would rather not work on a game like tf2 and work on something revolutionary to the gaming industry like, as I said earlier, the htc vive. I also understand they have other games, such as dota 2, and half life 2, along with counter strike. But does this give them an excuse for completely neglecting us? No, it doesn't.
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Don't get me wrong, I am quite grateful for the attention we are getting currently, and with the meet your match update, but, I feel as if we should be treated better. That is all I have to say, thank you for listening.
    I literally just got kicked from a server because the spot was (include fancy voice here) "Reserved." And with that I'm going to bed.
    Did the hard part of going into the crucible with the Imprecation. Now the extremely hard part. Waiting.
    I had to get rid of fallout new Vegas dust. It killed my computer. Gotta get a new one. Current computer is trash.
    I just realized how mod makers are able to make vehicles for fallout new Vegas such as tanks and motorcycles and car, yet in (continued.)
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Fallout 4 there is only 1 type of vehicle in the vanilla game, the vertibird. And it's taken Bethesda years to actually do this.
    HERE, TAKE THIS BASEBALL BAT WITH MEAT GRINDERS AND GO KILL THE 1 RADROACH. THEN RETURN IT TO ME.
    My lord trying to teach someone how to play tf2 is horrible.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I just throw em a gun and say "Learn"
    Then wait and see if they succeed in blowing a sniper's brain sky high or fiddling with it so that it backfires in their face.
    DPh Kraken
    DPh Kraken
    I guess "too confusing for new players" holds true. I've tried to teach my friend how to play spy (when I only play him in lazypurple/trade servers), and he didn't understand the nuances of disguising, like being healed.
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    He couldn't even play engineer, scout or heavy right. HE COULDNT EVEN PLAY ENGINEER. ALL YOU DO IS BUILD A SENTRY AND HIT IT WITH A WRENCH.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom